Educating Democrats: Executive Order

Here's some more education for you, Rott: USCIS - Deferred Enforced Departure

Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) is in the President’s discretion to authorize as part of his power to conduct foreign relations. Although DED is not a specific immigration status, individuals covered by DED are not subject to removal from the United States, usually for a designated period of time.

Guess what President other than Obama has exercised this power? Go ahead. Guess. If granting "amnesty" to immigrants is the awful, terrible national tragedy you have been making it out to be, this should be right on the tip of your tongue.

Unless you are a fucking hypocrite.

Eleventh Commandment:

Thou shalt not tarnish the image of St Ronnie.

Dude, what is this fascination you have with drinking pee? I haven't see piss-flavored koolaid at the grocery store, so you must be chugging some home brew there.

He can't help it - he completely loses his mind when I make him my bitch in a debate. He just reverts back to his jail-cell mentality of screaming obscenities, hoping that it will intimidate someone from challenging him and exposing his weaknesses (in this case, is inferior intellect and knowledge of his own government).

Screaming obscenities, drinking pee, and no doubt taking it up the ass, as seem to be his preference.
The OP is still good. Thanks.

Forum List

Back