Did Obama Actually Tap Trump's Phones?

• YES - And I'll provide the proof here

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • YES - Because my favorite web site and talk show host say so

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • NO - I really doubt it. Prove it and I'll change my mind

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
I'm going to leave "Mango" or any other farm fresh produce out of the options.

Just three options here.

For clarity, "tapping a phone" means that it actually happened. The phones were tapped.

Thank you for your participation.

You're taking it so literally. Comey said he was investigating Trump since June and didn't report it to Congress. Who did he report to? Lynch? Obama?
I realize the rules have changed under Trump - "take him seriously, but not literally".

Unfortunately, I admit I'm still trying to get used to taking what he says either way.

Just three options here.

For clarity, "tapping a phone" means that it actually happened. The phones were tapped.

Just for clarification, phones don't get tapped, communication lines do. This isn't the 1950's.

We already know Trump's team was recorded in wiretaps, and Flynn's identification in those wiretaps is a felony committed by a subvert while Obama was in power. Hence Obama "tapped" his phone lines. The New York Times reported that this (illegally obtained) information was forwarded to the White House. So he is at least complicit in it. If he didn't order it, then why would he not had exposed it and shut it down? Instead the information was leaked to the press. Why would anyone forward illegally obtained information to the President if he didn't order it himself?
Prove Flynn's identity wasn't revealed as a result of two Russians, caught in a wiretap, talking to each about talking with Flynn...

Which of the two Russians were member of the US Intel community that committed a felony in revealing Flynn to the NYTimes?

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg

Just three options here.

You're taking it so literally. Comey said he was investigating Trump since June and didn't report it to Congress. Who did he report to? Lynch? Obama?
I realize the rules have changed under Trump - "take him seriously, but not literally".

Unfortunately, I admit I'm still trying to get used to taking what he says either way.

He even had "wires tapped" in quotes. Even you can see that, right?

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped"

Just three options here.

Then precisely what did Trump mean?

And what did he mean when he called Obama "sick"?

Just three options here.

Just for clarification, phones don't get tapped, communication lines do. This isn't the 1950's.

We already know Trump's team was recorded in wiretaps, and Flynn's identification in those wiretaps is a felony committed by a subvert while Obama was in power. Hence Obama "tapped" his phone lines. The New York Times reported that this (illegally obtained) information was forwarded to the White House. So he is at least complicit in it. If he didn't order it, then why would he not had exposed it and shut it down? Instead the information was leaked to the press. Why would anyone forward illegally obtained information to the President if he didn't order it himself?
Prove Flynn's identity wasn't revealed as a result of two Russians, caught in a wiretap, talking to each about talking with Flynn...

Which of the two Russians were member of the US Intel community that committed a felony in revealing Flynn to the NYTimes?

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg
So that would be s "no" from frank, he cannot prove that was not the case.

And that NYT headline doesn't help you since it doesn't say Trump aids were caught on the intercepted calls... just that intercepted calls revealed Trump aids were communicating with Russians.

Just three options here.

Then precisely what did Trump mean?

And what did he mean when he called Obama "sick"?

He meant that Obama is mentally ill and that, as Comey affirmed, he had Trump under surveillance since Summer 2016

Just three options here.

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg

And that NYT headline doesn't help you since it doesn't say Trump aids were caught on the intercepted calls... just that intercepted calls revealed Trump aids were communicating with Russians.

It's not my problem you won't even read the article. I can't help you. You still believe Lizzy's cheekbones makes her a Cherokee

Just three options here.

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg

It's not my problem you won't even read the article. I can't help you. You still believe Lizzy's cheekbones makes her a Cherokee
LOLOL

Nothing in that article indicates any Trump aids were caught in a wiretap. As always, you're batting 0.000

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg

LOLOL

Nothing in that article indicates any Trump aids were caught in a wiretap. As always, you're batting 0.000

OMG!!!

Here's the unread headline of the article you didn't read,

"Wiretapped data used in inquiry of Trump aids"

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg

LOLOL

OMG!!!

These lunatics can't even acknowledge basic facts.

On another thread there is a leftist loon who is literally blaming Pence for the Flynn leak which happened during the Obama administration.

You can't make this shit up.

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg

LOLOL

OMG!!!

Moron, data was used in an inquiry of Trump aids. How does that prove Trump aids were the target? How does that prove aids were directly involved?

Again.... let's see your proof that it wasn't two Russians who were caught in that "wiretapped data" who were speaking to each other about their contacts with Trump aids.....

As always, you post shit you can't prove.

nyt%20wiretapped.jpg

LOLOL

OMG!!!

Moron, data was used in an inquiry of Trump aids. How does that prove Trump aids were the target? How does that prove aids were directly involved?

Again.... let's see your proof that it wasn't two Russians who were caught in that "wiretapped data" who were speaking to each other about their contacts with Trump aids.....

It's like arguing with a 3 year old who just learned a new word.

Sure the article says that Trump aids were caught in the wiretap, but prove it!

LOLOL

OMG!!!

LOLOL

You're mentally retarded. The headline doesn't say that nor does the article. The headline only reads wiretapped data is used in an inquiry into Trump aids; it doesn't say they were caught in the wiretapped data. In fact, the article does state...

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

LOLOL

OMG!!!

LOLOL

You're mentally retarded. The headline doesn't say that nor does the article. The headline only reads wiretapped data is used in an inquiry into Trump aids; it doesn't say they were caught in the wiretapped data. In fact, the article does state...

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

Maybe they weren't ever referring to President Donald Trump! Maybe it's some other guy who happens to have the same name!

LOLOL

OMG!!!

LOLOL

Maybe they weren't ever referring to President Donald Trump! Maybe it's some other guy who happens to have the same name!
Forum retard.... the headline doesn't state what you claim... the article doesn't state what you claim... your brain is clearly too defective to comprehend that.

Again, where's your evidence it wasn't two Russians talking to each other about communicating with Trump aids in that "wiretapped data?" You have none. All you can do is demonstrate how much that article confounds you.

OMG!!!

LOLOL

Forum retard.... the headline doesn't state what you claim... the article doesn't state what you claim... your brain is clearly too defective to comprehend that.

Again, where's your evidence it wasn't two Russians talking to each other about communicating with Trump aids in that "wiretapped data?" You have none. All you can do is demonstrate how much that article confounds you.

Find a grown up to read the headline and article to you. I've done all I can

Forum List

Back