Economy adds 175,000 jobs

and btw lone numb nuts quit pm"ing me.... I fight out in the open, not a coward like you.

No one really had a clue about the depth of the hole that our economy was facing in late 2008 and early 2009. How could anyone know for sure.

It was a guess.

Great for us working. not so great for you I guess.
Gas prices fall below $1.87 - Nov. 26, 2008

Gasoline prices declined for the 70th straight day, falling below the $1.87 per gallon mark, according to a national survey of credit card swipes at gasoline stations.

I figured lone loser would log off and run away when he read this post. liberals are so easy to play with.

Look up, stupid!

I love you. You idiot.

When was I born?

We're still over 2M jobs below the pre-recession peak. Given that the recession ended in 2009, we should have gained a few million jobs by now. Instead, we are still underwater.

Thanks Obama!

No one really had a clue about the depth of the hole that our economy was facing in late 2008 and early 2009. How could anyone know for sure.

It was a guess.

Gasoline prices declined for the 70th straight day, falling below the $1.87 per gallon mark, according to a national survey of credit card swipes at gasoline stations.

I'm sorry. You monumental retard. You suggest that I do not work?

I am a distributor. Do you know what that word means? I am PARTICULARLY sensitive to fuel costs. My vehicles average 12 MPG. My business is WAY healthier now than it was in November 2008.

You are batting .000 when it comes to what motivates me, dummy. Try harder.

Lmao....how many fucking lies now are you going to tell on here..... just in the past few days, you said you were class of 82, owned a constrution buissenss. A history major and now you say you own a flleet of 12 mpg trucks and are doing better at $3 bucks a gallon then $2 bucks a gallon... your a fucking tard... unbelievable.

Damn lone numb nuts yup your favorite flavour is BULLSHIT...... lol at least keep your stroy straight when you fibb. lol.

I'm sorry. You monumental retard. You suggest that I do not work?

I am a distributor. Do you know what that word means? I am PARTICULARLY sensitive to fuel costs. My vehicles average 12 MPG. My business is WAY healthier now than it was in November 2008.

You are batting .000 when it comes to what motivates me, dummy. Try harder.

Lmao....how many fucking lies now are you going to tell on here..... just in the past few days, you said you were class of 82, owned a constrution buissenss. A history major and now you say you own a flleet of 12 mpg trucks and are doing better at $3 bucks a gallon then $2 bucks a gallon... your a fucking tard... unbelievable.

I never said I owned a construction business.

I have never lied on this forum.

You are making a fool of yourself.

Thanks for making this a funny friday for me, Lone because your confused as hell.... lol....I always love pretend bussiness owners and millionares trolling on boards... because the real ones HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO then be here. Lmao.

th

Thanks for making this a funny friday for me, Lone because your confused as hell.... lol....I always love pretend bussiness owners and millionares trolling on boards... because the real ones HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO then be here. Lmao.

Friday
business
millionaire
than

I am not a millionaire. But.......I could probably buy you a few times over.

Check my posting times, dummy. You will see a distinct pattern.

When was I born?
What year did I graduate HS?
What was my major in college?
What is my occupation?

Friday
business
millionaire
than

When was I born?
What is my occupation?

Yawn.........this is your come back that you could buy me? many girls tryed to tame me, but none succeded. no one can buy me I quit more $20 ~$35 dollar jobs with OT that I can count on my finger and toes. just because for the princible..... I have talent dude on fixining industrial machines, programing robotics, and people call me the "Radar O'Reilly" of finding parts.and oh yea I am a great guy to have around with bridge ports, surface grinders, welding, carpentrty, and I can blow your mind away on how much I know about.elecctrical and electronics and oh yea not that bad with Quality control.. SPC, ISO histrograms and the like......I am so good now at 48 years old yup, I brag about it.......I should write a book... with the spelling police to help me of course.

have a a lpg [Propane] forklift problem now lone dumb shit, can you explain to me why it is vapor locking? it is a 50 hyster 89' model.... if your so smart why is it not starting when I have fuel to the carb? and there is 12volts to the coil/distributor? I know the answer do you? I sovled that problem today.

Friday
business
millionaire
than

When was I born?
What is my occupation?

Yawn.........this is your come back that you could buy me? many girls tryed to tame me, but none succeded. no one can buy me I quit more $20 ~$35 dollar jobs with OT that I can count on my finger and toes. just because for the princible..... I have talent dude on fixining industrial machines, programing robotics, and people call me the "Radar O'Reilly" of finding parts.and oh yea I am a great guy to have around with bridge ports, surface grinders, welding, carpentrty, and I can blow your mind away on how much I know about.elecctrical and electronics and oh yea not that bad with Quality control.. SPC, ISO histrograms and the like......I am so good now at 48 years old yup, I brag about it.......I should write a book... with the spelling police to help me of course.

I ain't a chick trying to tame you dummy. But I could buy you.

I am glad that you have a talent for fixing industrial machines and dealing with robots. I would hate to think you relied on your ability to communicate with humans for your subsistence.

You had me until you mentioned Quality control! I wouldn't put an imbecile like you in charge of inspecting toilet paper.

Now......when are you going to answer my questions?

My age.
My grad year.
My college major.
My occupation.

Any time you are ready.

give you a hint lone dumb shit it had to do with the vaccum line. dont even try me that you can "Buy me" twat............................................................. I give knowledge to people that respect me.. Because I am a jack of all trades. that intrest me.

give you a hint lone dumb shit it had to do with the vaccum line. dont even try me that you can "Buy me" twat............................................................. I give knowledge to people that respect me.. Because I am a jack of all trades. that intrest me.

Huh? You are upset and have failed to make sense. You might want to take a break.

yup lone the differance between you and I you take this shit serious, I just play...wind down after working, I guess that's why you pm'ing me..... I have freedom, your just playing stupid shit like anyone would listen to a partisian liar hack like you.... good try though...

yup lone the differance between you and I you take this shit serious, I just play...wind down after working, I guess that's why you pm'ing me..... I have freedom, your just playing stupid shit like anyone would listen to a partisian liar hack like you.... good try though...

You are whack. All I do here is play. I play with idiots like you.

I PM'd you because I had already repped you recently. I wanted you to tell me when I was born. You straight up told me that I was not born when I told you I was born. You then PM'd back. Why would you do that? Lacking freedom?

Answer the questions or be a man and admit that you made mistakes. You fucking coward.

This is one of the most important stats. We have a smaller ratio of people supporting a federal government that is 20%+ bigger than before Obama's presidency.

This is why the economy is limping badly.

Boedicca,

1. He stopped the free fall and we're stable(if not slightly growing).
2. He put many of those people on unemployment or government aid. They would of want through the same shit that people in the great depression had to if not. Think about it.

The goal right now is to get the people within 2. back to work. He did 1.

Is 2. taking resources away from other area's=YES.

Uh, we have higher unemployment now than what the Obama Administration said would have happened WITHOUT the stimulus.

He didn't stop a freefalll. He prevented a RECOVERY.

A small glimpse into the Obama recovery

March 2013 - Ohio loses 20,400 jobs Ohio loses 20,400 jobs in March, leading the nation in monthly job loss | cleveland.com

March 2013 - Illinois lost a net 17,800 jobs in March, leaving the state with one of the highest unemployment rates in the country and 629,000 people looking for work.
Illinois Unemployment Holds At 9.5 Percent « CBS Chicago

April 2013 - Wisconsin losing 22,000 jobs
Wisconsin sees biggest monthly job loss since 2009 : Ct

April 2013 - Michigan
Since April 2012, employment levels in the broader sector were essentially flat, as strong job gains in Professional, science and technical services (+8,300) were nearly matched by a combination of job losses in Administrative and support and waste management services (-7,000) and Management of companies (- 1,200). For the first four months of 2013, Professional & business services jobs in Michigan remained about 0.6 percent above the 2012 average.

April 2013 - Nationally
Unemployment did tick down to 7.6 percent in April, it was largely due to the declining labor force participation, not employment growth.
http://www.freddiemac.com/news/finance/docs/April_2013_public_outlook.pdf

Forum List

Back