Economy posts best growth on two years

So you admit it isn't a problem. Good.
I acknowledge you are a troll and can add nothing of substance to the conversation and that you are know denying the reality that everyone sees.

You are stating false claims. All economic indicators are good. People who need jobs don't leave the workforce. Old people however are allowed to retire.

And a record number of people working: 152 million.
And again, why don't you think the unemployed are out of work but think that people who don't want a job are out of work?
Now that is a big whopper of a lie. A record number of people working?
A lie? I already supplied my link: Total Employment
BLS, same source as the number not in the labor force. Are you claiming they're lying about employment but telling the truth about not in the labor force?

That makes the obama economy the greatest ever?
No, Why would it?

Right, your numbers are bull crap and your idea of a healthy economy is a certainly delusional.
Again, you accept one number but not another from the same report by the same agency? You're delusional. And I never said anything about a healthy economy.

You are stating false claims. All economic indicators are good. People who need jobs don't leave the workforce. Old people however are allowed to retire.
nope, just stating facts, many people have been forced to retire as well as many people have taken a cash deal to leave in leiu of retirement. You can attempt to wish away the facts as I post them but intelligent people know them to be true.

nope, just stating facts, many people have been forced to retire as well as many people have taken a cash deal to leave in leiu of retirement. You can attempt to wish away the facts as I post them but intelligent people know them to be true.

Facts? You are just making things up. All accepted economic indicators are good so now you are talking gibberish.

Facts? You are just making things up. All accepted economic indicators are good so now you are talking gibberish.
I have repeatedly stated facts, just because you keep stammering, "it aint so," that dont change the facts. Nobody has refuted my facts with different numbers, as far as I can tell, your little tantrum is just that. A very weak argument by a brain that is small in caliber, .357 right?

I have repeatedly stated facts, just because you keep stammering, "it aint so," that dont change the facts. Nobody has refuted my facts with different numbers, as far as I can tell, your little tantrum is just that. A very weak argument by a brain that is small in caliber, .357 right?

No you are making lots of false claims. Here is why the participation rate is down:

Among the reasons cited for the trend:

1) The aging of baby boomers. A lower percentage of older Americans choose to work than those who are middle-aged. And so as baby boomers approach retirement age, it lowers the labor force participation rate.

2) A decline in working women. The labor force participation rate for men has been declining since the 1950s. But for a couple decades, a rapid rise in working women more than offset that dip. Women’s labor force participation exploded from nearly 34 percent in 1950 to its peak of 60 percent in 1999. But since then, women’s participation rate has been “displaying a pattern of slow decline.”

3) More young people are going to college. As BLS noted, “Because students are less likely to participate in the labor force, increases in school attendance at the secondary and college levels and, especially, increases in school attendance during the summer, significantly reduce the labor force participation rate of youths.”

Those are not a problem.

No you are making lots of false claims. Here is why the participation rate is down:

Those are not a problem.

Ha, ha, ha. You tell me I am making false claims when I state there is a record amount of people out of work and now in this post, you repeat your rant then contradict yourself by giving reasons why there is a record amount of people out of work. Nice logic, very contradictory, but I guess I must thank you for making my point. Thanks.

Those are not a problem.

Ha, ha, ha. You tell me I am making false claims when I state there is a record amount of people out of work and now in this post, you repeat your rant then contradict yourself by giving reasons why there is a record amount of people out of work. Nice logic, very contradictory, but I guess I must thank you for making my point. Thanks.

No your claims of why they are out of the workforce are made up. The idea it is a problem is made up. I think old people retiring is good. I think more educated people is good. Women staying home with their children is good for the family.

People who need a job don't just leave the workforce. Sorry your claims are just silly.

All real economic indicators show it is a healthy economy.

nope, just stating facts, many people have been forced to retire as well as many people have taken a cash deal to leave in leiu of retirement.
Ok, so there are around 89,709,000 people age 55 and older (excluding military, prisoners, and those in nursing homes or other institutions)
34,704,000 are working.
1,260,000 are not working but looking for work (unemployed)
And 53,834,000 neither working nor looking for work.

So if you're right about forced retirement, why so few trying to get a new job?

And of those not trying to work, only 1,570,000 say they want a job, but only 509,000 have looked for work in the last year.

So how do yo you justify your claims?

Again, you accept one number but not another from the same report by the same agency? You're delusional. And I never said anything about a healthy economy.
I dont see your number in the link, the number that is apparent is the record amount of people out of work
You don't see 151,968,009 for September 2916? Go back to my link, put the time frame back as far as you want...what is the highest level of employment and what date?

U.S. economy posts best growth in 2 years

Now the GOP says, give us another chance!

Before you pop an economic boner, you should consider a few things-

The reported growth was 2.9% on an annualized bases for just the last quarter, and it is still below the average growth rate since 1953. In fact BO has not had a single year over 3% growth, the first president since Hoover with that distinction. That said, Presidents get too much credit/blame for the economy IMO. But the economy is not a bragging point for BO by almost any measure.

IMG_0436.PNG

You are posting what you believe, not fact. Your hypocrisy and double standards are amazing.

Oh, what was the record high for employment and when?
And you showing everyone how shallow your thinking is by copying my comments and using them as your own, which is exactly what you did with what you believe about Obama's economy. Your heard on the radio, you heard on tv, maybe you read a headline, and now you believe. You dont know, you can not reason, or even look around and see. All you got is what you heard and have repeated. That is why you repeated what I said, you have never learned to think and reason on your own. It is that simple, everyone can see you plagarized my post. That is shallow thinking.

Forum List

Back