Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

God is going to be pissed at you mal for the way you have treated homosexuals.
You are the one at risk my brother. Good luck mal. Love thy neighbor is what Christ brought.

I haven't seen any evidence that Mal doesn't love his brother. Loving your brother doesn't mean you justify his sin or enable it.

It just means you love him.

And I always laugh when people presume to tell people what God thinks or what he will do, if that behavior is outside what the bible tells us. Please show me the passage where God says he'll be pissed at people who tell people what the bible says?

LOL!!!
girl, hate to bust your bubble there sugar lips but there are many versions of the Bible and many books were left out.
I suggest you go study religion somewhere doctrine is not allowed.

Oh lordy, you're one of THOSE nuts.

Of course you are.

If Mal is going to comport himself as God's representative, and claim he knows who is or isn't going to hell, damn straight I'll take it up with Mal.

Yeah, God didn't have an Rules...*

Fuck a Cat... Fuck little kids... Rape, Murder... Go ahead.*

God Embraces it all.*

The Bible is Irrelevant and Meaningless.*

Say it says whatever.*

It's your Soul, not Mine. :thup:

(*Clearly Sarcasm)
:)

peace...

Your "peace" is anything but.

Your Inability to Counter my Points with Substance is Illustrative of your Continuing Pile of Fail. :thup:

peace...

You are the one at risk my brother. Good luck mal. Love thy neighbor is what Christ brought.

I haven't seen any evidence that Mal doesn't love his brother. Loving your brother doesn't mean you justify his sin or enable it.

And I always laugh when people presume to tell people what God thinks or what he will do, if that behavior is outside what the bible tells us. Please show me the passage where God says he'll be pissed at people who tell people what the bible says?

LOL!!!
girl, hate to bust your bubble there sugar lips but there are many versions of the Bible and many books were left out.

You mean the Books where God was like, "Oh, forget about what I said about Incest, Homosexuals and Dog Fuckers, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want!"...

:lol:

peace...

If Mal is going to comport himself as God's representative, and claim he knows who is or isn't going to hell, damn straight I'll take it up with Mal.

Yeah, God didn't have an Rules...*

Fuck a Cat... Fuck little kids... Rape, Murder... Go ahead.*

God Embraces it all.*

The Bible is Irrelevant and Meaningless.*

Say it says whatever.*

It's your Soul, not Mine. :thup:

(*Clearly Sarcasm)

peace...

Your "peace" is anything but.

In mal's case, "peace", is about as meaningful as "have a nice day!":eusa_angel:

Eating catfish isn't sinful - it's just gross.

Bottom feeders eat garbage. Bleah.

It's what the book says... Take it up with the Inspired Author if you ever meet Him. :thup:

Ignore it at your own Risk.

peace...

Oh, mal loves his brother all right. Don't let him fool you.

LOL!!!

You mean the Books where God was like, "Oh, forget about what I said about Incest, Homosexuals and Dog Fuckers, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want!"...

peace...

This dude compares gays to dog fuckers claiming he is a Christian.
He must be related to some of my kin in Alabama.
We are cousins mal! Welcome to the family.

LOL!!!

peace...

God put Homosexuals and Dog Fuckers next to each other in Moral Law in Leviticus 18...

Have someone Read the Book to you, Inbred. :thup:

peace...

peace...

God put Homosexuals and Dog Fuckers next to each other in Moral Law in Leviticus 18...

peace...

I hadda look it up. (I am admittedly pretty ignorant of those kind of Biblical references):

In the NIV version, I discoverd, at Leviticus 18:

22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

It looks like mal nailed that one.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The Old Testament taught that man could have multiple wives and slaves. Maybe cons would like to go back to those values.

Oh the old argument "the bible refers to slaves so we must throw out the bible! It's no good I tell ya!"

SLAVES in the bible were essentially indentured servants, and freed every 7 years.

peace...

I hadda look it up. (I am admittedly pretty ignorant of those kind of Biblical references):

22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

I appreciate the acknowledgement Brother ...

Now enter del, Ravi or the Talking Dumptruck when "her" lights come back on to call me a Faggot" in response... :lol:

peace...

peace...

Now enter del, Ravi or the Talking Dumptruck when "her" lights come back on to call me a Faggot" in response... :lol:

peace...

Whatever. As long as you don't fuck the doggies, man.

peace...

Whatever. As long as you don't fuck the doggies, man.

I have animal allergies...

peace...

Forum List

Back