Eddie Gallagher is a Killing Machine! Turn the Jackals Loose Baby!

His fellow seals think he's bad, and you think this is funny.

You are a sick little motherfucker aren't you.
Are you scared? You should be haha
Scared of what?
Bad ass American men
Badasses don't murder prisoners, Pigeon. That's a coward's move.

Somehow I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.
Dude you kill babies lol

Wish I had a pic of Gallagher posing with a dead terrorist.

That would be so cool!

:D

People do all kinds of weird shit in order to acclimate to the horror of war.

People who have never been there should STFU instead of slamming on successful warriors who manage to find a grip on their minds adaptation.
No, you should shut up. The guys on the interviews by the investigators ARE and WERE at war and KNOW what it is like on the battlefield, and they DO KNOW RIGHT, FROM WRONG.... unlike you, on this one.... :rolleyes:
Knowing right from wrong isn't a thing with CRC trumpanzees anymore....#Becauseitsacult.
Pardon of Gallagher was right. 100%. You hate US Military anyway.

Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol
All these liberals pissing and moaning on here about our evil military killing innocent people...support infanticide here in the United States.

A whole lot of lying going on this in that platoon.....................and the MSM........Imagine that.

Ghallagher administered treatment with the Medic for blast lung............the cut on the neck was part of that treatment...........they also inserted 2 chest tubes.............

So then the Medic kills the guy..............blocks the breathing tube.........then supposedly Ghallagher stabs him in the neck.............no..........in the torso........no in the neck..........ummm.....which is it.......

So it goes to investigation and the medic goes OH SHIT.........i'm the one that killed him..........I'm screwed............so they frag Ghallagher................then he gets immunity...........and says ........yeah......I killed him.......

What a bunch of crap.

Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol
All these liberals pissing and moaning on here about our evil military killing innocent people...support infanticide here in the United States.
Black face, infanticide, orange man skin, rapping , sexual assult.. democrats are out of control.. Internet is exposing them

EXCLUSIVE: Video, Leaked Documents Cast Doubt On Navy SEAL Allegedly Stabbing ISIS Fighter

Stinks to the high heavens ...............Gunshot wound to the leg.......artery busted..........bleeding out.....Blast lung the kid can't breath............

Now why on earth would Ghallagher help treat him.......help the medic put in breathing tubes.........then kill him........

But now we know he didn't kill him.................The MEDIC DID who had immunity.

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." - George S. Patton
“I don’t want to hear any of this talk that we are ‘holding our position’... we let the Hun do that. We are constantly advancing all the time...the only thing we’re going to hold onto is the enemy! We’re going to hold him by the nose and kick him in the ass! We’re going to kick-the hell out of him all the time and go through him like shit through a goose!”
-Gen. George S.Patton

In practically every thing we do on earth there are psychopaths. People who live on the edge and do good things can be psychopaths. They take chances that others may not. they have improved things for people on this planet because of it. Psychopaths are just not the ones we talk about all the time. The difference with the good ones are that they do not like being messed with either. If he is that, then he got messed with and responded in kind.
Knowing and working with many current and ex military personnel I'm gonna call bullshit.

These guys, particularly combat vets and particularly-particularly special forces types, have a strong tendency to circle the wagons and defend their own in the face of damn near anything. If members of his own unit are accusing him I'm gonna go with them.

Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Depends on the circumstances and what those prisoners done before you got them. Gallagher murdered no one.
No, it doesn't. Courage and ethics aren't situational.

Murdering prisoners is a coward's move.

Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol
Post proof of me killing anything,.much less babies.

You're a lying sack of shit, Pigeon.

Seen any good "
Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol
Black face, infanticide, orange man skin, rapping , sexual assult.. democrats are out of control.. Internet is exposing them
Don't be stupider tha.....

Oh hell, what's the use.

Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol

Seen any good "
Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol
So you are against abortions??

Wish I had a pic of Gallagher posing with a dead terrorist.

That would be so cool!

:D

People do all kinds of weird shit in order to acclimate to the horror of war.

People who have never been there should STFU instead of slamming on successful warriors who manage to find a grip on their minds adaptation.
No, you should shut up. The guys on the interviews by the investigators ARE and WERE at war and KNOW what it is like on the battlefield, and they DO KNOW RIGHT, FROM WRONG.... unlike you, on this one.... :rolleyes:
They were coached. You can hear it on the tapes. Overzealous liberal military lawyers wanting to play Tom Cruise from A Few Good Men.

Scared of what?
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol

Seen any good "
Bad ass American men

Dude you kill babies lol
So you are against abortions??
I support choice.

Judge Removes Lead Prosecutor In Navy SEAL War-Crime Case

The lead prosecutor, Navy Cmdr. Christopher Czaplak, admitted in court to emailing the hidden software. He said the code simply tracked the location and time of messages as recipients opened their emails.

It was embedded beneath his e-signature, in the logo of a U.S. flag and a bald eagle "perched on the scales of justice," according to Navy Times.

Prosecutors said they were trying to uncover the source of leaked court documents, which persisted despite a gag order. They enlisted the Naval Criminal Investigative Service to look into the leaks.

But the judge, Navy Capt. Aaron Rugh, said he had not been made aware of the prosecutor's plan to use trackers on the defense's emails, KPBS's Steve Walsh reports. The judge ordered Czaplak to step away from the case on Monday because of a potential conflict of interest.

Rugh said in a motion that he could not conclude whether the prosecutor had violated rules, but that "the danger of investigation is sufficiently real," according to Navy Times.

Phillip Stackhouse, a military defense attorney who formerly represented Gallagher, told NPR that his team had complained repeatedly to the judge about leaks. "Most of the leaks were not favorable to the defense," Stackhouse said.

"It appears that [prosecutors] independently began investigating the defense, which is horribly inappropriate," he added.

At least four bar associations have denounced the use of such tracking software. The New York State Bar Association, of which Czaplak is a member, said it "may violate federal or state law."

Prosecutors, NCIS investigator accused of ‘misconduct’ in war crimes case

According to his motion, Parlatore found the messages “illuminating” because they allegedly helped to prove that “stonewalling” prosecutors had made it a habit of turning over “sanitized reports” typed by Warpinski.

And according to Parlatore’s motion, that wasn’t the only problem with Warpinski’s handling of the investigation, which he described as “extraordinarily poor and deeply flawed.”

Parlatore’s motion accused Warpinski of fudging the timeline of the shooting, with Ferguson’s client saying the man might have been shot up to 20 minutes before he saw his body.

Instead of an old man, the alleged victim might’ve been as young as 31 years of age — but more likely in his 40s — and in the field of fire of other snipers, the motion revealed.

And although another SEAL sniper claimed Ferguson’s client told him that Gallagher fired the shot that struck a girl walking along the Tigris River in July of 2017, other evidence seemed to indicate that he never said that at all, and it remains a mystery how the other sniper came to believe the chief gunned her down.

Based on the new evidence, Parlatore’s motion called the two attempted murder charges tied to the old man and the girl “absolutely unsustainable” and urged that they be immediately dismissed or, at least, broken off from the main murder trial.

Reached in Manhattan on Wednesday, Parlatore told Navy Times that Rugh’s gag order prevented him from specifically discussing his allegations, but he urged NCIS and the Pentagon to begin probing the investigators and the prosecution team.

“This investigator is unusually incompetent in this case. Someone should look into his credentials," Parlatore said.

“If they really had good evidence against Gallagher they wouldn’t need to engage in this kind of gamesmanship. There’s no place for this in the criminal justice system, especially when they’re trying to put an innocent man in prison for the rest of his life."

Rugh has yet to issue a ruling on Parlatore’s motion.

No Warrant for the e-mail tracing...........UNETHICAL.....

A violation of a fair trail by the Judge.
Judge finds Navy SEAL's fair trial rights violated in war crimes case

And in another post.............they were attempting to charge him with killing an old man and little girl WITH NO EVIDENCE.............aka............BS............and those charges were dropped.

Ghallagher did help administer treatment to the ISIS prisoner.......helped cut the neck to open the air way......

According to the Iraqis......The kid was gun shot, and bleeding from the leg.......artery ........said the kid was gonna die anyways.........

So.......injuries......torn artery leg.....gunshot to chest.......blast lung.........and blast trama........The ISIS prisoner was screwed anyway.

"It appears that [prosecutors] independently began investigating the defense, which is horribly inappropriate," he added.
But not if it crucifies some American patriot who likes Trump.

Democrats will break any oath, violate any law, and trample over anyones rights in order to grasp on to a single small shred of power.

Forum List

Back