Economy adds 175,000 jobs

anyways lone dont fuck with a guy thats the real deal....dont even try to mess with me. I put college kids and mangers to shame so many FUCKING times when I they talk about how to solve a problem. And I solved the problem.. when they are talking about it....next........

anyways lone dont fuck with a guy thats the real deal....dont even try to mess with me. I put college kids and mangers to shame so many FUCKING times when I they talk about how to solve a problem. And I solved the problem.. when they are talking about it....next........

Don't worry dummy.....I am going to mess with you plenty. Can you hang?

see thats the thing lone you post but I dont even read it..... I post you read it... your just a pesky flee with words I wont bother to read. your nothing to me... see how that works? ..lost interest in you. because you became nothing to me.......

Obama was playing politics with that. He was crying that the sky was falling and made a point with the sequester by stopping the Whitehouse tours, furloughs, and closing aviation towers.
Yup, that is some leader (or lack thereof) we have the resides in the Whitehouse.

He's not a dictator or CEO.

If congress is refusing to do it's job and pass any of his legislation, then there's not much Obama can do.

You can't NOT implement programs then complain that NOTHING is happening.

Doesn't work that way.

A competent President works with Congress, and negotiates in good faith.

Instead, Obama holds sessions where he flips off the GOP, questions their motives, and insults them. And then he uses the Fourth Branch of government to bypass Congress via regulations.

Obama has found out that dealing with crazy people is not a worthwhile pursuit. Mitch McConnell said it best. The republican goal is to make Obama a one term prez. The best way to do that? Make sure things don't get better. And you guys still keep blaming Barry? Look at your leaders maybe for a change.

see thats the thing lone you post but I dont even read it..... I post you read it... your just a pesky flee with words I wont bother to read. your nothing to me... see how that works? ..lost interest in you. because you became nothing to me.......

See
that's
Lone
don't
you're
flea
won't
you're

Well done. Let me know if you read this.

How about building infrastructure, wind turbines, nuclear plants and the latest generation of space ships and research?

This would encourage the kind of jobs we need. :cool:

We have wind turbines way to many of them in Texas, just drive across that state like I did. Wind turbines most of the power comes at night when the demand is low wasted energy.. I am with you on rebuilding bridges and 100 year water system's but you need a plan and jump through the government red tape. You can not just throw money at it. All you get is tree's planted. Like the last stimulus.

We have to build infrastructure we need. Interest rates are cheap & we have excess labor. Build while it's cheap & it will be a bargain in the future when prices rise.

We need a power grid that can distribute the wasted wind energy to where it is needed. The interstate highway system & most of it's bridges is over 50 years old. We have to replace them. Build the Keystone oil & the Poet ethanol pipelines. Replace sewer & water pipelines & treatment plants. Rebuild or replace river locks & dams.

How about building infrastructure, wind turbines, nuclear plants and the latest generation of space ships and research?

We have wind turbines way to many of them in Texas, just drive across that state like I did. Wind turbines most of the power comes at night when the demand is low wasted energy.. I am with you on rebuilding bridges and 100 year water system's but you need a plan and jump through the government red tape. You can not just throw money at it. All you get is tree's planted. Like the last stimulus.

We have to build infrastructure we need. Interest rates are cheap & we have excess labor. Build while it's cheap & it will be a bargain in the future when prices rise.

We need a power grid that can distribute the wasted wind energy to where it is needed. The interstate highway system & most of it's bridges is over 50 years old. We have to replace them. Build the Keystone oil & the Poet ethanol pipelines. Replace sewer & water pipelines & treatment plants. Rebuild or replace river locks & dams.

Agreed. When do we start?

Boedicca,

1. He stopped the free fall and we're stable(if not slightly growing).
2. He put many of those people on unemployment or government aid. They would of want through the same shit that people in the great depression had to if not. Think about it.

The goal right now is to get the people within 2. back to work. He did 1.

Is 2. taking resources away from other area's=YES.

Uh, we have higher unemployment now than what the Obama Administration said would have happened WITHOUT the stimulus.

He didn't stop a freefalll. He prevented a RECOVERY.

A small glimpse into the Obama recovery

March 2013 - Ohio loses 20,400 jobs Ohio loses 20,400 jobs in March, leading the nation in monthly job loss | cleveland.com

March 2013 - Illinois lost a net 17,800 jobs in March, leaving the state with one of the highest unemployment rates in the country and 629,000 people looking for work.
Illinois Unemployment Holds At 9.5 Percent « CBS Chicago

April 2013 - Wisconsin losing 22,000 jobs
Wisconsin sees biggest monthly job loss since 2009 : Ct

April 2013 - Michigan
Since April 2012, employment levels in the broader sector were essentially flat, as strong job gains in Professional, science and technical services (+8,300) were nearly matched by a combination of job losses in Administrative and support and waste management services (-7,000) and Management of companies (- 1,200). For the first four months of 2013, Professional & business services jobs in Michigan remained about 0.6 percent above the 2012 average.

April 2013 - Nationally
Unemployment did tick down to 7.6 percent in April, it was largely due to the declining labor force participation, not employment growth.
http://www.freddiemac.com/news/finance/docs/April_2013_public_outlook.pdf

Aren't computers and google great? Nowadays even a punch press operator or a trash truck driver can be an economist.

I kinda wish that we had used the gasoline tax for this infrastructure. But, much of it has been spent on "other things". In otherwords, it has been raided like SS has been raided. Damn politicians!

From everthing I've read the keystone pipeline will just take oil from Canada to refineries on the Gulf coast, and from there it'll be shipped to China. Doesn't sound very worthwhile to me, although it will create jobs for the short term.

The fact is 175,000 people just go jobs. That's a good thing regardless who is in the white house.

Last edited:
Uh, we have higher unemployment now than what the Obama Administration said would have happened WITHOUT the stimulus.

He didn't stop a freefalll. He prevented a RECOVERY.

A small glimpse into the Obama recovery

March 2013 - Ohio loses 20,400 jobs Ohio loses 20,400 jobs in March, leading the nation in monthly job loss | cleveland.com

March 2013 - Illinois lost a net 17,800 jobs in March, leaving the state with one of the highest unemployment rates in the country and 629,000 people looking for work.
Illinois Unemployment Holds At 9.5 Percent « CBS Chicago

April 2013 - Wisconsin losing 22,000 jobs
Wisconsin sees biggest monthly job loss since 2009 : Ct

April 2013 - Michigan
Since April 2012, employment levels in the broader sector were essentially flat, as strong job gains in Professional, science and technical services (+8,300) were nearly matched by a combination of job losses in Administrative and support and waste management services (-7,000) and Management of companies (- 1,200). For the first four months of 2013, Professional & business services jobs in Michigan remained about 0.6 percent above the 2012 average.

April 2013 - Nationally
Unemployment did tick down to 7.6 percent in April, it was largely due to the declining labor force participation, not employment growth.
http://www.freddiemac.com/news/finance/docs/April_2013_public_outlook.pdf

Aren't computers and google great? Nowadays even a punch press operator or a trash truck driver can be an economist.

With respect to the economy, I always enjoy facts and figures over graphs ... it's a better way to bring liberals back down to reality.

From everthing I've read the keystone pipeline will just take oil from Canada to refineries on the Gulf coast, and from there it'll be shipped to China. Doesn't sound very worthwhile to me, although it will create jobs for the short term.

Keystone has It's pros & cons. Canada will sell it's oil anyhow, we might as well make revenue from them on transportation. The pipeline also solves domestic & foreign distribution problems. It will get oil from the Williston Basin in North Dakota to consumers cheaper. It will allow more production, lower prices & increase economic activity.

Forum List

Back