Economy is Great: Do Not Believe Leftist Lies

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy.

YES WE CAN!

Trump ran on "4, 5 or even 6% growth!", but can't even post a 3% growth.
Not by yourselves. You have to go get Soros, weenies all.

...except I just did, all by myself, in the very post you quoted and without any Soros in sight.

Delusional much?
zzz. That hit was out of bounds and nowhere even close to the line. Wake me up when you become honest, because I can do without your malarkey. :bigbed:

I'm completely honest , you are just too stupid to not post complete bullshit.
Thank you for my new low iq. Now, I think I'll dye my hair blonde and have some real fun, because your stuff is stale.

YES WE CAN!

...except I just did, all by myself, in the very post you quoted and without any Soros in sight.

Delusional much?
zzz. That hit was out of bounds and nowhere even close to the line. Wake me up when you become honest, because I can do without your malarkey. :bigbed:

Thank you for my new low iq.

Thank yourself, I could never do that for you.

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy.

YES WE CAN!

Delusional much?

I'm completely honest and I honestly think you are just intelectually underdeveloped to fully understand and apreciate evidence based thinking and posting.
Wow! I hit one outta the park, and now I get low iq ratings from a second dummy doodling. I'm so thrilled!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The trade deficit keeps getting worse under Trump.

View attachment 273882

The Daily Shot: China Retaliates

This is actually a sign of relative economic strength. Because America has a savings deficit, we need to finance it through the current account, i.e. trade. The only way you can finance a savings deficit is by running a trade deficit. That's macroeconomics 101.

And because our economy is doing relatively better than most other countries, the trade deficit is expanding.
That's because tariffs harm exporters far more than importers & the US is 70% consumer imports driven. The rest of the world is slowing inverting the yield curve that might not harm US.

Delusional much?

You just did, doll. And I can't wait. I'm going out to get a blonde wig today. Time's a-wastin'. Now that I'm not smart any more, I can probably snag an unsuspecting boyfriend and say good bye to the internet. :D

Delusional much?

You just did, doll.

giphy.gif

Recessions happen and it is a fact

The only question is when and what can the government do to minimize it and recover from it quickly

The great recession happen after years of growth and economist and the public debate yeah it coming no its not coming

Its not about lies its about being prepared for it

Denying that it will happen will leave you unprepared for it

It is not new and economist can read the tea leaves but politician have other concerns

You just did, doll.

giphy.gif
<giggle>

The only question is when and what can the government do to minimize it and recover from it quickly

The great recession happen after years of growth and economist and the public debate yeah it coming no its not coming

It is not new and economist can read the tea leaves but politician have other concerns
Economists cannot read tea leaves?

Then we're all even here, in a country where choosing stocks blindfolded for the last 100 years, if you picked 10 and invested equally in them, you had an 80% chance of being a millionnaire today. Go figure.

This is true. On the one hand, economic policy can make the economy good or bad. And yet on the other hand, the economy eventually goes through its ups and downs and nothing can stop it. As you say, when and what can the government do to minimize it and recover from it quickly when it does happen is the trick.

Economists cannot read tea leaves?

if one economist says it will happen and another say it won't happen then who is right

The FED and the government were caught napping at the wheel and guess who we have as head of the government now

These people predicted the 2008 recession and were laughed at!

The person who pick what eventually happens is making a prediction that became true. The other did not

The same way with stocks people lose money and people make money
IF everyone made money then everyone one would be doing it

I am sure everyone has their strategy or they leave it to their broker
- Then we're all even here, in a country where choosing stocks blindfolded for the last 100 years, if you picked 10 and invested equally in them, you had an 80% chance of being a millionnaire today. Go figure.[/QUOTE]

Well a 100 years is a long time and it still depending on what stock was purchased.

Still if u invested in Mercury and vary few people have heard of Mercury automotive maker that is now defunct

There is a long list of failed companies over that 100 years

Yeah if u bought Coke you would be rolling in it but if u bought Coca Cola you probably would have made money but Coke's value compared to CC is like 10 times as high. IF u bought Mr Pibbs who was so misunderstood then like I say if everyone was able to make money everyone would be living large

Well a 100 years is a long time and it still depending on what stock was purchased.

Still if u invested in Mercury and vary few people have heard of Mercury automotive maker that is now defunct

Yeah if u bought Coke you would be rolling in it but if u bought Coca Cola you probably would have made money but Coke's value compared to CC is like 10 times as high. IF u bought Mr Pibbs who was so misunderstood then like I say if everyone was able to make money everyone would be living large

So do you agree with the OP or not.

No because you don't accept the possibility. I am not saying that it will or won't but it is a wait and see

Economist will disagree some will say yes and some will say no

Gary Shilling, an economist known for predicting the 2008 housing crisis, told media group Real Vision: “I think we’re probably already in a recession, but I think [it will] probably be a run of the mill affair, which means real GDP would decline 1.5% to 2%, not to 3.5% to 4%,

so he is predicting a mild recession

your first post about job growth okay it went up in the month your quoting but you need to look at past performances to access how great it is

The Economy is great
Vs
Economist saying it is doing well

the below graph from the labor department show employment changes. IT goes up and it goes down. Yet the takeaway is it has been pretty steady since 2013. Even in the trump years there have been dips

Still I will accept that its doing well but it is Trumps to mess up with silly trade wars and redoing agreements that have already been done but he feels the need to put his name on it to show something

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2009_2019_all_period_M07_net_1mth.gif

With Trump now pushing for decreases in payroll taxes, he reverting to a truism that politicians love tax breaks and every President since Kennedy supplied them one.

But the question I ask is if u did one last year why the need for another one so soon.

Still Trump is not that great of a business man. He has had success in the real estate market but he has 11 failed businesses

He has 8 successful one with most being real estate and the other two being the apprentice show and a model agency

He has filed bankruptcy six times

Last edited:

He has never filed personal bankruptcy. His business bankruptcies are a trick of the trade, a loophole used to re-structure. He was never actually bankrupt. Anyone who thinks he was is a moron.

He has never filed personal bankruptcy. His business bankruptcies are a trick of the trade, a loophole used to re-structure. He was never actually bankrupt. Anyone who thinks he was is a moron.

Except that it apply's to his business capabilities as the owner of these companies and now as a leader of the countries

You say a loophole used to re-structure. Many of these business no longer exist and he abandon them

failure is not an option

Forum List

Back