Ed Henry reporting they have the votes!

Hopefully this will solidify even further as Ford is discredited and so are Ramirez and Swetnick. Now for the final nail in their coffin--to watch the polls tank for the Dems. No one deserves it more richly than these twisted people. No one.

The polls show that most people believe Ford and not Angry Drunk Kavanaugh.

But you guys go ahead and ram him through... see how well that plays for you in November.

Yeah, we're not talking about the poll up your backside, that would be gross.

On Shannon Bream just now, Ed Henry reporting through Corker that he (Corker)says he believes they have the votes and BK can be confirmed as early as Saturday......Now to watch and see how the DemonRATS will either find that ace in the hole or fold!
They have nothing.
RINOs Hit With Paralyzing Darts

They have a firm grip on the balls of Jeffie Flake and the vaginas of Collins and Murkowski.

Hopefully this will solidify even further as Ford is discredited and so are Ramirez and Swetnick. Now for the final nail in their coffin--to watch the polls tank for the Dems. No one deserves it more richly than these twisted people. No one.

But you guys go ahead and ram him through... see how well that plays for you in November.
lol your so called polls also said Killary was going to win by 97%

One of the Big Cities or rural PA?

Philly metro area. My other Senator is Pat Toomey. No great shakes either but a lot better than Casey.
tmp-cam--381585981.jpg

On Shannon Bream just now, Ed Henry reporting through Corker that he (Corker)says he believes they have the votes and BK can be confirmed as early as Saturday......Now to watch and see how the DemonRATS will either find that ace in the hole or fold!

the aces in the hole have all been used up

take the vote

have pence in the bull pen if a tie should happen

If they can't even get the full support of their own party, then kavanaugh shouldn't be their guy.

It used to be that sixty votes were needed. If that were still the case, Kavanaugh would have been dumped long ago.

I believe the Republicans know that if they don't confirm the judge, their midterm prospects look a lot dimmer!
Because if they fail to get him confirmed, they will AGAIN prove that they are a bunch of useless, do-nothing, ass clowns.

If he doesn't get the votes to be confirmed it's our fault for not electing enough Republicans to the Senate.

If he doesn't get the votes to be confirmed it's our fault for not electing enough Republicans to the Senate.

LOL

Or pushing a flawed candidate. There are many others who don't have this kind of baggage.

That was the Dem strategy, delay, set doubt and know that another selection will not make it in time for midterms which dems assumed they'd gain the house. They forgot and don't understand the concept of every action has an equal opposite reaction
(cause -affect), thus everytime they use sneeky tactics they hurt themselves worse by the affect they cause.

take the vote

If they can't even get the full support of their own party, then kavanaugh shouldn't be their guy.

It used to be that sixty votes were needed. If that were still the case, Kavanaugh would have been dumped long ago.

lol too frikkin bad

pence is the party and the president of the senate ya dillrod

That was the Dem strategy, delay, set doubt and know that another selection will not make it in time for midterms which dems assumed they'd gain the house. They forgot and don't understand the concept of every action has an equal opposite reaction
(cause -affect), thus everytime they use sneeky tactics they hurt themselves worse by the affect they cause.
They never learn only the Russians can use a scorched earth policy and win... When the democrats use it the wind will blow it back in their faces leaving them looking silly and it is very ironic since they keep pushing the Russian angle in just about everything...I often wonder why many of the politicians don’t have a term limit on how long they serve as most of them become stale and are no longer contributing to improving their area or country.... Not all but the vast majority in my opinion and why the beurocrats are allowed to stay on for decades pushing their own agendas... It is a sad state of affairs as companies go bankrupt when they are poorly managed and unfortunately so do countries if they follow policies and people that don’t clear out the mess and deadwood that can bog them down and slow them to a crawl....

Democrats want the FBI investigated. Demonrats say the FBI has been lying about Kavanaugh for decades in all six background checks.

I don't know what polls you're referringt to but everything I see indicates Ford's stories are unravelling.

Joey "Bag of Doughnuts" is just spinning, lol. He knows no matter what, we win!

Either he is confirmed, or it becomes a mid-term issue as Trump will renominate him instantly. The Senate GOP will instantly pick up 4 seats, and that does not mean the rest in competition won't be won by them either.

Joey doesn't know politics at all, so I nominate him for head of the DNC-)

take the vote

lol too frikkin bad
say a thing about
pence is the party and the president of the senate ya dillrod

I didn't say a thing about Pence, dope.

But you are waiting for th FBI report to make a judgment, right?

Isn’t that what Dimms are saying?

You’re not lying, are you?

No, I'm not. The FBI isn't being allowed to actually investigate, they haven't talked to dozens of witnesses.

So either you guys will bully Murkowski and Collins into going along, and women will turn out against you in droves,

Or they'll stand their ground, women will still turn out against you in droves.

I believe the Republicans know that if they don't confirm the judge, their midterm prospects look a lot dimmer!

again, this still comes down to three Senators.

Murkowski won't care about prospects, she's not up again until 2022, and the Tea Baggers almost threw her out in 2010, so she's not particularly loyal to them.

Collins isn't up again until 2020. She knows she'll probably lose her job in the anti-Trump wave of 2020.

Flake is already on his way out.

Forum List

Back