Economics 101

To rational people, we simply need to change the laws to be sure they do pay.

Why should they pay US taxes on foreign profits? Do you have a rational reason?

If they want to do business here, and sell in this country, they need to pay their fair share.

Some, but not what they should pay. Not the percentage I pay, and others pay. Thing is, cons like you will believe, say, and do whatever the bat shit crazy con web sites, fox, and the talking points tell you to. The rest of us do not like to be told what to believe, say and do. Progressives and liberals actually demand that they think for themselves. So, you are doing a great job of carrying the con flag. How it will work out, we shall see. Perhaps, like you, we will all be owned completely by the conservative. bosses for whom you carry water.

Some, but not what they should pay.

US companies pay US taxes on US profits.
A con tool response. How surprising, coming from a con tool.
So, did you think that the money made by transfers and operations moved overseas are not US profits?

Not the percentage I pay, and others pay.

No kidding. They pay a higher percentage than you do.
They pay a lower percentage than I. A number paid None. The average for corporations was around 12%.

They pay a lower percentage than I.

What percentage do you pay?
Really, me boy, you did not really think I would tell you with no conditions. I would if you want to publish your taxes. Because as a con tool, I could not believe what you sy. Cons lie typically. OK? You publish, then I publish.

The average for corporations was around 12%.

Sounds like liberal math. IE wrong
But I did forget to include the word profitable.
What rate did you think profitable us companies paid, me boy?
Oh, and I know that you are just a con, and cons are often ignorant, but producing a tax rate is not Math, me boy. Just trying to help educate you.

Please,provide your source/link which shows corporations pay an average of 12%. And while you are at it, ask yourself why would so many companies perform inversions out of the US if the corporate tax rates were so favorable here. Doesn't really make sense. Here is reality-
  • The United States has the third highest general top marginal corporate income tax rate in the world at 39 percent, which is the same as Puerto Rico and is exceeded only by Chad and the United Arab Emirates.
  • The worldwide average top corporate income tax rate (accounting for 173 countries and tax jurisdictions) is 22.9 percent, 29.8 percent weighted by GDP.
  • By region, Europe has the lowest average corporate tax rate at 18.7 percent (26.1 percent weighted by GDP). Africa has the highest simple average at 28.77 percent.
  • Larger, more industrialized countries tend to have higher corporate income tax rates than developing countries.
  • The worldwide average corporate tax rate has declined since 2003 from 30 percent to 22.9 percent.
  • Every region in the world has seen a decline in its average corporate tax rate in the past twelve years.
  • Corporate Income Tax Rates around the World, 2015

If they want to do business here, and sell in this country, they need to pay their fair share.

Some, but not what they should pay. Not the percentage I pay, and others pay. Thing is, cons like you will believe, say, and do whatever the bat shit crazy con web sites, fox, and the talking points tell you to. The rest of us do not like to be told what to believe, say and do. Progressives and liberals actually demand that they think for themselves. So, you are doing a great job of carrying the con flag. How it will work out, we shall see. Perhaps, like you, we will all be owned completely by the conservative. bosses for whom you carry water.

So, did you think that the money made by transfers and operations moved overseas are not US profits?

They pay a lower percentage than I. A number paid None. The average for corporations was around 12%.

Really, me boy, you did not really think I would tell you with no conditions. I would if you want to publish your taxes. Because as a con tool, I could not believe what you sy. Cons lie typically. OK? You publish, then I publish.

Oh, and I know that you are just a con, and cons are often ignorant, but producing a tax rate is not Math, me boy. Just trying to help educate you.

Please,provide your source/link which shows corporations pay an average of 12%. And while you are at it, ask yourself why would so many companies perform inversions out of the US if the corporate tax rates were so favorable here. Doesn't really make sense. Here is reality-
  • The United States has the third highest general top marginal corporate income tax rate in the world at 39 percent, which is the same as Puerto Rico and is exceeded only by Chad and the United Arab Emirates.
  • The worldwide average top corporate income tax rate (accounting for 173 countries and tax jurisdictions) is 22.9 percent, 29.8 percent weighted by GDP.
  • By region, Europe has the lowest average corporate tax rate at 18.7 percent (26.1 percent weighted by GDP). Africa has the highest simple average at 28.77 percent.
  • Larger, more industrialized countries tend to have higher corporate income tax rates than developing countries.
  • The worldwide average corporate tax rate has declined since 2003 from 30 percent to 22.9 percent.
  • Every region in the world has seen a decline in its average corporate tax rate in the past twelve years.

Please,provide your source/link which shows corporations pay an average of 12%.

That's US taxes paid on worldwide income.

Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates

And while you are at it, ask yourself why would so many companies perform inversions out of the US if the corporate tax rates were so favorable here.

Shhhh....don't bother him with facts.

It was actually 12.6% but sometimes my memory leaves off a few tenths.

And while you are at it, ask yourself why would so many companies perform inversions out of the US if the corporate tax rates were so favorable here.
Really, me boy. You are not that ignorant. Most leave for cheaper production costs, mostly for labor. Others for foreign laws requiring companies to have operations in their country. What do you think, me boy. Quick. To the con talking points site.

And don't forget about VW.... they also produce high end cars. ( sarcasm intended)
Had you actually read the article - you would have seen that the first two manufacturers mentioned were BMW and Mercedes. That's where their sales are coming from. Detroit didn't lose business to Germany no matter how hard liberals try that false narrative. They lost business to Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, etc

I am not claiming that they lost their business to Germany , but rather that the German car makers were able to transform their business in such a way that they could have successfull companies, increase their car production and have unionized workers. Regardless, Volkswagen is also mentioned in the same sentence; I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

"Yet Germany’s big three car companies—BMW, Daimler DDAIY +% (Mercedes-Benz ), and Volkswagen—are very profitable."

Because two of those three are extremely hight end automakers. Take a look at this page. When some of your automobiles go for over $3 million each - you can certainly afford to splurge on your assembly line workers.

Also - you fail to take into consideration that the U.S. has the highest corporate tax rate in the world. Give us Germany's tax rate and maybe we could pay assembly line workers more. But unfortunately, you lefties want the government to eat up every dollar and control every penny.

Sorry, me boy. Us companies pay low tax rates. See below, and you will see that German companies pay higher rates than those of the US companies. And it will help you to try to understand the types of taxes and what companies pay.

It has the highest PUBLISHED tax rate. But really, no one cares. Because no one pays the published rate, unless they just like giving money away. What they pay, me poor ignorant con troll, is the effective tax rate, and that is not the highest in the world by any means.

"Large, profitable U.S. corporations paid an average effective federal tax rate of 12.6% in 2010, the Government Accountability Office said Monday.
The federal corporate tax rate stands at 35%, and jumps to 39.2% when state rates are taken into account. But thanks to things like tax credits, exemptions and offshore tax havens, the actual tax burden of American companies is much lower.
Even when foreign, state and local taxes were taken into account, the companies paid only 16.9% of their worldwide income in taxes in 2010."
GAO: U.S. corporations pay average effective tax rate of 12.6%

Relative to those lucky German auto makers, truth is, they pay a higher total ta rate than US car companies do. Next.

While Diamler is very profitable, it is not as profitable as Toyota and VW. And just a bit more so than GM and Ford.

Which are the 10 most profitable car companies of the world and why?Which are the 10 most profitable car companies of the world and why? - Quora
Here are the top 10 according to Forbes 2013 Global 2000 list:

1) Volkswagen Group- Volkswagen Group
2) Toyota Motor- Japan
3) Daimler- Germany
4) Ford Motor- U.S.
5) BMW Group- Germany
6) General Motors- U.S.
7) Nissan Motor- Japan
8) Honda Motor- Japan
9) Hyundai Motor- South Korea
10) SAIC Motor- China
Which are the 10 most profitable car companies of the world and why? - Quora

Florida-based Burger King acquired and merged with Tim Horton’s, under the umbrella company Restaurant Brands International. Now based in Canada, it could avoid $117 million in U.S. taxes by never having to pay corporate income tax on foreign profits it holds offshore.

Why should Burger King have to pay US taxes on foreign profits?
If you are a con tool, they should not. To rational people, we simply need to change the laws to be sure they do pay. Or we simply shut them down here, and allow them to move to Canada. Others companies can easily take up the slack. And they may be more capable of paying their fair share of taxes. Simple enough thought process: If they want to do business here, and sell in this country, they need to pay their fair share. If not, there is always Canada, or Mexico, or Bangladesh, or, or or or. Get the cons to pay your fair share.

They already pay US taxes on US profits.

Oh, toddster, that comment ... why would they have to pay on foreign profits? Comming from you ?

Of course , you know why ( it is probably just a rethorical question I guess).

What I find unsettling is the fact that you are so cynical as to ask the question. Because, of course , you know how corporations work and you know exactly what financial strategies they use to offshore the profits. Mind you , you have probably helped in the process.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 15101936, member: 29707"]
"Rshermr, post: 15101866, member: 37424"]A con tool response. How surprising, coming from a con tool.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Really, me boy. You are not that ignorant. Most leave for cheaper production costs, mostly for labor. Others for foreign laws requiring companies to have operations in their country. What do you think, me boy. Quick. To the con talking points site.
I mean, only con trolls believe the main reason companies move parts or all of their companies out of the US is Taxes. Oh, forgot again. You are not a reasoning human. You are a con troll.

Last edited:
"BuckToothMoron, post: 15103268, member: 57192"]
="Rshermr, post: 15101866, member: 37424""Toddsterpatriot, post: 15100144, member: 29707"]
"Rshermr, post: 15099809, member: 37424"]

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

• The United States has the third highest general top marginal corporate income tax rate in the world at 39 percent, which is the same as Puerto Rico and is exceeded only by Chad and the United Arab Emirates. Which rational people know means nothing. It is not what corporations pay. That would be the effective tax rate.
  • The worldwide average top corporate income tax rate (accounting for 173 countries and tax jurisdictions) is 22.9 percent, 29.8 percent weighted by GDP. Again, you are talking published rates, not rates paid.
  • By region, Europe has the lowest average corporate tax rate at 18.7 percent (26.1 percent weighted by GDP). Africa has the highest simple average at 28.77 percent. Published or paid?
Use of the tax foundation, a conservative source with heavy ties to ALEC, is bad proof of anything. Try an impartial source.

And don't forget about VW.... they also produce high end cars. ( sarcasm intended)
Had you actually read the article - you would have seen that the first two manufacturers mentioned were BMW and Mercedes. That's where their sales are coming from. Detroit didn't lose business to Germany no matter how hard liberals try that false narrative. They lost business to Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, etc

I am not claiming that they lost their business to Germany , but rather that the German car makers were able to transform their business in such a way that they could have successfull companies, increase their car production and have unionized workers. Regardless, Volkswagen is also mentioned in the same sentence; I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

"Yet Germany’s big three car companies—BMW, Daimler DDAIY +% (Mercedes-Benz ), and Volkswagen—are very profitable."

Because two of those three are extremely hight end automakers. Take a look at this page. When some of your automobiles go for over $3 million each - you can certainly afford to splurge on your assembly line workers.

Also - you fail to take into consideration that the U.S. has the highest corporate tax rate in the world. Give us Germany's tax rate and maybe we could pay assembly line workers more. But unfortunately, you lefties want the government to eat up every dollar and control every penny.

Sorry, me boy. Us companies pay low tax rates. See below, and you will see that German companies pay higher rates than those of the US companies. And it will help you to try to understand the types of taxes and what companies pay.

It has the highest PUBLISHED tax rate. But really, no one cares. Because no one pays the published rate, unless they just like giving money away. What they pay, me poor ignorant con troll, is the effective tax rate, and that is not the highest in the world by any means.

"Large, profitable U.S. corporations paid an average effective federal tax rate of 12.6% in 2010, the Government Accountability Office said Monday.
The federal corporate tax rate stands at 35%, and jumps to 39.2% when state rates are taken into account. But thanks to things like tax credits, exemptions and offshore tax havens, the actual tax burden of American companies is much lower.
Even when foreign, state and local taxes were taken into account, the companies paid only 16.9% of their worldwide income in taxes in 2010."

Relative to those lucky German auto makers, truth is, they pay a higher total ta rate than US car companies do. Next.

While Diamler is very profitable, it is not as profitable as Toyota and VW. And just a bit more so than GM and Ford.

Which are the 10 most profitable car companies of the world and why?Which are the 10 most profitable car companies of the world and why? - Quora

2) Toyota Motor- Japan
3) Daimler- Germany
4) Ford Motor- U.S.
5) BMW Group- Germany
6) General Motors- U.S.
7) Nissan Motor- Japan
8) Honda Motor- Japan
10) SAIC Motor- China

Florida-based Burger King acquired and merged with Tim Horton’s, under the umbrella company Restaurant Brands International. Now based in Canada, it could avoid $117 million in U.S. taxes by never having to pay corporate income tax on foreign profits it holds offshore.

If you are a con tool, they should not. To rational people, we simply need to change the laws to be sure they do pay. Or we simply shut them down here, and allow them to move to Canada. Others companies can easily take up the slack. And they may be more capable of paying their fair share of taxes. Simple enough thought process: If they want to do business here, and sell in this country, they need to pay their fair share. If not, there is always Canada, or Mexico, or Bangladesh, or, or or or. Get the cons to pay your fair share.

Oh, toddster, that comment ... why would they have to pay on foreign profits? Comming from you ?

What I find unsettling is the fact that you are so cynical as to ask the question. Because, of course , you know how corporations work and you know exactly what financial strategies they use to offshore the profits. Mind you , you have probably helped in the process.

So why? We're the only major economy that tries to tax worldwide income of our corporations.

"Rshermr, post: 15101866, member: 37424"]A con tool response. How surprising, coming from a con tool.

Oh, and I know that you are just a con, and cons are often ignorant, but producing a tax rate is not Math, me boy. Just trying to help educate you

I mean, only con trolls believe the main reason companies move parts or all of their companies out of the US is Taxes. Oh, forgot again. You are not a reasoning human. You are a con troll.

Most leave for cheaper production costs, mostly for labor.

Inversions don't move production. So why invert?

Oh, and I know that you are just a con, and cons are often ignorant, but producing a tax rate is not Math, me boy. Just trying to help educate you

[/QUOTE]

To avoid taxes. Because they can. And because republicans have kept it legal.

To avoid taxes. Because they can. And because republicans have kept it legal.

Yes. Inversions help reduce their taxes.
Weird thing to bother with if the US tax rate was really 12.6%.

"BuckToothMoron, post: 15103268, member: 57192"]
="Rshermr, post: 15101866, member: 37424""Toddsterpatriot, post: 15100144, member: 29707"]
"Rshermr, post: 15099809, member: 37424"]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

• The United States has the third highest general top marginal corporate income tax rate in the world at 39 percent, which is the same as Puerto Rico and is exceeded only by Chad and the United Arab Emirates. Which rational people know means nothing. It is not what corporations pay. That would be the effective tax rate.
  • The worldwide average top corporate income tax rate (accounting for 173 countries and tax jurisdictions) is 22.9 percent, 29.8 percent weighted by GDP. Again, you are talking published rates, not rates paid.
  • By region, Europe has the lowest average corporate tax rate at 18.7 percent (26.1 percent weighted by GDP). Africa has the highest simple average at 28.77 percent. Published or paid?
Use of the tax foundation, a conservative source with heavy ties to ALEC, is bad proof of anything. Try an impartial source. [/QUOTE]

Again, provide your source for what they actually pay, and answer the question why there are so many inversions. You can't have it both ways, say on one hand that they don't pay enough, and then on the other hand insist that we put a halt to corporate inversions. If the effective tax rate is so low, why do they leave. I know, it sucks to be stuck when you arguments don't balance.

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense, they can have offshore production and still be incorporated in the US. Ask the big orange clown who has his clothes made overseas. Or maybe Tim Cook of Apple who doesn't bring the money earned overseas here because he doesn't want to get stung for 35%.
Tax Policy
Under current law, U.S. companies owe the full 35 percent corporate tax rate -- the highest of any industrialized nation - - on income they earn around the world. They receive tax credits for payments to foreign governments, and have to pay the U.S. the difference only when they bring the money home.

That system encourages companies to shift profits to low-tax foreign countries and leave the money there. As a result, more than $2 trillion is being stockpiled overseas by U.S. companies.

U.S. President Barack Obama and House Ways and Means Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, are trying to find a way to impose a one-time tax on the stockpiled money to encourage cash repatriation, change the underlying system and plow the proceeds into highways.
Tim Cook’s $181 Billion Headache: Apple’s Cash Held Overseas

$2 Trillion and Counting

In the past year, U.S. companies seeking to avoid high corporate tax rates stockpiled an additional $154.5 billion overseas, bringing the grand total to more than $2 trillion.
mobile.jpg

SOURCES: Securities filings compiled by Bloomberg; U.S. Office of Management and Budget

Facts suck, don't they?

You love to use the term "me boi" when you seem to be demanding that others pay more of your cost.....very telling.

2) Toyota Motor- Japan
3) Daimler- Germany
4) Ford Motor- U.S.
5) BMW Group- Germany
6) General Motors- U.S.
7) Nissan Motor- Japan
8) Honda Motor- Japan
10) SAIC Motor- China

So why? We're the only major economy that tries to tax worldwide income of our corporations.

Because, of course it is one of the ways to make sure the profits are taxed.
But, lets get creative, other ways would be:
a) Tarifs on fiscal paradises.
b) Taxes on financial transactions
c) A minimum income... taxation via inflation :) .

Profits made overseas are taxed overseas. We try to tax those profits again.

Please explain further.

Stupid idea that would cost jobs and raise little.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense, they can have offshore production and still be incorporated in the US. Never suggested they could not.
That system encourages companies to shift profits to low-tax foreign countries and leave the money there. As a result, more than $2 trillion is being stockpiled overseas by U.S. companies. Yup. Tax laws that favor corporations, and the wealthy.

U.S. President Barack Obama and House Ways and Means Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, are trying to find a way to impose a one-time tax on the stockpiled money to encourage cash repatriation, change the underlying system and plow the proceeds into highways. So long as it does not workout as badly as the last tax holiday.

$2 Trillion and Counting

In the past year, U.S. companies seeking to avoid high corporate tax rates stockpiled an additional $154.5 billion overseas, bringing the grand total to more than $2 trillion.
mobile.jpg

SOURCES: Securities filings compiled by Bloomberg; U.S. Office of Management and Budget

Facts suck, don't they? Yes, indeed.

You love to use the term "me boi" when you seem to be demanding that others pay more of your cost.....very telling.

Pay more of my costs? That is a stupid statement. I never demand anyone do anything. Ever. So, no, you are way wrong. Where you get that concept is beyond me. But whatever. And it is me boy, not me boi.

Please explain further.

1) Yes, but those taxes hould have been taxed in the US at a higher rate, not in ireland at a 10% ( just a figure I didn't really check the rate).
2) Would actually be symbolic, it wouldn't rise much in the way of taxes, but raising the tariffs on some countries, at some point might make them think twice about their tax rate ( there is allways a way around it).
3) Tax any outgoing transaction made with a foreign country. Yes, it would mean hell for financial markets, but it could be done.

Though I really like more taxation through inflation... and Hayek would actually agree.

Please explain further.

1) Yes, but those taxes hould have been taxed in the US at a higher rate, not in ireland at a 10% ( just a figure I didn't really check the rate).
2) Would actually be symbolic, it wouldn't rise much in the way of taxes, but raising the tariffs on some countries, at some point might make them think twice about their tax rate ( there is allways a way around it).
3) Tax any outgoing transaction made with a foreign country. Yes, it would mean hell for financial markets, but it could be done.

Though I really like more taxation through inflation... and Hayek would actually agree.

Yes, but those taxes hould have been taxed in the US at a higher rate

Yes, overseas earnings are taxed at a lower than the highest in the world US rate.

Would actually be symbolic, it wouldn't rise much in the way of taxes, but raising the tariffs on some countries, at some point might make them think twice about their tax rate

You want to punish Ireland, for example, for their low tax rate by hiking their tariffs?

Tax any outgoing transaction made with a foreign country

For what purpose? And define "outgoing transaction".

Yes, it would mean hell for financial markets, but it could be done.

We can do lots of stupid things. Why do we want to?

Though I really like more taxation through inflation

How would that work?

and Hayek would actually agree

Link?

How would that work?

Link?

There is no reason why in a free society government should not assure to all, protection against severe deprivation in the form of an assured minimum income, or a floor below which nobody need descend. To enter into such an insurance against extreme misfortune may well be in the interest of all; or it may be felt to be a clear moral duty of all to assist, within the organised community, those who cannot help themselves. So long as such a uniform minimum income is provided outside the market to all those who, for any reason, are unable to earn in the market an adequate maintenance, this need not lead to a restriction of freedom, or conflict with the Rule of Law

Nor is there any reason why the state should not assist the individuals in providing for those common hazards of life against which, because of their uncertainty, few individuals can make adequate provision. Where, as in the case of sickness and accident, neither the desire to avoid such calamities nor the efforts to overcome their consequences are as a rule weakened by the provision of assistance – where, in short, we deal with genuinely insurable risks – the case for the state's helping to organize a comprehensive system of social insurance is very strong.... Wherever communal action can mitigate disasters against which the individual can neither attempt to guard himself nor make the provision for the consequences, such communal action should undoubtedly be taken

Friedrich Hayek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then of course that could lead to a significant reduction in the size of government.

How would that work?

Link?

There is no reason why in a free society government should not assure to all, protection against severe deprivation in the form of an assured minimum income, or a floor below which nobody need descend. To enter into such an insurance against extreme misfortune may well be in the interest of all; or it may be felt to be a clear moral duty of all to assist, within the organised community, those who cannot help themselves. So long as such a uniform minimum income is provided outside the market to all those who, for any reason, are unable to earn in the market an adequate maintenance, this need not lead to a restriction of freedom, or conflict with the Rule of Law

Nor is there any reason why the state should not assist the individuals in providing for those common hazards of life against which, because of their uncertainty, few individuals can make adequate provision. Where, as in the case of sickness and accident, neither the desire to avoid such calamities nor the efforts to overcome their consequences are as a rule weakened by the provision of assistance – where, in short, we deal with genuinely insurable risks – the case for the state's helping to organize a comprehensive system of social insurance is very strong.... Wherever communal action can mitigate disasters against which the individual can neither attempt to guard himself nor make the provision for the consequences, such communal action should undoubtedly be taken

Friedrich Hayek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then of course that could lead to a significant reduction in the size of government.

Didn't see anything here about taxation through inflation.

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense, they can have offshore production and still be incorporated in the US. Never suggested they could not.
That system encourages companies to shift profits to low-tax foreign countries and leave the money there. As a result, more than $2 trillion is being stockpiled overseas by U.S. companies. Yup. Tax laws that favor corporations, and the wealthy.

U.S. President Barack Obama and House Ways and Means Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, are trying to find a way to impose a one-time tax on the stockpiled money to encourage cash repatriation, change the underlying system and plow the proceeds into highways. So long as it does not workout as badly as the last tax holiday.

$2 Trillion and Counting

mobile.jpg

Facts suck, don't they? Yes, indeed.

Pay more of my costs? That is a stupid statement. I never demand anyone do anything. Ever. So, no, you are way wrong. Where you get that concept is beyond me. But whatever. And it is me boy, not me boi.[/QUOTE]
Did did you read your own link? "
The key phrase there is WORLD WIDE INCOME. In other words, not just income made in the US. If you don't earn the money here then you don't pay taxes on it until you bring it into the country.

By the way, individuals can also benefit from working overseas by not paying taxes on a portion of what they earn.
Below are the maximum amounts for foreign income tax exclusion since the 2006 Tax Year:

Tax Year Maximum Amount Foreign Income Exclusion
2016 $101,300
2015 $100,800
2014 $99,200
2013 $97,600
2012 $95,100
2011 $92,900
2010 $91,500
2009 $91,400
2008 $87,600
2007 $85,700
2006 $82,400
How Can I Claim a Foreign Income Tax Exclusion?
In order to claim the foreign income tax exclusion, you must file or efile either Form 2555, Foreign Earned Income efile it , (if you are also claiming foreign housing cost amount exclusion) or Form 2555-EZ, Foreign Earned Income Exclusion efile it (if you are only claiming the foreign income tax exclusion) Either Form 2555 or Form 2555-EZ should be filed along with your timely filed Form 1040 (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return) efile it or Form 1040X (Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

Forum List

Back