Economy is doing far better, but we don't know it

They don't to retrain. Life changes, and it will for them, took, for better or worse.

President Obama Weighs His Economic Legacy

President Obama's hit on the crux of the Trump phenomenon. His administration has done much over the last 8 years to alleviate economic suffering, but the white, lower/middle class people who are struggling don't seem to be hearing the message, or don't want to hear it.
lol They voted for Trump because they know Obama has done nothing to alleviate economic suffering and Clinton seemed entirely indifferent to it.

Your post is a perfect example of fake news.

President Obama Weighs His Economic Legacy

President Obama's hit on the crux of the Trump phenomenon. His administration has done much over the last 8 years to alleviate economic suffering, but the white, lower/middle class people who are struggling don't seem to be hearing the message, or don't want to hear it.

That's because it's bullshit. Liberals will believe in bullshit. Everyone else has to earn a living in the real world.

I think some of you folks have either short term memory problems or selective memory. But the economy was in really bad shape in 2009 when Obama was sworn in. Auto industry was about to go bust and unemployment rate was almost 10%.

Obama saved the auto industry and unemployment rate is now down to 4.5% and 10 million jobs have been created. Obama did a lot of things wrong during his presidency but the economy wasn't one of them.

I think some of you folks have either short term memory problems or selective memory. But the economy was in really bad shape in 2009 when Obama was sworn in. Auto industry was about to go bust and unemployment rate was almost 10%.

Obama saved the auto industry and unemployment rate is now down to 4.5% and 10 million jobs have been created. Obama did a lot of things wrong during his presidency but the economy wasn't one of them.

The economy is a mess... the feds have pumped trillions into the markets to prop iyt up and the auto industry still has a gazillion $$ in unfunded pension liabilities. All they did was kick the can down the road.

Oh wow, you must have a top of the line crystal ball!

No, he just cuts and pastes stupid shit he reads on the Democrook underground.
Petey the bed wetter has trouble talking clearly in terms of facts and actual events. He hates and is so wrong most of the time. But he is what he is.

Come on, petey fag, bet me that each month that number is going to grow.

Only a coward or a liar would back out of such a bet. Oh, that would be you.

Petey the bed wetter has trouble talking clearly in terms of facts and actual events. He hates and is so wrong most of the time. But he is what he is.

Only jake the fake and his ilk thinks it will get worse with a bussiness friendly president elect..

That bailout cost us 11B and all they did was invest overseas. "Trickle down" :rofl:

Still record number on welfare and life expectancy down. Go Obama!

Only jake the fake and his ilk thinks it will get worse with a bussiness friendly president elect...
We are talking about those out of the labor force, bear513, and that that will increase. You are back peddling. Doesn't matter. You can't win this.

Still record number on welfare and life expectancy down. Go Obama!
And will remain there as the numbers out of the labor force increase each month under the Trump's hate American worker plans.

Obama's legacy:

More debt than all his predecessors combine... 95,000,000 unemployed....
Which will increase monthly while Trump is in office and his train wreck of economic policy wreaks havoc on American workers.
How? Be specific....
Want to bet? You can't show in any fashion that it won't increase. If you can, be specific.

You dont have anything to bet, hell you dont even have integrity to bet since you lost it so long ago

Forum List

Back