Economy posts best growth on two years

Tell me about how bad your life is. Like I said, I'm doing fine. My family and friends and neighbors are doing fine. All the economic indicators are good. My stocks are doing great. You keep talking but never provide links or anything close to a fact.
Links, you have not provided one link or verifiable fact. Now you demand links, you are a hypocrite. Lets see your links that prove your beliefs.

You have dismissed the high cost of electricity.

You have dismissed the high prices of food.

You have dismissed the high price of healthcare.

You have dismissed 6 years of high gasoline prices.

You have dismissed high housing costs.

You dismiss all the facts without any counter opinion, you make a declaration based on your opinion. You simply state "those are not facts".

Sorry, but they are facts despite you dictating they are not.

Now where are your links? To all economuc indicators are fine, you can dictate your belief all you want but you are a hypocrite if you continue to deny what you demand of me.

MAC just dropped, it is a stock, shopping malls, 10-15% drop overnight. Shopping Malls are a very strong part of the economy, now they are in significant trouble. Solar stocks and Wind stocks are tanking as well.

But the almighty is fine, as you dictate your beliefs to others.

U.S. inflation expectations retreat in September: NY Fed survey

The survey of consumer expectations, an increasingly influential gauge of prices for the U.S. central bank, found that median year-ahead inflation expectations tumbled to 2.5 percent last month, its lowest recorded level, from 2.8 percent in August.

Three-year ahead expectations slid to 2.6 percent, from 2.7 percent, to near a record low. Both of the price measures have been gradually declining since the online survey began in mid-2013.

Price Inflation only rise under Repubtard Presidents!
fredgraph.png

I'm unaware of out of control inflation. Please share links to back up all of your claims.
You demand of others what you refuse to do. Go ahead, link, as if Google is the arbritor of truth. You, are simply the example I use to make my point, you are much better than a link. I thank you for making all my points.

I'm unaware of out of control inflation. Please share links to back up all of your claims.
You demand of others what you refuse to do. Go ahead, link, as if Google is the arbritor of truth. You, are simply the example I use to make my point, you are much better than a link. I thank you for making all my points.
Inflation is not a problem:
Current US Inflation Rates: 2006-2016

Stop trying to manufacture issues. We are doing quite well.

, the stock market is up... Everything is positive. Do you live under a rock?
Seems that the price of food, electricity. and even the stock market disagrees with Liberal Democrats. Hillary lied as do those who follow her.

S&P 500 in longest losing streak in 8 years
636137612746380396-AP-Financial-Markets-Wall-Street-004.jpg

S&P 500 in longest losing streak in 8 years

S&P is doing fine:
S&P 500 Historical Prices by Year

Will be much worse if trump wins:
Citi predicts possible 5% drop for S&P 500 if Trump wins, warns on recession

Funny, very funny, you accuse me of manufacturing issues while you, "manufacture", what I stated. I never, ever mentioned inflation, purposely. You have responded twice to me, as if I brought up inflation and you have given the argument as to why I am wrong on inflation. When you fabricate lies, it is obvious the truth is not on your side.

That is a great reason not to vote for Hillary, to do so you must be a liar.

Your posts are idiotic, you bring up inflation, I ignore that post, now you being up inflation with a link, while responding to my post? Inflation has nothing to do with my post.

so very wrong you are, in every post you make, you ignore facts I post and then make things up, and respond, literally to something only you have discussed?

I get it, you have only one way to answer, that is to get me to answer your liaded qyestions so you can give your bullshit liberal democrat government political response.

When I dont fall for your trap, it dont matter, you will contend I said what you falslely contributed to me and post you bit of propaganda anyhow.

Either that or you are an idiot, I thinks you are an idiot.

You really are a joke, with Hillary keading the poles The S&P is on target to drop over 5% and you are stating that if Trump wins stocks lose 5%? Now that is a big contradiction.

For the first time in 8 years we have seen the S&P go down 8 straight days in a row abd you proclaim they are fine? It is bad only if Trump wins? Obame certainly created a week economy and it is clear the market has short term fears in regards to Democrats.

Last edited:

Funny, very funny, you accuse me of manufacturing issues while you, "manufacture", what I stated. I never, ever mentioned inflation, purposely. You have responded twice to me, as if I brought up inflation and you have given the argument as to why I am wrong on inflation. When you fabricate lies, it is obvious the truth is not on your side.

That is a great reason not to vote for Hillary, to do so you must be a liar.

Your posts are idiotic, you bring up inflation, I ignore that post, now you being up inflation with a link, while responding to my post? Inflation has nothing to do with my post.

so very wrong you are, in every post you make, you ignore facts I post and then make things up, and respond, literally to something only you have discussed?

I get it, you have only one way to answer, that is to get me to answer your liaded qyestions so you can give your bullshit liberal democrat government political response.

When I dont fall for your trap, it dont matter, you will contend I said what you falslely contributed to me and post you bit of propaganda anyhow.

Either that or you are an idiot, I thinks you are an idiot.

Sorry idiot, you keep claiming all these prices are increasing. Well that is inflation. Obviously we do not have an inflation problem. Again, our economy is healthy.

You really are a joke, with Hillary keading the poles The S&P is on target to drop over 5% and you are stating that if Trump wins stocks lose 5%? Now that is a big contradiction.

For the first time in 8 years we have seen the S&P go down 8 straight days in a row abd you proclaim they are fine? It is bad only if Trump wins? Obame certainly created a week economy and it is clear the market has short term fears in regards to Democrats.

No, Citi is predicting it would be a drop if Trump wins. Just like all economists are predicting bad things if trump wins. Stocks are having a bad week because people are scared Trump could win.

Nice job at cherry picking websites, that makes you a liar, right. seeings how you"own stocks", that are, "doing fine", I am sure you do not use the link in your post when you check your stock prices, do you?

brain357 either lied about does owning stocks hence the reason brain357 goes to an obscure website for stock information or;

brain357 lied about how stocks are doing so brain357 had to use anything but, S&P 500® - S&P Dow Jones Indices, which is the S&P 500 website which also happens to come up first in a google search. Why use the obscure if you are an educated business man with a successful stock portfolio?

Either way, brain357 is lying about something and is certainly an idiot for not using a link related to todays stock prices and the stock market specifically.

Nice job at cherry picking websites, that makes you a liar, right. seeings how you"own stocks", that are, "doing fine", I am sure you do not use the link in your post when you check your stock prices, do you?

brain357 either lied about does owning stocks hence the reason brain357 goes to an obscure website for stock information or;

brain357 lied about how stocks are doing so brain357 had to use anything but, S&P 500® - S&P Dow Jones Indices, which is the S&P 500 website which also happens to come up first in a google search. Why use the obscure if you are an educated business man with a successful stock portfolio?

Either way, brain357 is lying about something and is certainly an idiot for not using a link related to todays stock prices and the stock market specifically.

I see you can't dispute the numbers at all. What a joke you are. Everyone knows the stock market has been doing great, stop embarrassing yourself.

Sorry idiot, you keep claiming all these prices are increasing. Well that is inflation. Obviously we do not have an inflation problem. Again, our economy is healthy.
Sorry, MORON! I was giving you too much credit, I thought you were being deceivious simply to support the Democrats. I thought maybe you were dumb, but I was not sure, until now.

Yes, prices have increased. as I stated. Energy and Food specifically, which are not included in the rate of inflation.

Hence, you are wrong again and stupid to think I was speaking of inflation when I spoke of food and enegy.

Wrong on stocks brain357 is

Wrong on the cost of food brain357

I can go back and quote my comments and show brain357 to be wrong many times. But for now I am going address that stock post again, a target rich post indeed.

Sorry, MORON! I was giving you too much credit, I thought you were being deceivious simply to support the Democrats. I thought maybe you were dumb, but I was not sure, until now.

Yes, prices have increased. as I stated. Energy and Food specifically, which are not included in the rate of inflation.

Hence, you are wrong again and stupid to think I was speaking of inflation when I spoke of food and enegy.

Wrong on stocks brain357 is

Wrong on the cost of food brain357

I can go back and quote my comments and show brain357 to be wrong many times. But for now I am going address that stock post again, a target rich post indeed.

Grocery Prices Are Plunging
In a startling development, almost unheard of outside a recession, food prices have fallen for nine straight months in the U.S. It’s the longest streak of food deflation since 1960 -- with the exception of 2009, when the financial crisis was winding down. Analysts credit low oil and grain prices, as well as cutthroat competition from discounters. Consumers are winning out; grocery chains, not so much. Their margins and, in some cases, their stock prices, are taking a hit.

You don't use links because you are lying.

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 161,000 in October!!!
The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for August was revised up from +167,000 to +176,000, and the change for September was revised up from +156,000 to +191,000. With these revisions, employment gains in August and September combined were 44,000 more than previously reported. Over the past 3 months, job gains have averaged 176,000 per month.

U.S. economy posts best growth in 2 years

Now the GOP says, give us another chance!
Good news that should please every American.

Not really.

"Although median annual household income rose to $52,100 in June, from its recent inflation-adjusted trough of $50,700 in August 2011, it remained $2,400 lower — a 4.4 percent decline — than in June 2009, when the recession ended. This drop, combined with the 1.8 percent decline that occurred during the recession, leaves median household income 6.1 percent — or $3,400 — below its level in December 2007, when the economic slump began."

Median Income Rises, but Is Still 6% Below Level at Start of Recession in ’07

Grocery Prices Are Plunging
In a startling development, almost unheard of outside a recession, food prices have fallen for nine straight months in the U.S. It’s the longest streak of food deflation since 1960 -- with the exception of 2009, when the financial crisis was winding down. Analysts credit low oil and grain prices, as well as cutthroat competition from discounters. Consumers are winning out; grocery chains, not so much. Their margins and, in some cases, their stock prices, are taking a hit.

You don't use links because you are lying.
How great! after 8 years of extremely high food prices some select items go on sale!

When you accuse someone, when a liberal democrat accusses someone of doing something it is because the are guilty of what they accuss ithers of.

Brain357 has made claims without linking, according to brain357's "link/liar rule", that makes brain357 a liar for not linking and a hypocrite for demanding me to link.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back