Eating my crow

So you going to admit you were wrong now?
If you showed my actively promoting a poll I would.
Since my post was asking why you would use a poll that slants right all the time, no.
You might want to seek my post that said, "the only poll that matters is on election day."

LOL, of course you're not going to admit you were wrong. Funny how you jumped in to encourage someone else to do that though.

Rassmussen was the only one that wasn't completely wrong. Yet you did it again, criticizing that one not the ones that predicted Biden in a historic landslide.

But no, you aren't man enough to admit what you said claiming you couldn't read your own post, LOL

Since my post was asking why you would use a poll that slants right all the time, no.
You might want to seek my post that said, "the only poll that matters is on election day."

LOL, of course you're not going to admit you were wrong. Funny how you jumped in to encourage someone else to do that though.

Rassmussen was the only one that wasn't completely wrong. Yet you did it again, criticizing that one not the ones that predicted Biden in a historic landslide.

But no, you aren't man enough to admit what you said claiming you couldn't read your own post, LOL
Whatever, dude.

Whatever, dude.

The topic of the discussion was you defending polls that were clearly biased. You did. You're not a man, you won't just say wow, you were wrong. In typical Democrat style, my providing your quote where you did that meant nothing to you. Democrats never did what you did

hope you put yer dentures in to do it.
Lib biden voters were just as wrong as dogbiscuit because so msny people believed the lying lib polls pointing to a biden landslide

I have to agree. They were all talking about a blue wave and I knew that was a crock of shit. Biden in a landslide was another crock of shit. Its a close race, closer than I thought it would be.
It’s called campaigning. Trump talked about a red wave and how they were going to win the house... remember

Lib biden voters were just as wrong as dogbiscuit because so msny people believed the lying lib polls pointing to a biden landslide

I have to agree. They were all talking about a blue wave and I knew that was a crock of shit. Biden in a landslide was another crock of shit. Its a close race, closer than I thought it would be.
It’s called campaigning. Trump talked about a red wave and how they were going to win the house... remember

If he said it I sure didn't hear about it. I did hear all about a Biden landslide and a blue wave. Neither of which came to pass.

Im officially stating that I was wrong about the Trump Landslide. I thought Trump was going to win by more than 3 to 5 million in the popular, and reach the 270 electoral before 11 pm. Now I know why the Dems were pushing so hard for mail-in ballots.
I find these results extremely disturbing. No matter your political party, I cant believe Im living at a time, where this many Americans are against us being a world military leader. I guess they want China to dominate, and weve seen what their intentions are. I could go on and on, but thats not why Im here.
I think Trump will still win, but as far as me saying its going to be a "massive Trump Landslide !"....
I'm hereby stepping up, and eating my crow. :206:
Yeah there's no underestimating the depths of the democratic party's deprivation and corruption. I had hoped the American people would not stand for this kinda shit but apparently there aren't so many Americans left as I'd hoped and assumed there would be.

Im officially stating that I was wrong about the Trump Landslide. I thought Trump was going to win by more than 3 to 5 million in the popular, and reach the 270 electoral before 11 pm. Now I know why the Dems were pushing so hard for mail-in ballots.
I find these results extremely disturbing. No matter your political party, I cant believe Im living at a time, where this many Americans are against us being a world military leader. I guess they want China to dominate, and weve seen what their intentions are. I could go on and on, but thats not why Im here.
I think Trump will still win, but as far as me saying its going to be a "massive Trump Landslide !"....

Don't let it happen again!

I have never predicted who would win this election because it is not like any election in history. The country has never had an incumbent president like Donald Trump and has never had an epidemic as a major issue. Trump is the first impeached president to run for the office and Biden if elected will be oldest president to take office.

I predict that whoever wins will not have a mandate of people. The House will remain democrat but not much and Senate will remain, Republican but not by much. And the country will remain deeply divided. Trump is not a united but a divider. We will be lucky if a civil war doesn't develop. Although Biden is far less impulsive and caustic than Trump, I don't think he has the strength or backing to do what needs to be done.

Last edited:
Democrats have become communist. China is their natural ally.
No democrats are not communist and China is not an ally of either party. This is the type of attitude that may well destroy this country as we know it. The idea that the political opposition is the ultimate evil is a fundamental cornerstone of revolution. This is the goal of Russia and China. They sit like vultures waiting for the seeds of division they have planted to grow into rebellion. And if happens, you can bet they will be there to lend a hand.

Last edited:
I thought more the opposite.
I thought Trump would lose, and lose convincingly, and I was scared to death the GOP would lose the Senate.
The result so far leaves me much more optimistic. In fact I believe if Trump can do this well despite having the entire MSM fighting him every step of the way, and Dimocrats blaming him for every ill the world has ever seen, it gives us hope that the country isn't completely lost.

/——-/ Not so fast. He may have won in a landslide but democRATS have used every trick on the book to throw the election to Dementia Joe and Commie ( new nickname for Kamala)

Because of the high population states of New York and California, the GOP will never win another popular vote, which is why they want to do away with the Electoral College. These places are simply bat sh$t crazy Left for whatever reason and have no hope as they are leaving in droves due to high taxation and out of control immigration, etc., but when they move to places like Texas and Arizona, the keep voting for the same kinds of people

Leftism is a cancerous metastasis

you're preaching to the choir in Nevada, BIGLY

If he said it I sure didn't hear about it. I did hear all about a Biden landslide and a blue wave. Neither of which came to pass.
Yeah Trump was saying all the same stuff during his rallies.

There was also a lot of hype around a blue wave. That’s what happens when people live in bubbles and can’t see things objectively

The fake lib polls were not normal campaigning
Polls are polls. Samples of People are questioned and the results are posted. Take them however you want. I always grain of salt that stuff. It’s just hype and predictions.

While eating crow, you spun a couple of straw men.

Mail in ballots, never again. Not only is the fraud up through the roof, but we have to wait weeks for the outcome? That is total bullshit.

Prosecute them all.

Polls are polls. Samples of People are questioned and the results are posted. Take them however you want.
I never believed the lib polls

but plenty of libs on this forum did

and maybe some voters were discouraged by the lies coming from the left

Forum List

Back