Did Obama Actually Tap Trump's Phones?

• YES - And I'll provide the proof here

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • YES - Because my favorite web site and talk show host say so

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • NO - I really doubt it. Prove it and I'll change my mind

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
Moron, data was used in an inquiry of Trump aids. How does that prove Trump aids were the target? How does that prove aids were directly involved?

Again.... let's see your proof that it wasn't two Russians who were caught in that "wiretapped data" who were speaking to each other about their contacts with Trump aids.....

As always, you post shit you can't prove.

It's like arguing with a 3 year old who just learned a new word.

Sure the article says that Trump aids were caught in the wiretap, but prove it!
LOLOL

You're mentally retarded. The headline doesn't say that nor does the article. The headline only reads wiretapped data is used in an inquiry into Trump aids; it doesn't say they were caught in the wiretapped data. In fact, the article does state...

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

Maybe they weren't ever referring to President Donald Trump! Maybe it's some other guy who happens to have the same name!
Forum retard.... the headline doesn't state what you claim... the article doesn't state what you claim... your brain is clearly too defective to comprehend that.

Again, where's your evidence it wasn't two Russians talking to each other about communicating with Trump aids in that "wiretapped data?" You have none. All you can do is demonstrate how much that article confounds you.

Find a grown up to read the headline and article to you. I've done all I can
Well you've certainly done everything you could do to show what a idiot you are. :thup:

But the headline still doesn't say the aids were caught in the wiretaps; only that wiretapped data is being used in an inquiry into Trump aids.

And of course, the article itself certainly doesn't echo your claims...

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

I'm going to leave "Mango" or any other farm fresh produce out of the options.

Just three options here.

For clarity, "tapping a phone" means that it actually happened. The phones were tapped.

Thank you for your participation.

I can't answer any of the poll questions. Phones are no longer "tapped", but the term remains because newer methods of capturing the phone traffic do the same thing as the old tapping. All phone conversations in the US are recorded and warehoused. The government can access them at any time when they provide sufficient reason to the court to do so. Possibly without doing that too. The government has a habit of saying one thing and doing another. So the real question is did anyone under the Obama admin ever request and listen to any traffic from Trump or his campaign team? We know from reputable newspapers that it was requested twice and turned down once. There is as much there there as the Democrats claims of Russian involvement and collusion by Trump's team. There seems to be no real hard evidence of either and any ensuing investigations are based on wishful thinking, rumor and innuendo.

It appears my initial post was incorrect. Yet again fooled by our media. It's getting to the point I feel like I too need a tinfoil hat as you can not believe anything the so called news reports anymore.

LOLOL

You're mentally retarded. The headline doesn't say that nor does the article. The headline only reads wiretapped data is used in an inquiry into Trump aids; it doesn't say they were caught in the wiretapped data. In fact, the article does state...

Maybe they weren't ever referring to President Donald Trump! Maybe it's some other guy who happens to have the same name!
Forum retard.... the headline doesn't state what you claim... the article doesn't state what you claim... your brain is clearly too defective to comprehend that.

Again, where's your evidence it wasn't two Russians talking to each other about communicating with Trump aids in that "wiretapped data?" You have none. All you can do is demonstrate how much that article confounds you.

Well you've certainly done everything you could do to show what a idiot you are. :thup:

But the headline still doesn't say the aids were caught in the wiretaps; only that wiretapped data is being used in an inquiry into Trump aids.

I get the impression that you think you're winning this argument. You aren't.

LOLOL

Quit while you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind

LOLOL

"But the headline still doesn't say the aids were caught in the wiretaps; only that wiretapped data is being used in an inquiry into Trump aids."

Did someone hack your account? I'll alert the Mods that someone is trying to make you look silly

Bottom line is that it defies logic that everyone around Trump is getting wiretapped, investigated and under surveillance and Trump wouldn't be under surveillance?

When they even went after Ivanka, Jared and Jared's MOTHERS bank accounts? But nothing on Trump himself?

Come on. And never forget the NYT story that they've tried to walk back. Screaming headlines about wiretapping.

And here the kazinga moment. :) The wiretap communications were being shared with the White House.

Hellllllllllllllllllllo? You only need a crayon to connect the freaking dots.

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit.

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

New York Times January Wiretapping Headline Goes Viral

Well, Obama can't tap anyone's phones.

To get a wiretap, a judge has to approve it after a law enforcement agency requests it.

Really? Did Brennan get a Judge to approve his tapping of the Senate Intelligent Committee?

Remember that monumental spy scandal from just a couple of years back?

Well, Obama can't tap anyone's phones.

To get a wiretap, a judge has to approve it after a law enforcement agency requests it.

Hilarious. :lol: A president can ask any of numerous agencies to surveil anybody he chooses....and he doesn't need a warrant to do it. Barry the Fairy did it alright...that's why he's in hiding now.

LOLOL

Sure, then let's see you quote that NYTimes article where it states Trump aids were wiretapped.....

Sure, then let's see you quote that NYTimes article where it states Trump aids were wiretapped.....

Trumps aids were caught on a wiretap, but they weren't wiretapped.

Does this make sense to anyone besides Faun?

LOLOL

"But the headline still doesn't say the aids were caught in the wiretaps; only that wiretapped data is being used in an inquiry into Trump aids."

Did someone hack your account? I'll alert the Mods that someone is trying to make you look silly
You remain too retarded to voice an effective opinion. Here, try this one...

"Nowhere in the story does it say that. It says that there's a broad investigation based on wiretapped and intercepted communications. It does not say whose communications were intercepted. And I'd also point readers in something that people convene and they leave out is another story that we wrote last week on March 1st that explicitly says that much of the communications were intercepted. There were Russians talking to Russians. They were hearing about things through those communications. Is there a FISA warrant? Were there wiretaps on Donald Trump or any of his campaign people's phones, I don't know that. We did know that. If we do know that, it would absolutely be in the newspaper." ~ Mathew Rosenberg

As always, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. <smh>

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Imbecile.... quote the article saying that... where does it state Trump aids were wiretapped....

I'm going to leave "Mango" or any other farm fresh produce out of the options.

Just three options here.

For clarity, "tapping a phone" means that it actually happened. The phones were tapped.

Thank you for your participation.

The Russian phone lines were obviously tapped and anyone calling them is going to be tapped. If they were calling from the Trump Tower to the Russians obviously that phone conversation was recorded. But as FBI Director James Comey stated under oath yesterday, no one ordered that the Tower be tapped and NO PRESIDENT can order any wiretap.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

And we're not going to redifine wiretap into survellance and other nonsense.

Who in their right mind even doubts that Obama, who had the Ryan's divorce records unsealed was not monitoring Trump's communication?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Imbecile.... quote the article saying that... where does it state Trump aids were wiretapped....

It's been posted about a billion times already, but then, you'd have to be able to read English to understand it

Faun "Logic" 101 Trump aids were wiretapped, but they weren't wiretaped.

There's a test at the end of this class.

Forum List

Back