Economy Added 31,000 Manufacturing Jobs in Feb, Biggest Increase in Over 10 Years!

Exceeding all analysts' expectations, the U.S. economy added a whopping 31,000 manufacturing jobs in February, the biggest increase in over 10 years. Additionally, the economy added 313,000 total jobs in February, which also greatly exceeded expectations. Experts had predicted that about 200,000 news jobs would be created in February.

Could it be that the influx of over $500 billion in repatriated corporate dollars back to America, the massive tax cuts to the middle class, the large reduction in regulations, and the lowering of the corporate tax rate down to the level common in Asia and Europe are helping to boost economic growth?

Manufacturing Jobs Up 31,000 in February; 263,000 Since Trump Took Office

BLOCKBUSTER: February Jobs Report 'Crushes' Expectations, as GOP Policies Boost Economy

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

oddly CNN has not updated Trumps job tracker since January 5 2018

imagine that the Commie News Network is hiding such information

--LOL

That's interesting. Maybe we should start hassling them about it.

I just did. go to it, click up the upper right corner icon and select contact us.

Exceeding all analysts' expectations, the U.S. economy added a whopping 31,000 manufacturing jobs in February, the biggest increase in over 10 years. Additionally, the economy added 313,000 total jobs in February, which also greatly exceeded expectations. Experts had predicted that about 200,000 news jobs would be created in February.

Could it be that the influx of over $500 billion in repatriated corporate dollars back to America, the massive tax cuts to the middle class, the large reduction in regulations, and the lowering of the corporate tax rate down to the level common in Asia and Europe are helping to boost economic growth?

BLOCKBUSTER: February Jobs Report 'Crushes' Expectations, as GOP Policies Boost Economy

oddly CNN has not updated Trumps job tracker since January 5 2018

imagine that the Commie News Network is hiding such information

--LOL

That's interesting. Maybe we should start hassling them about it.

I just did. go to it, click up the upper right corner icon and select contact us.

thanks I will

Trump lies

BLS does his bidding...... making a burger is now manufacturing

How good will things have to get before you admit it is good?

Would you ever? Or would you be living in an utopia and still spouting off delusional crap about burger flippers and sad that your hell world never came to pass?
The economy is a disaster.....a train wreck

That is how Trump describes similar economies

This approach will not work. YOu are making yourself look absurd.

What will you do when wages start to rise? Do you have a plan as to how to distract from that, or do you think that you are skilled enough to just wing it when the time comes?
You live in a fantasy world

The economy is a disaster.......just like it was under Obama
172 million out of work

Rising wages for the working man. It's coming and you know it.

And when it comes, you will do what you can to distract from that Truth.

What does that say about you?
$7.25 minimum wage
Trump is a disaster

He gave a trillion dollars to the wealthy while the working poor struggle

Fake news

They were burger flipping jobs passed off as “manufacturing”
Look! I manufactured a burger

That's the type of game a lefty would play.

Would you like to support your claim that that is the game Trump is playing or are you just going to move on to your next drive by smear?

That's a rhetorical question btw, I know how you roll.
Fat Donnie is passing off burger flipper jobs as manufacturing

Yes, you made that claim. I asked you to support it.

To support it, you made the claim again, and added in some Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

I will take that as your implicit admission that you were just spewing shit out of your mouth, like normal.

So, 31,000 manufacturing jobs added and you feel that you have to lie to try to hide the truth from people.

What does that say about you as a person, and about "you" as a representative of liberals and/or liberalism?

If you don't give that a go, I will.

YOu have one chance to answer, try not to fuck around.
Making America Great........You want fries with that?
Is that shake made with "real" cream?

Would you ever? Or would you be living in an utopia and still spouting off delusional crap about burger flippers and sad that your hell world never came to pass?

What will you do when wages start to rise? Do you have a plan as to how to distract from that, or do you think that you are skilled enough to just wing it when the time comes?

172 million out of work

$7.25 minimum wage
Trump is a disaster

Find me a manufacturing job that pays minimum wage. Find me one.

Even Warren Buffet is willing to admit that hiking the minimum wage is not the best way to help low-income folks:

Buffett: Raising Minimum Wage Could Mean Job Losses

Try peddling that Marxist polemic to the millions of middle-class workers who have seen their take-home pay go up by $80 to $400 per month. Try that line with them.

172 million out of work

$7.25 minimum wage
Trump is a disaster

Find me a manufacturing job that pays minimum wage. Find me one.

Even Warren Buffet is willing to admit that hiking the minimum wage is not the best way to help low-income folks:

Buffett: Raising Minimum Wage Could Mean Job Losses

Try peddling that Marxist polemic to the millions of middle-class workers who have seen their take-home pay go up by $80 to $400 per month. Try that line with them.
Burger Flipping

Burger flipping.

I've already shown you that burger-flipping is not categorized as a manufacturing job by BLS. I've already linked the BLS breakdown for you. Yet you keep peddling this silly lie.

Folks, FYI, some Democrats peddled an almost identical line about the millions of jobs created under Reagan. If you go back and watch Dem ads leading up to the 1984 election, it's like they were living on another planet. Apparently they not only hoped that people would ignore the reality around them but that they would forget about the double-digit unemployment, double-digit inflation, and double-digit interest rates under Jimmy Carter.

Burger flipping.

I've already shown you that burger-flipping is not categorized as a manufacturing job by BLS. I've already linked the BLS breakdown for you. Yet you keep peddling this silly lie.

Folks, FYI, some Democrats peddled an almost identical line about the millions of jobs created under Reagan. If you go back and watch Dem ads leading up to the 1984 election, it's like they were living on another planet. Apparently they not only hoped that people would ignore the reality around them but that they would forget about the double-digit unemployment, double-digit inflation, and double-digit interest rates under Jimmy Carter.
Where are all these new jobs? Which states are benefitting?

Burger flipping.

Uh, they're in the United States down here on Earth. Just go read the Department of Labor's monthly employment situation report, aka the BLS employment report, for February. It's linked in the OP.

Burger flipping.

Uh, they're in the United States down here on Earth. Just go read the Department of Labor's monthly employment situation report, aka the BLS employment report, for February. It's linked in the OP.
If only it were that simple. There are reasons those jobs go to some states and not others. And that has to do with policy differences between the two parties.

Do Republicans even know where all those new jobs they are cheering are being created? Hilarious!

172 million out of work

$7.25 minimum wage
Trump is a disaster

The working poor have been struggling for decades.

They are finally getting some help and you are fighting it.

172 million out of work

$7.25 minimum wage
Trump is a disaster

The working poor have been struggling for decades.

They are finally getting some help and you are fighting it.
Yes indeed if you are married and have kids you are working poor...

If so many jobs were added why did the UE rate not decline even .01%?

It did, and there was a big increase in labor market participation, ie people that had given up, got hope and started looking, which to some extent hid the drop in UE.

Burger flipping.

BLS works for Trump
They lie on command

Burger flipping.

BLS works for Trump
They lie on command

Like the FBI does? LOL!!

Why are you fighting against more and better jobs?

Liberals will squeal like a stuck pig, Trump keeps winning and proving the left are big fat liars.
/----/ On a related note:
CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January
CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January
CNN wants its viewers to know it’s committed to holding President Donald Trump accountable on the economy — even if the network hasn’t recently updated its tracker of how many jobs the economy has presented since Inauguration Day.

The network’s “Trump Jobs Tracker” is part of CNN Digital’s effort to keep its audience updated on whether the president is keeping his promises to release the full potential of the American economy after eight years of anemic growth under former President Barack Obama.

The working poor have been struggling for decades. They are finally getting some help and you are fighting it.

Yes, this is one of the worst, oddest cases of refusing to accept good news and refusing to take yes for an answer in world history. The Dems did the same thing during the Reagan recovery (and paid dearly for it in the 1984 presidential election). For that matter, they did the same thing, though to a lesser degree, during Eisenhower's first term (Ike won reelection by a landslide).

Forum List

Back