🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola

There is no doubt that the homeless population is a serious problem in America. Mental Health, addictions with illicit and legal drugs, including alcohol, drive this population. A population which mingles with the general population on public transportation in crowded spaces, and with sexually activity.

It is imperative that the President begins to listen to the experts, and act not in his best interests, but in the best interests of the nation and the world.

I know that is not possible, narcissistic megalomaniacs cannot change.

The Plague has been seen in Arizona and Colorado as well as Nevada and CA in the Eastern Sierras for years, it is easily treated by antibiotics.

LOL...

I wouldn't put my trust solely in antibiotics... These are viruses and they mutate just like any other living organism trying to survive. Some medical doctors are now finding out that our mutation rate is far higher and far faster than we thought. Infectious disease docs all over the country are very worried we are just one jump from a strain that will end life as we know it.

Almost all of the latest antibiotic treatments are lethal to humans and careful administration and blood work are necessary to keep them from killing us.

I agree, but the Plague is a bacterial infection, not a virus.

Anyone watch The Hot Zone?

Watch The Hot Zone on National Geographic

Anyone aware of the recent outbreak of the virus, already the second most deadly outbreak in history?

Ebola outbreak puts DR Congo's neighbors on high alert | DW | 15.06.2019
It’s only blacks so Leftists in the Media are not concerned.

As usual your are wrong and show a callous disregard for people of color. For the record I'm Caucasian, and I'm very concerned about this disease, and your side of the aisle's total ignorance that government is too big.

That is related to the response or lack there of by the idiot you support in the White House. That jerk hasn't made any effort to support the Center for Disease Control and Prevention - ignoring his oath to support and defend the Constitution in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.

That why CNN has buried the story under the rug?

You mean CNN is now protecting the narcissist in the White House? I doubt it, but I don't watch CNN. I watch MSNBC in the morning, PBS and our local news in the evening, and of and on listen to NPR and CBS radio during the day.
Is that why MSNBC, CBS and NPR buried the story then?
The reason they have buried the story is due to the bad light that is being shed on their tent cities, feces/urine piles all over and needle infested sanctuary cities... In a way, one of these infections would certainly highlight the lunacy the left is pushing..

The Plague has been seen in Arizona and Colorado as well as Nevada and CA in the Eastern Sierras for years, it is easily treated by antibiotics.

LOL...

I wouldn't put my trust solely in antibiotics... These are viruses and they mutate just like any other living organism trying to survive. Some medical doctors are now finding out that our mutation rate is far higher and far faster than we thought. Infectious disease docs all over the country are very worried we are just one jump from a strain that will end life as we know it.

Almost all of the latest antibiotic treatments are lethal to humans and careful administration and blood work are necessary to keep them from killing us.

I agree, but the Plague is a bacterial infection, not a virus.

The two go hand in hand with a cooling world. And we are now in a cooling phase of our climate.

Anyone aware of the recent outbreak of the virus, already the second most deadly outbreak in history?

As usual your are wrong and show a callous disregard for people of color. For the record I'm Caucasian, and I'm very concerned about this disease, and your side of the aisle's total ignorance that government is too big.

That is related to the response or lack there of by the idiot you support in the White House. That jerk hasn't made any effort to support the Center for Disease Control and Prevention - ignoring his oath to support and defend the Constitution in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.

You mean CNN is now protecting the narcissist in the White House? I doubt it, but I don't watch CNN. I watch MSNBC in the morning, PBS and our local news in the evening, and of and on listen to NPR and CBS radio during the day.

Your aren't listening or reading, put your emotions and hackery aside and consider the danger to yourself and your loved ones (of course I don't expect you to care about anyone else).

Your aren't listening or reading, put your emotions and hackery aside and consider the danger to yourself and your loved ones (of course I don't expect you to care about anyone else).

Cough up your own explanation as to why the Leftist Media has buried the story so deep you just heard about it then.

Cough up your own explanation as to why the Leftist Media has buried the story so deep you just heard about it then.

Epidemiologists here in Wyoming are on high alert... Some of them are scared shitless that we could be next with the uncontrolled influx of illegals. ER's and clinics are all taking universal precautions with every patient until the threat is ruled out.

Epidemiologists here in Wyoming are on high alert... Some of them are scared shitless that we could be next with the uncontrolled influx of illegals. ER's and clinics are all taking universal precautions with every patient until the threat is ruled out.
In this age of travel one person can get hundreds infected in just 24 hours.

Always look for the silver lining......
If the US has an Ebola or any serious outbreak, it'll be the first time in 100 years that more immigrants LEAVE the country than ENTER

May 3rd, 2019.....
https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...-disease-found-on-plane.754776/#post-22315586

Bubonic Plague is a bacterial disease, easily controllable with antibiotics.

I said

You sure?

CDC......
The biggest antibiotic-resistant threats in the U.S.

Maybe for now....this bacterium.

Mother nature has cleaned house with plagues since the dawn of time.
Man can hold her back temporarily, but she'll have the last laugh and when she reasserts herself, there'll be hell on earth to pay making up for lost time. it's as certain as the next major California earthquake, super volcano eruption and extinction level asteroid strike. Just a matter of time.

Good times......enjoy them while they last.

Bubonic plague is so rare that it hasn't had a chance to become antibiotic resistant.

The reason they have buried the story is due to the bad light that is being shed on their tent cities, feces/urine piles all over and needle infested sanctuary cities... In a way, one of these infections would certainly highlight the lunacy the left is pushing..

PBS and NPR broadcast nationwide. They don't bury stories.

Lots of tourists will visit Yellowstone this summer, they ought to be prepared.

Read my links

You mean the guy who's trying to stop infected parasites stream iover our southern border?

You too are nuts.

The nut here is you. Stick to what you know which is not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you brainwashed idiot - every major airport will bring in persons from Europe, Africa and Asia who may have been infected on air craft. Shall we build a wall around every airport in the US?
That whole "passport" and "customs" thing is really spanking you, isn't it?

roi-guy_anim.gif

Oh you brainwashed idiot - every major airport will bring in persons from Europe, Africa and Asia who may have been infected on air craft. Shall we build a wall around every airport in the US?
That whole "passport" and "customs" thing is really spanking you, isn't it?

View attachment 265746

Explain yourself? Prove you had a thought and this post is not an idiot-gram.

DRC 2018 Ebola outbreaks: Crisis update - 17 June 2019 - Democratic Republic of the Congo

From the link:

Summary

Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) declared their tenth outbreak of Ebola in 40 years on 1 August 2018. The outbreak is centred in the northeast of the country. With the number of cases passing 1,000, it is now by far the country's largest-ever Ebola outbreak. It is also the second-biggest Ebola epidemic ever recorded, behind the West Africa outbreak of 2014-2016.

On 11 June 2019, Uganda announced that three people had been positively diagnosed with Ebola, the first cross-border cases since the outbreak began.

Latest figures - information as of 16 June 2019; figures provided by DRC Ministry of Health.

• 2,148 TOTAL CASES
  • 2,054 CONFIRMED CASES
  • 1,440 CONFIRMED DEATHS

Forum List

Back