Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Most of the Old Testament is rejected by christians, thankfully.

If it weren't I'd be dead (non-believer), the few remaining people allowed to live on this Earth would abide by some crazy rules too.

You are dead wrong Doc.
The so called Christians, and my new found cousins here, on this board reject all of the old Testament EXCEPT comparing gays to dog fuckers.
They eat their BBQ hog sammiches, shrimp and cat fish galore. God stated it was abominable to do so but God had just put down his Redbook magazine and was only giving ceremonial advice.

Where was Homosexuality Embraced anywhere in the Old or New?...

And what did Christ say about Marriage?...

Find another Book... Seriously, it's not the only one out there. :thup:

:)

peace...

He's pointing out that you blindly pick and choose which parts of the Old Testament to take with 100% seriousness and which parts you completely reject, anyone with common sense can see that you're picking and choosing in order to justify your hate.

What did Christ say about homosexuality?

What did he say about treating people the way you wanted to be treated and loving your fellow person? These are the parts of the New Testament that you sadly reject as well.

Find another prophet, Jesus isn't the only one out there.

You are dead wrong Doc.
The so called Christians, and my new found cousins here, on this board reject all of the old Testament EXCEPT comparing gays to dog fuckers.
They eat their BBQ hog sammiches, shrimp and cat fish galore. God stated it was abominable to do so but God had just put down his Redbook magazine and was only giving ceremonial advice.

peace...

He's pointing out that you blindly pick and choose which parts of the Old Testament to take with 100% seriousness and which parts you completely reject, anyone with common sense can see that you're picking and choosing in order to justify your hate.

What did he say about treating people the way you wanted to be treated and loving your fellow person? These are the parts of the New Testament that you sadly reject as well.

You (l)ogic would have Christ being OK with Dog Fucking and Incest...

Seriously, give it some Thought...

If that Fails you, go ask someone who Disagrees with you in Real Life, and ask them to Explain it to you in Crayon. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You (l)ogic would have Christ being OK with Dog Fucking and Incest...

Seriously, give it some Thought...

If that Fails you, go ask someone who Disagrees with you in Real Life, and ask them to Explain it to you in Crayon. :thup:

peace...

Where anywhere in the New Testament do you get any slight inclination that Jesus has any shred of moral issue with homosexuality?

I can tell you more or less ignore or flat out reject all of Jesus's teachings, at least with how you conduct yourself on this board.

You are dead wrong Doc.

:(

peace...

Sermon on the Mount......Jesus was just joking.

:(

peace...

Sermon on the Mount......Jesus was just joking.

Clearly he wanted everyone to Ignore that his Father saw Beastiality as Confusion and Homosexuality as an Abomination and Sin...

The Sermon on the Mount was about Embracing ALL of the Deviancy in Leviticus 18...

Verse 6 had a great Impact on you in your Life, didn't it, Bodey. :lol:

peace...

Of the few times that homosexuality is referred to in the Bible, it's considered an abomination, not a sin.

The only sins that I'm currently aware of are the ones in the 10 Commandments.

You puritanical assholes need to slow yer fucking roll.

What if someone asked you, "Is there a chance you could be wrong about the way you've interpreted the biblical texts sometimes used to condemn homosexual orientation?" How would you respond? What does it say about you if you answer, "No, I could NOT be wrong"? I am asking you to re-examine these texts -- carefully and prayerfully. Lives hang in the balance.

There are far too many tragic stories of what happens when we fail to study these texts. Mark B. was a young man who accepted his sexual orientation "until he became a Christian" and was told on the basis of these texts that he couldn't be both a Christian and a gay man. Mark committed suicide and wrote this suicide note to God: "I just don't know how else to fix this." Mary Lou Wallner, one of our most faithful Soulforce volunteers, was led by these texts to condemn her lesbian daughter, Anna, who hanged herself. Mary Lou now says, "If I can steer just one person away from the pain and anguish I've been living, then maybe Anna's death will have meaning."

What the Bible Says - And Doesn't Say - About Homosexuality

Of the few times that homosexuality is referred to in the Bible, it's considered an abomination, not a sin.

It's Spoken Worse of than Beastiality in Levitical Moral Law in 18...

True Story.

It's also NEVER Embraced, along with the Incest, Beastiality and other things that were Listed in 18...

EVER.

You Fuckers need to find another Book that doesn't call what you do an "Abomination".

Idiocy.

peace...

True Story.

It's also NEVER Embraced, along with the Incest, Beastiality and other things that were Listed in 18...

EVER.

You Fuckers need to find another Book that doesn't call what you do an "Abomination".

Idiocy.

peace...

You DO realize that Levitical law is for those who are Jewish priests, right?

When did you convert?

Wishing you had your neighbor's new stereo is a far worse sin than anything involving sodomy or being gay according to the Bible.

But bigots like Mal pick and choose what parts of the OLD Testament to live by and the overwhelming majority of the NEW testament and Jesus' teachings he pisses on.

I just had an interesting thought. How many people would drop the gay issue if they knew that they could keep up the good work, once everybody sees a video of their sins thus far.

Gays are born sinners just like every other baby on the planet (saying this from my fundy upbringing). They aren't born sinners because they're gay, they are born sinners because they are human.

I still haven't seen anybody say that they chose to be straight, or that a choice ever was even given to them. So how can they POSSIBLY believe that gays made a decision?

True Story.

EVER.

Idiocy.

peace...

When did you convert?

Yeah, you're Right... God Embraces Homosexuality and Beastiality. :thup:

peace...

True Story.

EVER.

Idiocy.

peace...

When did you convert?

peace...

Never said anything about God embracing any of that stuff. I just told you that Levitical moral law was for the Levites, who were the priests of Israel.

And.......if you're gonna follow Levitical law, you must have converted.

When did you convert?

peace...

Never said anything about God embracing any of that stuff. I just told you that Levitical moral law was for the Levites, who were the priests of Israel.

Either God Embraces Homosexuality and Beastiality or he doesn't...

Which is it, ABS?...

peace...

When did you convert?

peace...

Imagine mal's relief. He is not a Levite priest.

Forum List

Back