• YES - And I'll provide the proof here

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • YES - Because my favorite web site and talk show host say so

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • NO - I really doubt it. Prove it and I'll change my mind

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
Faun logic test.

The Chicago Cubs won the world series, but can we say conclusively that they were in the world series?

Provide your answer, along with reasons that won't make me laugh, supporting your answer

Well you've certainly done everything you could do to show what a idiot you are. :thup:

But the headline still doesn't say the aids were caught in the wiretaps; only that wiretapped data is being used in an inquiry into Trump aids.

And of course, the article itself certainly doesn't echo your claims...

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

I get the impression that you think you're winning this argument. You aren't.
Sure, then let's see you quote that NYTimes article where it states Trump aids were wiretapped.....

Trumps aids were caught on a wiretap, but they weren't wiretapped.

Does this make sense to anyone besides Faun?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Imbecile.... quote the article saying that... where does it state Trump aids were wiretapped....

It's been posted about a billion times already, but then, you'd have to be able to read English to understand it
It's not been quoted once. How could it be, nowhere in the article does it say Trump or his aids were wiretapped.

:dance:

"Collaborating" about what? The election was won. He was an incoming White House staff member trying to tell the Russians to calm down and wait out the Obama circus. Nothing wrong with that at all.

It doesn't matter if they were already tapping the lines of the Russians, once an American is identified, his identity must be safeguarded. That is the whole point of FISA. Instead it was released and used for political purposes to destroy him and hurt Trump. YOU are the one that is confused, or just deliberately ignoring the one crime that has actually been committed.

I think hyou are missing the point. If what Flynn was saying was okay, then why did they fire him? Your boy got caught red handed. It's not the crime that gets you into trouble, it's the cover up.

Step One would be to look at the way you behave - nastiness, dishonesty, straw man arguments, hate, bigotry, personal insults, name-calling and distortions - and do the opposite, absolutely as often as possible, until it becomes second nature.

You let that butthurt out, little spanky.

It isn't your views I have a problem with. It's your pomposity. It deserves all the mocking I and others inflict on it.

But you avoided the point. Fox and MSNBC are the logical conclusion of News as product rather than as public service. Fox exists because conservatives didn't like the liberal bias (I.E. facts ) presented by the mainstream media. MSNBC merely copied Fox's formula.

If enough people on both ends of the spectrum could just do that, make that one behavioral change, act like decent, reasonable adults, perhaps we'd see some momentum in a positive direction. Who knows, that might be enough.

No, we really won't.

You see, the thing is, I voted Republican for decades. The real problem- the republicans went full on crazy.

You see, nothing wrong with having a liberal or a conservative viewpoint on how to solve problems. The problem with the nuts on the right is that they ignore science if science doesn't validate their viewpoint.

Global Warming? That can't be happening if it requires government solutions, and the private sector is what got us into this mess! Ignore the melting ice caps, dying coral reefs and 95% of scientists who study this stuff.

Evolution? That means the bible might be wrong about other stuff! Ignore all those fossils!!!

Step One would be to look at the way you behave - nastiness, dishonesty, straw man arguments, hate, bigotry, personal insults, name-calling and distortions - and do the opposite, absolutely as often as possible, until it becomes second nature.

You let that butthurt out, little spanky.

It isn't your views I have a problem with. It's your pomposity. It deserves all the mocking I and others inflict on it.

But you avoided the point. Fox and MSNBC are the logical conclusion of News as product rather than as public service. Fox exists because conservatives didn't like the liberal bias (I.E. facts ) presented by the mainstream media. MSNBC merely copied Fox's formula.

If enough people on both ends of the spectrum could just do that, make that one behavioral change, act like decent, reasonable adults, perhaps we'd see some momentum in a positive direction. Who knows, that might be enough.

No, we really won't.

You see, the thing is, I voted Republican for decades. The real problem- the republicans went full on crazy.

You see, nothing wrong with having a liberal or a conservative viewpoint on how to solve problems. The problem with the nuts on the right is that they ignore science if science doesn't validate their viewpoint.

Global Warming? That can't be happening if it requires government solutions, and the private sector is what got us into this mess! Ignore the melting ice caps, dying coral reefs and 95% of scientists who study this stuff.

Evolution? That means the bible might be wrong about other stuff! Ignore all those fossils!!!
Wow, look at all that effort.

You asked, I answered.

And there ya go. The dishonesty and distortion to which I referred.

Thanks. Again.

Guy, i know I hurt you wittle feelings by laughing at your whiny comedians who can't tell dirty jokes on campus...

But get a fucking grip, okay.
Okie dokie!

Dude, you are sooooo sensitive. Not sure why you are so self-important. Good thing you don't have enough money to put your name in 20 foot letters or run for president like your hero!

And there ya go. The dishonesty and distortion to which I referred.

Thanks. Again.

Guy, i know I hurt you wittle feelings by laughing at your whiny comedians who can't tell dirty jokes on campus...

But get a fucking grip, okay.
Okie dokie!

Dude, you are sooooo sensitive. Not sure why you are so self-important. Good thing you don't have enough money to put your name in 20 foot letters or run for president like your hero!
:bye1:

Forum retard.... the headline doesn't state what you claim... the article doesn't state what you claim... your brain is clearly too defective to comprehend that.

Again, where's your evidence it wasn't two Russians talking to each other about communicating with Trump aids in that "wiretapped data?" You have none. All you can do is demonstrate how much that article confounds you.

Find a grown up to read the headline and article to you. I've done all I can
Well you've certainly done everything you could do to show what a idiot you are. :thup:

But the headline still doesn't say the aids were caught in the wiretaps; only that wiretapped data is being used in an inquiry into Trump aids.

And of course, the article itself certainly doesn't echo your claims...

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

Sure, then let's see you quote that NYTimes article where it states Trump aids were wiretapped.....

She sits in her mom's basement eating Cheetos and splitting hairs into the wee hours of the morning.

14%2B-%2B1

Imbecile.... quote the article saying that... where does it state Trump aids were wiretapped....

It's been posted about a billion times already, but then, you'd have to be able to read English to understand it
It's not been quoted once. How could it be, nowhere in the article does it say Trump or his aids were wiretapped.

Right, it's Fauny logic.

The aids were on wiretap, but where's the proof that they're on wiretap.

The Cubs won the world series but where's the proof that they were in the world series?

Right, it's Fauny logic.

The Cubs won the world series but where's the proof that they were in the world series?
Do you actually think no one notices you can't quote the article saying what you [falsely] claimed it did?

Either quote that article stating Trumps aids were wiretapped or you once again expose yourself as the brain-dead conservative the forum knows you to be....

Right, it's Fauny logic.

Do you actually think no one notices you can't quote the article saying what you [falsely] claimed it did?

Either quote that article stating Trumps aids were wiretapped or you once again expose yourself as the brain-dead conservative the forum knows you to be....

You keep trying to make your fundamental misunderstanding of English my problem.

Post the headline to the article you won't -- or can't, read and I'll walk you through it one word at a time if need be. Because, yes, I'm, really THAT awesome

Insufficient evidence to make a conclusion. But even for Trump I have a hard time imagining how he came up with such a story if there isn't some semblance of truth.

I think a better question might be, do you think Obama could have ordered a wire tap of Trump's phone?

I would put nothing past the meat puppet faggot, but his handlers likely cleaned up any evidence.

I don't care about any of the russia/surveillance shit anyway. Just repeal obozocare, cut the finances out of democrook scam programs and purge the government of their influence as much as possible.

Defeat them. Period.

Right, it's Fauny logic.

You keep trying to make your fundamental misunderstanding of English my problem.

Post the headline to the article you won't -- or can't, read and I'll walk you through it one word at a time if need be. Because, yes, I'm, really THAT awesome
And you still can't copy & paste a quote from that article because nowhere in there does it state what you claim.

Why is this thread still hanging on? Oh because proof isn't enough against a liberal pile of dogshit, but NO proof means guilt against a liberal dimshitscum's opponent. No reason to even answere any more of the Trump lied, Trump and anything with Russia, Trump and the Constitution. or anything inferring Trump has done anything wrong while he has been in office. Those points are all completely disproven so there is no need to even look at any attacks against Trump anymore They are a waste of time all lies and fantastic conjecture. BYE liberal shit you are done for as anything but jokes, and you can't even write a good joke, because you ARE ONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA You're all LOOOoooSSSeeerrrs and that is all you will ever be LOOOOsssssseeeeeerrrss, and that is what makes you all so ffuuuunnnnaaaahhhhhheeee.

Forum List

Back