Earth to First lady, come in Malania......

I'd like to point out that calling someone a dog, which I'll note that Trump does to many folks all the time (aka it was not racial), once is nowhere near "cyberbulling" ...
No, Omarosa is a big girl and she fights dirty herself, so I'm sure she didn't lose any sleep over it. But young kids see the Pres calling someone that and figure HEY it's okay. It sets a very poor example for kids who don't know better and it can certainly hurt impressionable or lonely kids.
Trump dropped $200k on Omarosa's wedding reception and this is the thanks she gives him.

Despicable.
Why did he do that?

I'd like to point out that calling someone a dog, which I'll note that Trump does to many folks all the time (aka it was not racial), once is nowhere near "cyberbulling" ...
No, Omarosa is a big girl and she fights dirty herself, so I'm sure she didn't lose any sleep over it. But young kids see the Pres calling someone that and figure HEY it's okay. It sets a very poor example for kids who don't know better and it can certainly hurt impressionable or lonely kids.
Trump dropped $200k on Omarosa's wedding reception and this is the thanks she gives him.

Despicable.
Why did he do that?

True story; us rich people don't mind helping out our friends ;)

Trump sets an example on how one should use Twitter, acceptable tactics, proper way to respond.

It equates to cyber bullying

Were you born yesterday or something? Trump didn't invent how folks have almost always interacted on twitter.

You folks really need to stop reaching, you're just coming off as intellectually dishonest hacks to us "average" folks...

Ask Melania
This form of bullying is what she has said is one of her priorities as First Lady.

Makes it awkward, wouldn’t you say?

Big difference between bullying and what you lefties are trying to pretend is bullying.

Trump calling yet another person a dog is not bullying, period. Only super sensitive [lefty] types and Trump haters believe that sorry.
Sorry, Ever Curious, but the President calling yet another person a dog is bullying, as is revoking someone's security clearance for no valid reason. He is the most powerful man in the land. He should NOT be trolling and name calling like an eight year old.
When our president disagrees with someone, he does not debate them on the issue of disagreement ......he goes straight to name calling
He is low IQ, stupid, short, boring, a liar
With women it tends to be about looks...fat, ugly, dog, pig

That is bullying
----------------------------------------------------------- looks like FREE Speech to me RWinger .

She d
There's no such thing as cyberbullying.

Just like if you believe in cybersex, you're playing with yourself...
I had a co worker who's daughter committed suicide over it, don't......don't go there!!
She didnt have to read anything on the internet or in her message box. Cyber bullying is a made up term. No one can be bullied on line, it’s impossible.

You’re so full of shit. That isn’t why he was at the White House. It was photo op time. My God you are fucking ignorant

Were you born yesterday or something? Trump didn't invent how folks have almost always interacted on twitter.

You folks really need to stop reaching, you're just coming off as intellectually dishonest hacks to us "average" folks...

Ask Melania
This form of bullying is what she has said is one of her priorities as First Lady.

Makes it awkward, wouldn’t you say?

Big difference between bullying and what you lefties are trying to pretend is bullying.

Trump calling yet another person a dog is not bullying, period. Only super sensitive [lefty] types and Trump haters believe that sorry.
Sorry, Ever Curious, but the President calling yet another person a dog is bullying, as is revoking someone's security clearance for no valid reason. He is the most powerful man in the land. He should NOT be trolling and name calling like an eight year old.
When our president disagrees with someone, he does not debate them on the issue of disagreement ......he goes straight to name calling
He is low IQ, stupid, short, boring, a liar
With women it tends to be about looks...fat, ugly, dog, pig

That is bullying

It's trolling son, and it's the same shit nearly everyone on the interweb does to each other. Only reason this is a problem for you is because you don't like Trump. If someone you liked and agreed with did it, 99 to 1 you wouldn't have a problem with it.

The only reason this is a problem is because I hold Presidents to a higher standard of conduct

Dignity of the office and that stuff

She d

I had a co worker who's daughter committed suicide over it, don't......don't go there!!
She didnt have to read anything on the internet or in her message box. Cyber bullying is a made up term. No one can be bullied on line, it’s impossible.
Sad that you mock a suicide like that

She d

Im not mocking anything. There were obviously other issues with the girl. Highly doubtful it was a result of just cyber bullying. My statement stands.

After 8 years of obama, kids love and respect Melania. She isn’t dictating what they can and can’t have for lunch.

She d

Im not mocking anything. There were obviously other issues with the girl. Highly doubtful it was a result of just cyber bullying. My statement stands.
Kids have become very adept at using the internet to bully classmates. Most can take it or laugh it off

Others can’t

She d

Kids have become very adept at using the internet to bully classmates. Most can take it or laugh it off

Others can’t
That’s why I’m careful when responding to the hillary supporters.

Melania Trump Speaks At Anti-Cyberbullying Summit While Donald Trump Cyberbullies
The first lady’s focus on the issue has long been the source of mockery, given her husband’s frequent Twitter attacks.
DlC_bddW4AAaQLQ

Its bad enough, she's yet to say anything that isn't on a teleprompter or written by someone else, must you embarrass yourself advocating cyber bullying when your man just called a black woman a dog, threatens an old white guy Brenner just about every day and lies like a retard daily...must you take on a project that is completely benign to your brand?
You want to be a real advocate, call out your man and shame his ass, tell us his real dick size via twitter!!!

Do you really think a woman from as white a country as SLOVENIA has any particular SENSITIVITIES about him tearing down blacks, even black women?

Despicable.
Why did he do that?
Generosity.
She was considered a friend of the family.

You know, a lot of you people are giving Melania grief for her cyberbullying campaign when her husband is using Twitter to go after intelligence agencies, or anyone who doesn't agree with him.

But.................to be fair..................she did kinda reference something about that in her speech when she said kids know more about social media than some adults. Was that a vague reference to the Donald? People are starting to wonder, because she never sleeps in the same room as Trump at the WH, nor when they travel abroad.

Melania Trump on cyberbullying: 'Children' know more about social media than 'most adults'

First lady Melania Trump in a speech on cyberbullying on Monday said "children are more aware of benefits and pitfalls of social media than most adults."

"Let’s face it," she said. "Most children are more aware of the benefits and pitfalls of social media than some adults, but we still need to do all we can to provide them with information and tools for successful and safe online habits."

You know, a lot of you people are giving Melania grief for her cyberbullying campaign when her husband is using Twitter to go after intelligence agencies, or anyone who doesn't agree with him.

But.................to be fair..................she did kinda reference something about that in her speech when she said kids know more about social media than some adults. Was that a vague reference to the Donald? People are starting to wonder, because she never sleeps in the same room as Trump at the WH, nor when they travel abroad.

Melania Trump on cyberbullying: 'Children' know more about social media than 'most adults'

First lady Melania Trump in a speech on cyberbullying on Monday said "children are more aware of benefits and pitfalls of social media than most adults."

"Let’s face it," she said. "Most children are more aware of the benefits and pitfalls of social media than some adults, but we still need to do all we can to provide them with information and tools for successful and safe online habits."
Trump has been a bully his whole life

He really doesn’t care

Despicable.
Why did he do that?
He has a big heart and long history of helping others.

Here’s a vid that might help you appreciate his kindness.....

Trump has been a bully his whole life

He really doesn’t care
Doesn’t care about what?

Forum List

Back