Earth to First lady, come in Malania......

Melania Trump Speaks At Anti-Cyberbullying Summit While Donald Trump Cyberbullies
The first lady’s focus on the issue has long been the source of mockery, given her husband’s frequent Twitter attacks.
DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

Its bad enough, she's yet to say anything that isn't on a teleprompter or written by someone else, must you embarrass yourself advocating cyber bullying when your man just called a black woman a dog, threatens an old white guy Brenner just about every day and lies like a retard daily...must you take on a project that is completely benign to your brand?
You want to be a real advocate, call out your man and shame his ass, tell us his real dick size via twitter!!!

I like Melania, she seems like a loving and classy sorta lady..

Using her to club Trump, un-cool and proof of swamp creature politics.

Democrats .. so low on the morality scale and they still haven't found their bottom...

View attachment 211812

i agree... BUT save the faux indignation when you single out (D)s.... rw nutjobs had an 8 year long field day & were completely brutal when it came to michele obama.... remember when she showed her bare arms? IN PUBLIC????????????? oh the horror!!!!

& nary a word when all those photos of melania surfaced... some kinda classy, some downright nasty. lol... my favorite is the one with an exposed belly ripe with child on the steps of the trump plane while hubby was sitting in some fancy dancy sports car.

hmmm- i wonder if he was boffing stormy or the bunny at the same time that photo was shot?

fe fi faux..

SooOo what did you agree with and faux wouldn't do yourself... :twirl:

Last edited:
You guys really should look into the APA and local planning divisions, they'll educate you so you don't run around sounding like partisan hack idiots on this subject.

That said, I'm out, can lead a horse to water...

Melania is leading a silent revolt against Trump. She seems to take increasing pleasure his taking on causes that are opposite of what Trump would do. Cyberbullying and now embarking on an African tour. It is obvious they can't stand each other. More power to her on her endeavors.

Melania Trump Speaks At Anti-Cyberbullying Summit While Donald Trump Cyberbullies
The first lady’s focus on the issue has long been the source of mockery, given her husband’s frequent Twitter attacks.
DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

Its bad enough, she's yet to say anything that isn't on a teleprompter or written by someone else, must you embarrass yourself advocating cyber bullying when your man just called a black woman a dog, threatens an old white guy Brenner just about every day and lies like a retard daily...must you take on a project that is completely benign to your brand?
You want to be a real advocate, call out your man and shame his ass, tell us his real dick size via twitter!!!
Why are Leftists such Xenophobic haters of women?

Melania is leading a silent revolt against Trump. She seems to take increasing pleasure his taking on causes that are opposite of what Trump would do. Cyberbullying and now embarking on an African tour. It is obvious they can't stand each other. More power to her on her endeavors.
Obvious?

Obvious?

She sleeps in a different room than her husband, both at the WH and when traveling abroad. That is pretty obvious to me.

DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

Democrats .. so low on the morality scale and they still haven't found their bottom...

View attachment 211812

i agree... BUT save the faux indignation when you single out (D)s.... rw nutjobs had an 8 year long field day & were completely brutal when it came to michele obama.... remember when she showed her bare arms? IN PUBLIC????????????? oh the horror!!!!

& nary a word when all those photos of melania surfaced... some kinda classy, some downright nasty. lol... my favorite is the one with an exposed belly ripe with child on the steps of the trump plane while hubby was sitting in some fancy dancy sports car.

hmmm- i wonder if he was boffing stormy or the bunny at the same time that photo was shot?

fe fi faux..

you mean as in photos, lumps? not sure if i am understanding rw kitty speak.

You guys really should look into the APA and local planning divisions, they'll educate you so you don't run around sounding like partisan hack idiots on this subject.

That said, I'm out, can lead a horse to water...

bye bye. :fu:

DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

View attachment 211812

fe fi faux..

nope and rw kitty speak...:dunno:

DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

View attachment 211812

fe fi faux..

then what did you mean? :dunno:

View attachment 211812

fe fi faux..

I thought you agreed with "Using her to club Trump, un-cool and proof of swamp creature politics"

but then you proceeded to.use Melania to club Trump.

I appreciate you and I like to think of you as a friend, my response was a friendly :poke:

No matter, we can just move on..

fe fi faux..

I thought you agreed with "Using her to club Trump, un-cool and proof of swamp creature politics"

but then you proceeded to.use Melania to club Trump.

I appreciate you and I like to think of you as a friend, my response was a friendly :poke:

No matter, we can just move on..

i think she is clubbing him herself... i give her some slack, but not much for the blowback she gets for still being there, because she's not a stupid girl. sometimes i actually think she's still there because of her kid.

okey dokey movin' on....

Obvious?

She sleeps in a different room than her husband, both at the WH and when traveling abroad. That is pretty obvious to me.

What is with you... bigots having zero respect or understanding of old school traditional values? It used to be the standard that you didn't share a room with your husband/wife, that was the expectation... My grandparents were married 53 years and never shared a room their entire lives...

You assholes freaked out about Pence not being alone with another woman (except his wife) as well. The entire country is actually starting to take that one up given the metoo movement and flippant sexual assault/harassment shit flying out of the left. Shit apparently now men can't even challenge female fucking politicians to debates without it being called sexual harassment (catcalling) Lefties are a bunch of pu--- "frontholes" lol

Forum List

Back