Earth to First lady, come in Malania......

You know, a lot of you people are giving Melania grief for her cyberbullying campaign when her husband is using Twitter to go after intelligence agencies, or anyone who doesn't agree with him.

But.................to be fair..................she did kinda reference something about that in her speech when she said kids know more about social media than some adults. Was that a vague reference to the Donald? People are starting to wonder, because she never sleeps in the same room as Trump at the WH, nor when they travel abroad.

Melania Trump on cyberbullying: 'Children' know more about social media than 'most adults'

First lady Melania Trump in a speech on cyberbullying on Monday said "children are more aware of benefits and pitfalls of social media than most adults."

"Let’s face it," she said. "Most children are more aware of the benefits and pitfalls of social media than some adults, but we still need to do all we can to provide them with information and tools for successful and safe online habits."
Where did you hear she never sleeps in the same room??
:link:

Why does that even matter? My grandparents slept in separate rooms for 52 years, because that was the custom they grew up with. There is zero question that they loved each other until the day they each died; grandma gave up on life after grandpa passed and died a year later.

Melania Trump Speaks At Anti-Cyberbullying Summit While Donald Trump Cyberbullies
The first lady’s focus on the issue has long been the source of mockery, given her husband’s frequent Twitter attacks.
DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

Its bad enough, she's yet to say anything that isn't on a teleprompter or written by someone else, must you embarrass yourself advocating cyber bullying when your man just called a black woman a dog, threatens an old white guy Brenner just about every day and lies like a retard daily...must you take on a project that is completely benign to your brand?
You want to be a real advocate, call out your man and shame his ass, tell us his real dick size via twitter!!!

What about all the vicious tweets against Milania and Trump? Guess those don't count as cyber-bullying huh?
Let’s look at the magnitude of a tweet from an anonymous citizen vs a tweet from the President of the United States

Who do you expect more from?

You know, a lot of you people are giving Melania grief for her cyberbullying campaign when her husband is using Twitter to go after intelligence agencies, or anyone who doesn't agree with him.

But.................to be fair..................she did kinda reference something about that in her speech when she said kids know more about social media than some adults. Was that a vague reference to the Donald? People are starting to wonder, because she never sleeps in the same room as Trump at the WH, nor when they travel abroad.

Melania Trump on cyberbullying: 'Children' know more about social media than 'most adults'

First lady Melania Trump in a speech on cyberbullying on Monday said "children are more aware of benefits and pitfalls of social media than most adults."

"Let’s face it," she said. "Most children are more aware of the benefits and pitfalls of social media than some adults, but we still need to do all we can to provide them with information and tools for successful and safe online habits."

Why does that even matter? My grandparents slept in separate rooms for 52 years, because that was the custom they grew up with. There is zero question that they loved each other until the day they each died; grandma gave up on life after grandpa passed and died a year later.
Guess they figured out how to have kids

I'm no fan of imminent domain (I just got tagged with a $90k tax assessment on my property for a redundant water line it would cost me an additional $100k plus to tap into by this bullshit)

However, your media put some pretty biased spin on what actually happened and how much it had to do with "what Trump wanted" vs what the city gov wanted to do - The actual case is here: CRDA v. BANIN | 727 A.2d 102 (1997) | 7a2d1021819 | Leagle.com I'm sure you partisan hacks won't read it but if one did they'd find out that it was the city who made the property lines in this case, Trump just attempted to act on the defined lines of the proposed project that involved her [Coking's] property (and two other businesses) by circumstance of location. Trump put forward a plan to do something, the city agreed with the idea in that area - and that's exactly what happened to my neighborhood. It's not actually Trump that was the problem for Coking, just like it's not actually Eklutna Inc that's the problem for me and my neighbors -- it's the fucking government who thinks they own everything and can do whatever they want and "fuck the citizens" that's the damned problem.

Ya'll just don't know how real life works... A business, like Trump or Eklutna Inc, just attempts to accomplish the plan they submit to the city, they don't approve the plan, they don't send out the "threatening" letters, and they don't pull the "fuck you we own this land" bullshit - that's all gov. In my case Eklutna Inc, just said to the city, hey we'd like to run city water for our new development. The city said "yep we can make that happen!" And just like Trump is alleged to have done back in the 90s, the Eklutna Inc rep came to our community meetings on this matter and tried to convince us we'd get our money's worth because our property values would go up, a bunch of us said we'd been here for many decades and had little intention of selling our homes. So then they went into negotiation mode, tried to tell us that they'd put in a "free" extension line so we could get city water cheaper (main line can't go straight to the houses, has to be a feeder line that's smaller and less pressure; offered to put in the extension line to butter up the loudest of us) Most of us have zero interest in city water, we like our well thanks - plus if there's "available city water" in the neighborhood many banks won't fucking finance your house up here unless you switch over - meaning the mere fact it was going in actually hindered the sale of our homes - and def. killed off any proposed added value for those who might sell in the next five or so years. In the end, after many failed attempts, Eklutna Inc left sad that they couldn't work anything out with us and hoping we weren't too mad at them - and the city said bummer you peasants are not happy with /our/ plans - too fucking bad you can't see "whats best for you." Aaaand less than a year later - Ta Da! I have a $90k tax assessment on my property; and we voted, but the city gave them 51%... the bastards...

In any event, your ire regarding imminent domain is misplaced; it's the fucking governments moral flaw, not Trump's and not Eklutna Inc's. The business just makes a proposal about a general area, the city approves and modifies it - and that includes their intention to use imminent domain against any civilians or businesses that happen to fall in the area inquired about.

Melania Trump Speaks At Anti-Cyberbullying Summit While Donald Trump Cyberbullies
The first lady’s focus on the issue has long been the source of mockery, given her husband’s frequent Twitter attacks.
DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

Its bad enough, she's yet to say anything that isn't on a teleprompter or written by someone else, must you embarrass yourself advocating cyber bullying when your man just called a black woman a dog, threatens an old white guy Brenner just about every day and lies like a retard daily...must you take on a project that is completely benign to your brand?
You want to be a real advocate, call out your man and shame his ass, tell us his real dick size via twitter!!!

I like Melania, she seems like a loving and classy sorta lady..

Using her to club Trump, un-cool and proof of swamp creature politics.

Democrats .. so low on the morality scale and they still haven't found their bottom...

mommy-when-i-grow-up-i-wanna-be-a-liberal.jpg

Last edited:

Guess they figured out how to have kids

True story, you don't have to share a nightly bed to make kids ;) I'd hazard to say that a majority of American kids are actually made in the back seat of cars heh

That said, yes my grandparents did, they had three sons and a daughter.

Jackie Kennedy tolerated the disrespect the Kennedy brothers had for family values and the media knew about it but still called it "Camelot" out of respect for the 1st Lady. The media actually made jokes about Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" designed to use the state and federal government to humiliate and intimidate the victims of her husband's sexual adventures. Respect for the President's family seemed to change when the crazy left was out of power after the Clintons. George Bush's daughters became targets of the angry media and today the media attacks the beautiful current 1st lady because they are disappointed about the results of the election almost two years ago. You have to call it TDS or maybe the freakazoids are running the mainstream media these days.

DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

You do realize that every time you call someone you disagree with online a name, you are cyber-bullying?

Just asking. You don't strike Me as the most critical of thinker around.

I'm no fan of imminent domain (I just got tagged with a $90k tax assessment on my property for a redundant water line it would cost me an additional $100k plus to tap into by this bullshit)

However, your media put some pretty biased spin on what actually happened and how much it had to do with "what Trump wanted" vs what the city gov wanted to do - The actual case is here: CRDA v. BANIN | 727 A.2d 102 (1997) | 7a2d1021819 | Leagle.com I'm sure you partisan hacks won't read it but if one did they'd find out that it was the city who made the property lines in this case, Trump just attempted to act on the defined lines of the proposed project that involved her [Coking's] property (and two other businesses) by circumstance of location. Trump put forward a plan to do something, the city agreed with the idea in that area - and that's exactly what happened to my neighborhood. It's not actually Trump that was the problem for Coking, just like it's not actually Eklutna Inc that's the problem for me and my neighbors -- it's the fucking government who thinks they own everything and can do whatever they want and "fuck the citizens" that's the damned problem.

Ya'll just don't know how real life works... A business, like Trump or Eklutna Inc, just attempts to accomplish the plan they submit to the city, they don't approve the plan, they don't send out the "threatening" letters, and they don't pull the "fuck you we own this land" bullshit - that's all gov. In my case Eklutna Inc, just said to the city, hey we'd like to run city water for our new development. The city said "yep we can make that happen!" And just like Trump is alleged to have done back in the 90s, the Eklutna Inc rep came to our community meetings on this matter and tried to convince us we'd get our money's worth because our property values would go up, a bunch of us said we'd been here for many decades and had little intention of selling our homes. So then they went into negotiation mode, tried to tell us that they'd put in a "free" extension line so we could get city water cheaper (main line can't go straight to the houses, has to be a feeder line that's smaller and less pressure; offered to put in the extension line to butter up the loudest of us) Most of us have zero interest in city water, we like our well thanks - plus if there's "available city water" in the neighborhood many banks won't fucking finance your house up here unless you switch over - meaning the mere fact it was going in actually hindered the sale of our homes - and def. killed off any proposed added value for those who might sell in the next five or so years. In the end, after many failed attempts, Eklutna Inc left sad that they couldn't work anything out with us and hoping we weren't too mad at them - and the city said bummer you peasants are not happy with /our/ plans - too fucking bad you can't see "whats best for you." Aaaand less than a year later - Ta Da! I have a $90k tax assessment on my property; and we voted, but the city gave them 51%... the bastards...

In any event, your ire regarding imminent domain is misplaced; it's the fucking governments moral flaw, not Trump's and not Eklutna Inc's. The business just makes a proposal about a general area, the city approves and modifies it - and that includes their intention to use imminent domain against any civilians or businesses that happen to fall in the area inquired about.

Trump is getting the government to act on his behalf
The old lady doesn’t have anyone acting on her behalf

Jackie Kennedy tolerated the disrespect the Kennedy brothers had for family values and the media knew about it but still called it "Camelot" out of respect for the 1st Lady. The media actually made jokes about Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" designed to use the state and federal government to humiliate and intimidate the victims of her husband's sexual adventures. Respect for the President's family seemed to change when the crazy left was out of power after the Clintons. George Bush's daughters became targets of the angry media and today the media attacks the beautiful current 1st lady because they are disappointed about the results of the election almost two years ago. You have to call it TDS or maybe the freakazoids are running the mainstream media these days.
What a twisted view of history you have

You need to stay away from conspiracy sites

Not really, the gov makes the decision. In my case it was because the city of Anchorage (who fucking annexed my town against our will in 1975) decided that they wanted more "low middle income housing" They like putting houses out here because our lands worth more than Anchorage's (which means more tax money for them) THEY put that out there and Eklutna Inc stepped forward with a proposal to put in 100K lower priced houses in the Powder Ridge project (instead of the higher end homes they had originally planned to put in before the housing crash) The city said Yay! to that and approved their proposal without even looking at the fucking thing (it feels like, the amended proposal was approved within a day) The developers said they needed a secondary water line through the area, the city said "yeah we'll just tax assess the neighborhood" and there it is. Eklutna Inc didn't come out saying "hey charge those bastards over there for our water line" the city just decides that we'd pay for it because it gets them what they want (more property taxes) - because that's what cities govs do, dude. Go look at nearly any new development and you'll find the city assessing properties there for the costs of installing services like water, sewer, electric, phone/internet (and it doesn't matter if those services are privately or publicly run either, it's considered to be "in the public interest")

In a built up city the goals are slightly different, services being already installed, so instead the city is looking at shit like "we want a park here" "we want an art installment here" "we want a mall here" "we want a hotel here" etc., but it's the exact same shit. The city has a goal - for example an EL track, they make a proposal for an EL line to run where the fuck ever that includes private buildings, they're the ones who decide what houses and businesses are hit by imminent domain; it's NOT the folks who build or own the track that decide the route, it's the city - and the same goes for putting in parks, hotels, malls, roads, and pretty much everything else one might build.

eminent domain is to be used for the greater public good over all & not for a private biz'nez. your little rant about being 'partisan' in the same diatribe that you just unleashed is astoundingly ironic.

will you now say that trump was all misunderstood like when he ripped off the poor dupes who spent hard earned money ( or shown how to scrape together $ they clearly couldn't afford ) for tuition?

uh-huh. thought so.

DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

I like Melania, she seems like a loving and classy sorta lady..

Using her to club Trump, un-cool and proof of swamp creature politics.

Democrats .. so low on the morality scale and they still haven't found their bottom...

View attachment 211812

i agree... BUT save the faux indignation when you single out (D)s.... rw nutjobs had an 8 year long field day & were completely brutal when it came to michele obama.... remember when she showed her bare arms? IN PUBLIC????????????? oh the horror!!!!

& nary a word when all those photos of melania surfaced... some kinda classy, some downright nasty. lol... my favorite is the one with an exposed belly ripe with child on the steps of the trump plane while hubby was sitting in some fancy dancy sports car.

hmmm- i wonder if he was boffing stormy or the bunny at the same time that photo was shot?

Not really, the gov makes the decision. In my case it was because the city of Anchorage (who fucking annexed my town against our will in 1975) decided that they wanted more "low middle income housing" They like putting houses out here because our lands worth more than Anchorage's (which means more tax money for them) THEY put that out there and Eklutna Inc stepped forward with a proposal to put in 100K lower priced houses in the Powder Ridge project (instead of the higher end homes they had originally planned to put in before the housing crash) The city said Yay! to that and approved their proposal without even looking at the fucking thing (it feels like, the amended proposal was approved within a day) The developers said they needed a secondary water line through the area, the city said "yeah we'll just tax assess the neighborhood" and there it is. Eklutna Inc didn't come out saying "hey charge those bastards over there for our water line" the city just decides that we'd pay for it because it gets them what they want (more property taxes) - because that's what cities govs do, dude. Go look at nearly any new development and you'll find the city assessing properties there for the costs of installing services like water, sewer, electric, phone/internet (and it doesn't matter if those services are privately or publicly run either, it's considered to be "in the public interest")

In a built up city the goals are slightly different, services being already installed, so instead the city is looking at shit like "we want a park here" "we want an art installment here" "we want a mall here" "we want a hotel here" etc., but it's the exact same shit. The city has a goal - for example an EL track, they make a proposal for an EL line to run where the fuck ever that includes private buildings, they're the ones who decide what houses and businesses are hit by imminent domain; it's NOT the folks who build or own the track that decide the route, it's the city - and the same goes for putting in parks, hotels, malls, roads, and pretty much everything else one might build.

Now......substitute Trump for Eklutna and multiply by 100

Damn dude, you're too fucking stupid for me to educate okay. I don't have the fucking patience for this shit.

The city planing and development board are the ones who decide when and where they will enact imminent domain. It's not Trump, not Eklutna, not the rail owner, nor the mall owner. It's the city government, they decide where these business can go, they determine if the businesses plan is okay, and they decide what citizens they're willing to fuck over to make it happen.

Damn dude, you're too fucking stupid for me to educate okay. I don't have the fucking patience for this shit.

The city planing and development board are the ones who decide when and where they will enact imminent domain. It's not Trump, not Eklutna, not the rail owner, nor the mall owner. It's the city government, they decide where these business can go, they determine if the businesses plan is okay, and they decide what citizens they're willing to fuck over to make it happen.

It may be the city government that authorizes it, but that happens only after the lobbyists for the company in question have greased the appropriate palms with the appropriate amount.

It may be the city government that authorizes it, but that happens only after the lobbyists for the company in question have greased the appropriate palms with the appropriate amount.

Speculation. Not reality sorry.

That is what Trump was an expert at
Getting local government to do his bidding on overly inflated promises of jobs, tax revenue and urban redevelopment

He destroyed Atlantic City

Forum List

Back