Economy is Great: Do Not Believe Leftist Lies

Oh, please. The right tells us there's 96 million people who are not working...

So what. We STILL have record unemployment, the lowest in 50 years. And what was stated is true:

A record 158 million Americans working. The women’s labor force participation rate is at an all-time high. African-American unemployment rate is at an all-time low. There simply isn’t any legitimate way for the left to spin these economic numbers. It’s actually 157 and change, but it’s close, we rounded it up, 158 million Americans working.

Over 6.3 million jobs created since Trump was elected. Over half of them have gone to women. That’s right, my friends. The women’s workforce participation just hit the highest level in 20 years — two decades for those of you in Rio Linda. And black unemployment, African-American unemployment, minority unemployment at its lowest recorded level ever, five and a half percent. The Democrats hardest hit.

You would think everybody would be thrilled. The Democrats should be thrilled at this, right? The African-Americans, their number one constituency. You’d think that they would be happy things are so rosy. But no, my friends, the Democrats are not thrilled. The Democrats said that tax cuts would crash the economy. They said that tax cuts would only help the uber rich. But here we are

some metrics i saw a few months ago showed it around as bad as historical recessionary times; and, this is the Best, tax cut economics can do.

Thats just a stupid lie not even worth the effort to refute
"So what?" The "real" unemployment rate is about 40%, I hear.

Well, if it isn't Lying Ed, here to spew out more ignorance
I'm using Tramp's OWN method for calculating what HE called the REAL unemployment rate. As you can see it is about 50% higher than the 42% he calculated for Obama!!!!!

Donald Trump Explains All

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.
If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.
- Donald J Trump, Time interview, Aug. 18, 2015

The economy should be better
Trumps trade war is throttling it

The economy should be better

We have perfect employment. What else do you want. Do you even work?

Trumps trade war is throttling it

You mean China's 40 years trade war on America?

Both sides lose in a trade war

China knows Trump faces an election in 2020. Will Trump run with Americans outraged over higher prices? Will he run with farmers outraged at a loss of market?

Or will he cave?

lol. Corporate welfare really is that much more market friendly.

What a childish stupid post. Some industries need support so that Americans don't get screwed, like farmers. Unless you want to pay $20 for some milk, government subsidies are important. Each one has to be examined on an individual basis. Blanket statements like your are just dumb

lol. Corporate welfare really is that much more market friendly.

What a childish stupid post. Some industries need support so that Americans don't get screwed, like farmers. Unless you want to pay $20 for some milk, government subsidies are important. Each one has to be examined on an individual basis. Blanket statements like your are just dumb
upgrading infrastructure is more cost effective and raises our Standard of living.

upgrading infrastructure is more cost effective and raises our Standard of living.

Raises our Standard of living? Perhaps
Upgrading infrastructure is more cost effective? Usually not, not when government runs it. Government rarely chooses projects that really need to be done, and rather chooses projects proposes by lobbyists

And the insane amounts they pay because they are so corrupt are ridiculous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back