Educating Democrats: Executive Order

Educating my friends on the right:

Obama will have to significantly increase his pace in order to match or beat Reagan's number of executive orders.

Care to regurgitate anymore talking points OP?

Oooh, so sensitive! The OP made no mention of any specific president, but did describe EOs, giving a specific example.
So, who's regurgitating talking points by immediately defending their messiah?

There's no evidence anyone on the Left needs an education on EOs, but there is a shit ton of evidence a lot of piss drinkers who think they are conservatives did. :lol:

But this topic is too late. They have already been schooled.

I'm going to pull my kid out of school and have her subscribe to "The Blaze". The educated knows that no other information is to be needed.

Objection! What about the "Daily Caller"? The educated knows how smarts Tucker Carlson are.

Regards from Rosie

I'm going to pull my kid out of school and have her subscribe to "The Blaze". The educated knows that no other information is to be needed.

Objection! What about the "Daily Caller"? The educated knows how smarts Tucker Carlson are.

Regards from Rosie

Yes. I agrees. The educated knows that Tucker Carlson smarts. And his bowed ties makes him seems even intelligenter.

After seeing how woefully uninformed our friends on the left are about government, I've decided to start a series to educate them. The first one is on Executive Orders.

Sadly, the left believes the president of the United States is the "ultimate ruler" - responsible for making all decisions/laws in the U.S.

The educated knows nothing could be further from the truth. The president belongs to the executive branch, while laws are made by the legislative branch (Congress). Which brings us to Executive Orders. Since the president cannot make laws, what are Executive Orders and what are their purpose?

Executive Orders are simply "official" declarations for the people who work for the president. So, for example, Congress passes a law that says the C.I.A. is strictly forbidden from spying domestically (as they actually did in the 1970's). That is the law - as passed by the legislative branch. The president could then issue an Executive Order giving the C.I.A. 2 weeks to remove all domestic wire taps, remove all domestic "bugs", stop all domestic operations, etc. The Executive Order supports the law passed by Congress by ordering those who report to the president to be compliant and a time frame for that compliance. It is NOT for the president to create his own laws.

Do You Know the History of Executive Orders? Plus, Find Out Which President Has Issued the Most (Hint: Not Obama) | Video | TheBlaze.com

Stick your education up, where the sun fails to shine. How dare you!

You have the wrong political party listed in the thread title, it is the Republicans that are always bitching about Executive Orders.

I would suggest the OP pick up a history book sometime

EO 10340
EO 11246
EO 10925
EO 9981
EO 7034
EO 10730
EO 9066

Let's go wayyy back, the emancipation proclamation was an EO. Presidents have been using EO's to advance their agenda since, well since the beginning of our nation .

And serial killer's have been murdering people since Jack The Ripper. Doesn't mean either one is legal or acceptable.

Only you liberals would actually state that because the law has been broken for many years, it's ok to keep breaking the law.... :cuckoo:

I would suggest the OP pick up a history book sometime

EO 10340
EO 11246
EO 10925
EO 9981
EO 7034
EO 10730
EO 9066

Let's go wayyy back, the emancipation proclamation was an EO. Presidents have been using EO's to advance their agenda since, well since the beginning of our nation .

What in your post contradicts anythign the OP wrote?
All of it.

EO are sometimes used to clarify laws, they are also sometimes used to hire people, fire people, free slaves, force desegregation, and add on to existing laws.

Do you understand that the president does not have the power to "add on to laws"? Obviously not..... how sad.

Seriously, you really need to pick up the Constitution and read it just once in your life.

Well, that's pretty much what the OP says.

NO, the OP said the president CREATES laws. That's not it at all.

Please cite the place where the OP says that. In fact he says the exact opposite. I suspect your comprehension sucks.

You're kidding, right? If I were you I wouldn't question others' comprehension, since you usually don't have a clue.

From the OP:

The Executive Order supports the law passed by Congress by ordering those who report to the president to be compliant and a time frame for that compliance. It is NOT for the president to create his own laws.

This OP is screamingly hilarious considering it was the rabid right wingers who got confused over what EOs are about. It was the Right which got all sweaty over Obama's pending "gun grabbing EOs".

I sincerely hope your family and friends get you the mental healthcare you so desperately need. Since you're obviously suffering more than normal right now, I'm going to break this down slowly for you. Now, I need you to stop your irrational mind from racing, take a deep breath, and read s-l-o-w-l-y.

The president is part of the executive branch, right? Well, you probably don't know that, but go research it and come back......... Ok, done? Ready to begin again? Now, laws can only be made by the legislative branch, right? Well, you probably don't know that either, but go research it and come back......... Ok, done? Ready to begin again?

Now, since everything stated right there is FACT - how is it that "right wingers" were "confused over what EO's are about" because they "got all sweaty over Obama's pending gun grabbing EO's"? They were right to be concerned, because presidents have been abusing EO's for many years and using them to implement their own law.

You literally contradict yourself in your own argument. That is how seriously in need of some mental healthcare you are. You sound like a confused fucking idiot arguing with themselves on the street.

Furthermore, what the hell do other "right wingers" on USMB have to do with me? If some other "right winger" on USMB doesn't know what EO's are, how is that my sin? Damn, you really are a fuck'n moron at times. How are you not embarrassed by such an incompetent post?

Father of the year here.... (but hey, since most liberal dad's are absent, we should be proud of this dumbocrat for at least appearing to have some interest in his daughter).

By the way, I've yet to see you make one shred of evidence that anything I've posted here from the Blaze is inaccurate. Care to make an educated argument, or are you only capable of ignorant, snarky comments?

Yeah, that's what I figured....

Please cite the place where the OP says that. In fact he says the exact opposite. I suspect your comprehension sucks.

You're kidding, right? If I were you I wouldn't question others' comprehension, since you usually don't have a clue.

From the OP:

The Executive Order supports the law passed by Congress by ordering those who report to the president to be compliant and a time frame for that compliance. It is NOT for the president to create his own laws.

You post a quote where it clearly states that EO's are NOT for the president to create his own laws (because ONLY Congress can create laws) as "proof" that I said the president creates his own laws??? :cuckoo:

My God - get some help reading. The word NOT could NOT be any more obvious in that statement.

Father of the year here.... (but hey, since most liberal dad's are absent, we should be proud of this dumbocrat for at least appearing to have some interest in his daughter).

By the way, I've yet to see you make one shred of evidence that anything I've posted here from the Blaze is inaccurate. Care to make an educated argument, or are you only capable of ignorant, snarky comments?

Rotty,

The Blaze is always accurate. That is why I am going to use it as the primary source material in educating my daughter from now on. I want her to understand the Constitution as well as you do. Independence, USA......here we come!

Rotty,

The Blaze is always accurate. That is why I am going to use it as the primary source material in educating my daughter from now on. I want her to understand the Constitution as well as you do. Independence, USA......here we come!

So I ask again, instead of snarky bullshit, what evidence can you provide that there are some inaccuracies in this story?

Didn't think so....

Rotty,

So I ask again, instead of snarky bullshit, what evidence can you provide that there are some inaccuracies in this story?

Didn't think so....

The story is an account of an interview between Prof. Beck and Barton....his go-to Constitution guy. Inaccuracies? The dude didn't support anything he said....he didn't even try. He just made a bunch of claims about what EO's are and then claimed that Obama broke the law.

Here is where you and I parted ways in this thread.....

"Sadly, the left believes the president of the United States is the "ultimate ruler" - responsible for making all decisions/laws in the U.S."

You are a dummy. Barton is a hack. Since you know so much about our branches of government, you know that the SC can hear Beck's case. That is how the POTUS' power is checked.

From the OP:

Lemme get this straight. You claim the OP says that EOs create laws. I dispute that is what the OP says. To prove your point you quote the OP saying that it is NOT for the president to create his own laws.

Do you see the problem here, or are your meds off?

Fuck, Rabbi.

The OP inferred that liberals believe that OE's allow the POTUS to create new laws.

That is the subject that is being discussed. Konrad was commenting on that.

When you pretend not to comprehend the point someone makes....and then argue with your intentional misunderstanding....you bog a fucking discussion down.

Fuck, Rabbi.

The OP inferred that liberals believe that OE's allow the POTUS to create new laws.

That is the subject that is being discussed. Konrad was commenting on that.

When you pretend not to comprehend the point someone makes....and then argue with your intentional misunderstanding....you bog a fucking discussion down.

Gawd are you fucking stupid. Conrad says explicitly the OP states something that in fact he says the opposite of.

Words.....when put into combinations with other words......suggest ideas that go beyond the meaning of the words themselves. I'm now of the opinion that you really don't grasp the theme of this discussion. I apologize for giving you more credit than you deserve.

Forum List

Back