Economy is Great: Do Not Believe Leftist Lies

When a poster thinks that hardcore winger websites are an actual source of "news" and "information", when they clearly don't recognize the difference between fact and opinion, you know there's nothing there to work with.

They're operating on incomplete and flawed information, but they don't realize it. So there's just nothing you can say.

i really loath cheerleaders.....

~S~

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

How Is the US Economy Doing?
Six Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO Updated August 02, 2019
6 Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

1) 164,000 Jobs Added In July 2019 = Strong
In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

Number 2 is coming up in my next post. Read them all: CLICK HERE
You believe farmers are liars?

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

ME:

Did you watch your own video? Even Toyota says this is just one step in a long line going back 50 years.

The economy is so great the NY Fed had to intervene for the first time since the last recession..
Financials Flat as NY Fed Intervenes in Fed-Funds Market — Financials Roundup
They had to dump in over $50 billion. They're seeing something in the lending markets. Yikes, bad memories.
But hey, Apple invested in a plant that they have used for more than a decade...an investment that comes with zero new jobs!!
Well, the alternate universe is gonna do what it's gonna do. The rest of us can deal with reality.

The last fucking thing I want to see is credit markets freezing up again. Even TYPING that gives me the willies.

The economy is so great the NY Fed had to intervene for the first time since the last recession..
They had to dump in over $50 billion. They're seeing something in the lending markets. Yikes, bad memories.
But hey, Apple invested in a plant that they have used for more than a decade...an investment that comes with zero new jobs!!
Well, the alternate universe is gonna do what it's gonna do. The rest of us can deal with reality.

The last fucking thing I want to see is credit markets freezing up again. Even TYPING that gives me the willies.

I wonder if any of them have noticed that all the great things they keep telling us are happening are all happening under the same trade deals we are told daily are so bad

I wonder if any of them have noticed that all the great things they keep telling us are happening are all happening under the same trade deals we are told daily are so bad
No, because the alternate universe doesn't tell them. And I'm not being facetious. They have literally created and grown an entire, closed-circuit world apart from everything else, their own little informational echo chamber, and that's all they know.

Here's what I wonder, in all seriousness: I wonder if Limbaugh and Hannity envisioned something like this when they started. They're at the heart of this, and the other talk radio guys and internet sites are offshoots. But this is what manifested. No way this could have been predicted. I've never seen anything like it.

ME:

All Leftists do is criticize a good economy, blame a bad economy, and never come to the table with a plan to make the economy better. In every case, they simply plan distribution of free things. That’s it.

All Leftists do is criticize a good economy..........

I know right? Look at the six posts above yours, all from two dumbfucks crying like bitches because JOBS ARE COMING BACK! Amazing.

All Leftists do is criticize a good economy, blame a bad economy, and never come to the table with a plan to make the economy better. In every case, they simply plan distribution of free things. That’s it.

Correct.

The Fed's Stealthy QE - injected $267 Billion Cash March 2017
Today the Fed did another stealthy QE - injecting $53 Billion Cash

No, because the alternate universe doesn't tell them. And I'm not being facetious. They have literally created and grown an entire, closed-circuit world apart from everything else, their own little informational echo chamber, and that's all they know.

Here's what I wonder, in all seriousness: I wonder if Limbaugh and Hannity envisioned something like this when they started. They're at the heart of this, and the other talk radio guys and internet sites are offshoots. But this is what manifested. No way this could have been predicted. I've never seen anything like it.

Sorry you guys aren't intelligent enough to make money in the markets nor understand that the policies of the left will absolutely destroy our economy. Wanna bet what will happen to the economy if one of the lefty loons gets elected in 2020? I know it will all be Trump's fault, but the reality is that people who have significant money in the market understand just how dumbfoundingly ignorant Democrats are when it comes to the economy.

Forum List

Back