Economy posts best growth on two years

The economy is growing, unemployment is down, wages are up, the stock market is up... Everything is positive. Do you live under a rock?
Kraft is making Kool Aid in Mexico, Carrier is miving jobs to Mexico. The oil industry has cut back. Coal plants are being shut down. We are seeing Wind and Solar companies go bankrupt. The cost of food is at a record high. Electricity prices are rising. There are 30 million illegal aliens. We are seeing rioting in the street. Thee most corrupt Woman is running for President who is responsible for getting our Ambassador murdered and you got your head up your ass making a proclamation that the population of the USA cant hear and is not living.

The economy is growing, unemployment is down, wages are up, the stock market is up... Everything is positive. Do you live under a rock?
Kraft is making Kool Aid in Mexico, Carrier is miving jobs to Mexico. The oil industry has cut back. Coal plants are being shut down. We are seeing Wind and Solar companies go bankrupt. The cost of food is at a record high. Electricity prices are rising. There are 30 million illegal aliens. We are seeing rioting in the street. Thee most corrupt Woman is running for President who is responsible for getting our Ambassador murdered and you got your head up your ass making a proclamation that the population of the USA cant hear and is not living.

And we are buying products for cheaper because of trade. That is why there is trade. The price of oil went way down, that is what happens. Coal causes lots of pollution, like mercury in your fish? Wind and solar are obviously the future. Tesla seems to be doing fine. Farming and other industries benefit from immigrants. I don't see any rioting. Somebody died in Benghazi? A country filled with terrorists and in complete chaos? That is just shocking. The reality is we are doing quite well. You should try moving to a country with real problems.

Wind and solar are obviously the future.

I don't see any rioting. Somebody died in Benghazi? A country filled with terrorists and in complete chaos? That is just shocking. The reality is we are doing quite well.
Wind and Solar are failing across the globe. The only thing Renewables do is weaken the Nation at a great expence. Hell, the have ran out of good spots for wind on land so now tgey are moving to more expensive offshore.

No rioting? Then you are a simple idiot.

And no, somebody did not die in Benghazi, the highest ranking public official I have ever heard if being murdered, a U.S. ambassador was killed in battle while Hillary Clinton ignored his pleas for help.

Live elsewhere? Sure, 1 year in Mexico, 4 years in Brazil. I know the World.

You are posting what you believe, not fact. Your hypocrisy and double standards are amazing.

Oh, what was the record high for employment and when?
And you showing everyone how shallow your thinking is by copying my comments and using them as your own, which is exactly what you did with what you believe about Obama's economy. Your heard on the radio, you heard on tv, maybe you read a headline, and now you believe. You dont know, you can not reason, or even look around and see. All you got is what you heard and have repeated.
The irony ius thick. Everything I have said about the economy has been on the labor force statistics and straight from with links to BLS. I have not stated any opinions, only facts backed up with data. I dare you to quote me with one thing I've said about the economy I haven't backed up with facts.
You, on the other hand, started off claiming "90 million out of work," with clearly no idea where to find the real numbers.

So, questions you refuse to answer:
When was the record high employment level and what was it?
Why do you not consider unemployed people to be out of work but do consider all retirees who don't want to work, students who don't need to wprk, to be out of work?

No, I don't really to expect an answer.

Last edited:

I don't see any rioting. Somebody died in Benghazi? A country filled with terrorists and in complete chaos? That is just shocking. The reality is we are doing quite well.
Wind and Solar are failing across the globe. The only thing Renewables do is weaken the Nation at a great expence. Hell, the have ran out of good spots for wind on land so now tgey are moving to more expensive offshore.

And no, somebody did not die in Benghazi, the highest ranking public official I have ever heard if being murdered, a U.S. ambassador was killed in battle while Hillary Clinton ignored his pleas for help.

You really are an idiot if you think wind and solar are not the future. Again, look at tesla. Limited resources are not the way to go. Didn't you learn that when oil dropped and put everybody out of business?

Ok, where are people rioting today? Rioting happens in a free country.

It has happened many times:
U.S. diplomats attacked and killed on the job - CNN.com

Go live in afghanistan and tell me how bad we have it.

The irony ius thick. Everything I have said about the economy has been on the labor force statistics and straight from with links to BLS. I have not stated any opinions, only facts backed up with data.

You, on the other hand, started off claiming "90 million out of work," with clearly no idea where to find the real numbers.
Right, I state the numbers correctly and then used the government terminology to the "T", you then run to google wuth ny terminology that you had nit used prior, and just **** you copying my comments and using as your own, you know claim you thought of going to the BLS on your own, when it is obvious you pisted after me and prior to my post, you used everything but the BLS. The irony is thick? More like the bone in your skull is thick and you just keep proving it.

Go to Afghanistan to see how good we have it? Nice, compared to a hell hole the Shit sandwich we are force fed by the Liberal Democrats tastes mighty fine, gee, let me have another shit sandwich while I thank you and Obama I dont live in the mess in Afghanistan. Mighty good shit sandwich, I thank you for making my point, idiot.

Yea, Democrat Jimmy Carter allowed our Amassador in Afghanistan to be murdered, great, thanks for reminding us of the Democrat failures.

Last edited:

You really are an idiot if you think wind and solar are not the future. Again, look at tesla. Limited resources are not the way to go. Didn't you learn that when oil dropped and put everybody out of business?

Ok, where are people rioting today? Rioting happens in a free country.

It has happened many times:
U.S. diplomats attacked and killed on the job - CNN.com

Go to Afghanistan to see how good we have it? Nice, compared to a hell hole the Shit sandwich we are force fed by the Liberal Democrats tastes mighty fine, gee, let me have another shit sandwich while I thank you and Obama I dont live in the mess in Afghanistan. Mighty good shut sandwich, I thank you for making my point, idiot.

I see you ignore everything else and just babble like an idiot. Tell me about how bad your life is.

I see you ignore everything else and just babble like an idiot. Tell me about how bad your life is.

Yes sir Masstuh, yes sir, thank ya for da shit sandwich, it is mighty fine of you, and yes sir, I thinks i dont wanna live in the bad ole afganistin, no sir, thank you sir, mighty fine shit sandwich, thank ya

Yes sir Masstuh, yes sir, thank ya for da shit sandwich, it is mighty fine of you, and yes sir, I thinks i dont wanna live in the bad ole afganistin, no sir, thank you sir, mighty fine shit sandwich, thank ya

More non sense. I guess that is what you do when you are losing badly. Tell me about your bad life, maybe then I will understand why you think things are so bad. I live very comfortably and am quite successful.

More non sense. I guess that is what you do when you are losing badly. Tell me about your bad life, maybe then I will understand why you think things are so bad. I live very comfortably and am quite successful.
I am glad that you are very successful, and so comfortable. Beings how you are fine you can dictate to the rest of us how great it is.

Yes, you must be upper, upper, middle class to not notice the cost of food, electricity, housing, healthcare, and yes, even gasoline. Some has come down in price but tbe rest not and for the very successful like you it dont matter. The very successful are fat and happy and the rest of us should be happy we dont live in Afghanistan, so I thank you personally for my shit sandwich.

yes, more nonsense, from you, the elite, looking down on the rest of us

I am glad that you are very successful, and so comfortable. Beings how you are fine you can dictate to the rest of us how great it is.

Yes, you must be upper, upper, middle class to not notice the cost of food, electricity, housing, healthcare, and yes, even gasoline. Some has come down in price but tbe rest not and for the very successful like you it dont matter. The very successful are fat and happy and the rest of us should be happy we dont live in Afghanistan, so I thank you personally for my shit sandwich.

Your shit sandwich would be caused by Reagan signing EMTALA Exploding Healthcare Cost 10,000%, Bush $5 Trillion War, Deficit & $22 Trillion Wealth Loss in Subprime Collapse.

Last edited:

Your shit sandwich would be caused by Reagan signing EMTALA Exploding Healthcare Cost 10,000%, Bush War, Deficit & $22 Trillion Wealth Loss in Subprime Collapse.
From the person who did not know about fuscal years and called the debt a lie based on such.
I knew what fiscal years are. You stated "year". I stated calendar dates You have been busted lying over & over, been weighed, measured & found too Stupid!

Productivity increased 3.1 percent in the non-farm business sector in the third quarter of 2016.

Unit Labor pay increased 2.2 percent

Right, I state the numbers correctly and then used the government terminology to the "T",
You went from 90 million to 92 million, to 94 million, never with a link, and "out of work" is not government terminology.
Oh, and are you still claiming the record number of employed is 90 million higher than current?

you then run to google wuth ny terminology that you had nit used prior, and just **** you copying my comments and using as your own, you know claim you thought of going to the BLS on your own, when it is obvious you pisted after me and prior to my post, you used everything but the BLS.
My first post, I asked you what the employment number was and you falsely claimed it was 90 million higher than current. My second post was to cite the BLS data using a Federal Reserve tool.

Again....why don't you consider the unemployed to be out of work? Why do you consider all retirees to be out of work? All students who don't want/need a job? Everyone too disabled to work (but not in an institution)?

You claimed I lied when I said that the record number of employed was in September 2016. Prove I lied or retract your claim.

Tell me about how bad your life is. Like I said, I'm doing fine. My family and friends and neighbors are doing fine. All the economic indicators are good. My stocks are doing great. You keep talking but never provide links or anything close to a fact.

Tell me about how bad your life is. Like I said, I'm doing fine. My family and friends and neighbors are doing fine. All the economic indicators are good. My stocks are doing great. You keep talking but never provide links or anything close to a fact.
Links, you have not provided one link or verifiable fact. Now you demand links, you are a hypocrite. Lets see your links that prove your beliefs.

You have dismissed the high cost of electricity.

You have dismissed the high prices of food.

You have dismissed the high price of healthcare.

You have dismissed 6 years of high gasoline prices.

You have dismissed high housing costs.

You dismiss all the facts without any counter opinion, you make a declaration based on your opinion. You simply state "those are not facts".

Sorry, but they are facts despite you dictating they are not.

Now where are your links? To all economuc indicators are fine, you can dictate your belief all you want but you are a hypocrite if you continue to deny what you demand of me.

MAC just dropped, it is a stock, shopping malls, 10-15% drop overnight. Shopping Malls are a very strong part of the economy, now they are in significant trouble. Solar stocks and Wind stocks are tanking as well.

But the almighty is fine, as you dictate your beliefs to others.

Links, you have not provided one link or verifiable fact. Now you demand links, you are a hypocrite. Lets see your links that prove your beliefs.

You have dismissed the high cost of electricity.

You have dismissed the high prices of food.

You have dismissed the high price of healthcare.

You have dismissed 6 years of high gasoline prices.

You have dismissed high housing costs.

You dismiss all the facts without any counter opinion, you make a declaration based on your opinion. You simply state "those are not facts".

Sorry, but they are facts despite you dictating they are not.

Now where are your links? To all economuc indicators are fine, you can dictate your belief all you want but you are a hypocrite if you continue to deny what you demand of me.

MAC just dropped, it is a stock, shopping malls, 10-15% drop overnight. Shopping Malls are a very strong part of the economy, now they are in significant trouble. Solar stocks and Wind stocks are tanking as well.

But the almighty is fine, as you dictate your beliefs to others.

I'm unaware of out of control inflation. Please share links to back up all of your claims.

Forum List

Back