Educating Democrats: Executive Order

You're kidding, right? If I were you I wouldn't question others' comprehension, since you usually don't have a clue.

From the OP:

The Executive Order supports the law passed by Congress by ordering those who report to the president to be compliant and a time frame for that compliance. It is NOT for the president to create his own laws.

You post a quote where it clearly states that EO's are NOT for the president to create his own laws (because ONLY Congress can create laws) as "proof" that I said the president creates his own laws??? :cuckoo:

My God - get some help reading. The word NOT could NOT be any more obvious in that statement.

I that's not what you meant, you need to present your thoughts more clearly. I hardly expected you to be defending the president, so your convoluted wording definitely makes for confusion.

Dude, eleven words is not convoluted. I understood him perfectly. So did everyone else. You're the only one with a comprehension problem here. Even after I specifically asked you where it was.
But rather than take responsibility for your own stupidity and lack of skill you want to blame someone else. No wonder you're a lib.

No, he wrote "but each new president seems to abusive (sic) them more than the last." I see no indication as to numbers of EOs signed, but that each president is more abusive of this privilege. Abuse also addresses the increasingly egregious violation of the intent of a EO.

Cite them. Which of Obama's EOs is more "abusive" than Bush's.

OK, ...oh, nevermind...fight with a pig and you'll only get dirty.
You are either too stupid or too completely wound up in your own little, emotional universe that no amount of reason will ever make a dent in your armor of ignorance (intentional or otherwise).

So you can't. Thanks for making that crystal clear.

This OP is screamingly hilarious considering it was the rabid right wingers who got confused over what EOs are about. It was the Right which got all sweaty over Obama's pending "gun grabbing EOs".

I sincerely hope your family and friends get you the mental healthcare you so desperately need. Since you're obviously suffering more than normal right now, I'm going to break this down slowly for you. Now, I need you to stop your irrational mind from racing, take a deep breath, and read s-l-o-w-l-y.

The president is part of the executive branch, right? Well, you probably don't know that, but go research it and come back......... Ok, done? Ready to begin again? Now, laws can only be made by the legislative branch, right? Well, you probably don't know that either, but go research it and come back......... Ok, done? Ready to begin again?

Now, since everything stated right there is FACT - how is it that "right wingers" were "confused over what EO's are about" because they "got all sweaty over Obama's pending gun grabbing EO's"? They were right to be concerned, because presidents have been abusing EO's for many years and using them to implement their own law.

You literally contradict yourself in your own argument. That is how seriously in need of some mental healthcare you are. You sound like a confused fucking idiot arguing with themselves on the street.

Furthermore, what the hell do other "right wingers" on USMB have to do with me? If some other "right winger" on USMB doesn't know what EO's are, how is that my sin? Damn, you really are a fuck'n moron at times. How are you not embarrassed by such an incompetent post?

You crack me up. You really do. Go to the links I provided from this board and you will find your fellow piss drinkers were schooled on EOs. Your running mates thought Biden's comments about EOs meant Obama was going to make dictatorial unconstitutional laws. Their posts revealed they knew nothing about EOs and had never even bothered to read one in their lives. The only knowledge they had of EOs was what their masters told them to believe. They were busted on that point several times.

So it is they who needed the education, and we already took care of educating them on the errors of their ways. Not they they actually learned anything. You can't teach the willfully blind.

And then you come along like none of that ever happened and decide it is time for you to teach Democrats about EOs. We are supposed to believe this pathetic revisionist projecting of the stupidity of the Right onto Democrats is just a coincidence, right?

Listening to you try to educate others is like watching a toddler try to mimic his parents.

You are a very amusing child who is clueless as to how obvious his cute little antics are.

Coming here to tell us "the educated knows" these things. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Even if that's true, I ask again, how is OTHER "right wingers" comments MY responsibility and/or sins?

Basically, I've made you my bitch on this thread. And rather than admit I'm right, the only thing you can do is point at OTHER people and blame me for their words?!?!

The story is an account of an interview between Prof. Beck and Barton....his go-to Constitution guy. Inaccuracies? The dude didn't support anything he said....he didn't even try. He just made a bunch of claims about what EO's are and then claimed that Obama broke the law.

Yeah, all he did was cite the Constitution of the United States of America. That's all... Other than that, yeah, he didn't support anything :cuckoo:

How sad that you're a grown man and can admit you were wrong. You fly off the handle, misread the thread, then dig yourself a deeper and deeper whole with each post trying to defend your previous idiot post.

Here is where you and I parted ways in this thread.....

"Sadly, the left believes the president of the United States is the "ultimate ruler" - responsible for making all decisions/laws in the U.S."

Ok - so why not just say that from the begining? If that's where "you and I part ways", then state THAT. However, it's fascinating that you accuse Barton of "not supporting what he says", when the biggest point in this thread (according to your own words), you leave hanging without one shred of evidence backing up your position. Typical lib - falsely accuse the opposition of what you yourself is guilty of (like liberals do with racism, war on women, oppression, etc.).

Barton is a hack.

Yeah - he's only a leading historian with a collection of rare authentic historical documents that is unmatched by all liberals combined. Other than that though, you're right Florida boy, he's a "total hack". You're the real deal - that's why so many people interview you... :cuckoo:

Since you know so much about our branches of government, you know that the SC can hear Beck's case. That is how the POTUS' power is checked.

And THANK YOU for proving my point! Here is a liberal flat out claiming that the president has the power and is "checked by the Supreme Court". :lmao:

Seriously, I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard right now. Only a liberal can contradict themselves so starkly in the same breath/post. In big, bold letters you post my quote about how liberals believe that the president is supreme ruler and that I'm wrong, and then you finish by saying "the POTUS power is checked" by the Supreme Court. What power, stupid? His powers as Commander in Chief? Is the Supreme Court empowered to "check" that power? No. No, I'm quite certain he has full authority over the military. Sooooo.... what power of the president exactly is the Supreme Court empowered to "check"?

(Can't wait to hear this one.... :lmao:)

Last edited:
You have the wrong political party listed in the thread title, it is the Republicans that are always bitching about Executive Orders.

Unless they are busy giving them. Then it's all good.

I don't want to hear it - it's you fuck'n idiot liberals that keep expanding government and granting them MORE power.

Frankly, I LOVE it when GOP presidents abuse that power (such as the Patriot Act). Sure, we all pay the price. But watching you moron's lose your mind over a president you don't like using the powers you handed over to that office for government table scraps is priceless...

You're the one's who fight that the Constitution doesn't matter and that it's "open to interpretation" - so you get exactly what you deserve.

Words.....when put into combinations with other words......suggest ideas that go beyond the meaning of the words themselves.

:lmao:

ROTFLMFAO!!! Holy shit man.... you can't make this stuff up. Is it any wonder the left believes the Constitution is "what ever the president or the Supreme Court say it is"?

Words literally have no meaning to idiot liberal dumbocrats. You can have an attorney put your exact desires on paper, sign it in blood, have it noterized, have witnesses, make a video stating this is EXACTLY what you mean, and a fuck'n idiot liberal like this tool here will claim that "words, with other words, suggest ideas beyond the words".

God almighty is that the most amazing sentence in world history. It's stupidity so profound and deep, it's hard for us to begin to comprehend, much less actually comprehend.

For the record - I said exactly what I said, I meant exactly what I said, and there were no hidden "meanings" no matter how hard you try to search for them.

Last edited:
Words.....when put into combinations with other words......suggest ideas that go beyond the meaning of the words themselves.

By the way, for the record, aren't all sentences made up of (and I quote here) "words... put into combinations with other words? And if that's the case, then all sentences "suggest" ideas beyond what is actually stated in the sentence?

Rott just learned about EOs after the retards embarrassed themselves over the whole "gun grabbing EO" fiasco. Now with his OP, he thought he was imparting something no one else knew. :lol:

so true, seen it here and on many other political forums in the past few months, that the ultra gun nuts didnt know how Executive orders work. what a bunch of parinoid, ignorant buch of cowards and their little toys. btw I own a gun and a mig welder. they are just tools to me. I dont carry around either to buy a gallon of milk....

By the way, for the record, aren't all sentences made up of (and I quote here) "words... put into combinations with other words? And if that's the case, then all sentences "suggest" ideas beyond what is actually stated in the sentence?

I am pleased that...even though I was talking to someone else when I said that.....you were able to learn from it. Helping you learn is a worthy endeavor. Now...change that final use of the word "sentence" to "words themselves" and you might have something.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope your family and friends get you the mental healthcare you so desperately need. Since you're obviously suffering more than normal right now, I'm going to break this down slowly for you. Now, I need you to stop your irrational mind from racing, take a deep breath, and read s-l-o-w-l-y.

The president is part of the executive branch, right? Well, you probably don't know that, but go research it and come back......... Ok, done? Ready to begin again? Now, laws can only be made by the legislative branch, right? Well, you probably don't know that either, but go research it and come back......... Ok, done? Ready to begin again?

Now, since everything stated right there is FACT - how is it that "right wingers" were "confused over what EO's are about" because they "got all sweaty over Obama's pending gun grabbing EO's"? They were right to be concerned, because presidents have been abusing EO's for many years and using them to implement their own law.

You literally contradict yourself in your own argument. That is how seriously in need of some mental healthcare you are. You sound like a confused fucking idiot arguing with themselves on the street.

Furthermore, what the hell do other "right wingers" on USMB have to do with me? If some other "right winger" on USMB doesn't know what EO's are, how is that my sin? Damn, you really are a fuck'n moron at times. How are you not embarrassed by such an incompetent post?

You crack me up. You really do. Go to the links I provided from this board and you will find your fellow piss drinkers were schooled on EOs. Your running mates thought Biden's comments about EOs meant Obama was going to make dictatorial unconstitutional laws. Their posts revealed they knew nothing about EOs and had never even bothered to read one in their lives. The only knowledge they had of EOs was what their masters told them to believe. They were busted on that point several times.

So it is they who needed the education, and we already took care of educating them on the errors of their ways. Not they they actually learned anything. You can't teach the willfully blind.

And then you come along like none of that ever happened and decide it is time for you to teach Democrats about EOs. We are supposed to believe this pathetic revisionist projecting of the stupidity of the Right onto Democrats is just a coincidence, right?

Listening to you try to educate others is like watching a toddler try to mimic his parents.

You are a very amusing child who is clueless as to how obvious his cute little antics are.

Coming here to tell us "the educated knows" these things. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Even if that's true, I ask again, how is OTHER "right wingers" comments MY responsibility and/or sins?

I see. You did not explain in your OP what led you to believe it was Democrats who needed an education about EOs. You thought it best to address the topic to imaginary Democrats who don't know anything about EOs instead of the actual Republicans who didn't know anything about EOs. :lol:

Basically, I've made you my bitch on this thread. And rather than admit I'm right, the only thing you can do is point at OTHER people and blame me for their words?!?!

:lol:

So what made you believe some Democrats needed you to educate them about EOs? It was the Republicans who made idiots of themselves. Did the voices in your head tell you, without evidence, there were Democrats out there who needed education about EOs?

No one believes you starting a topic about EOs is unrelated to the Obama gun grabbing EOs and that this was just an amazing coincidence, dipshit. It's obvious you were making a really clumsy attempt to revise recent history and cover up the retards these people made of themselves over the "gun grab" EOs.

Keep looking for those Democrats you needed to educate about EOs. Best of luck to you. :lol:

Last edited:
I see. You did not explain in your OP what led you to believe it was Democrats who needed an education about EOs.

You mean other than the fact that liberals are all over the tv stating "if Congress won't do it, then president Obama should just do it via Executive Order"?

You mean other than the fact that when Congress (correctly) refused to grant an amnesty bill, Obama just usurped the U.S. Constitution and granted it anyway through executive order?

You mean other than the fact that Obama himself said "we can't wait for congress" (as if there is some authority in the Constitution that states if Congress doesn't move at the pace the president is comfortable with, he can just bypass them)?

"Congress has been trying since February to do something about this," Obama said Monday in announcing an executive order that directs the Food and Drug Administration to increase efforts to reduce shortages of some prescription drugs. "It has not yet been able to get it done. And it is the belief of this administration ... that we can't wait for action on the Hill; we've got to go ahead and move forward."

Obama uses executive orders as a political tool - CNN.com

You mean other than those and several other dozen examples? Gee g5000, I guess nothing... :cuckoo:

No one believes you starting a topic about EOs is unrelated to the Obama gun grabbing EOs and that this was just an amazing coincidence, dipshit. It's obvious you were making a really clumsy attempt to revise recent history and cover up the retards these people made of themselves over the "gun grab" EOs.

Wow! Spending a lot of money on tinfoil for your little conspiracy theory hats these days? See, unlike you, I'm not a passive/aggresive little bitch. I say exactly what I have to say - and if this had anything to do with guns, I would have said it LOUDLY and PROUDLY.

Also, if you would understand before commenting (typical), you would have seen that the video of the link I provided is about EXECUTIVE ORDERS and that was what I was commenting on, you ignorant tool. But hey, you never were one to let facts get in your way, were you?

I see. You did not explain in your OP what led you to believe it was Democrats who needed an education about EOs.

You mean other than the fact that liberals are all over the tv stating "if Congress won't do it, then president Obama should just do it via Executive Order"?

You mean other than the fact that when Congress (correctly) refused to grant an amnesty bill, Obama just usurped the U.S. Constitution and granted it anyway through executive order?

And did you read that EO? Of course you didn't. And how do I know that? Because it wasn't an Executive Order. You chugged someone's piss and just got caught. BWA-HA-HA!

Just like every other dipshit regurgitating the manufactured bullshit about EOs for some time now, you have never bothered to actually read one in your life. You're busted, idiot.

Rottweiler;6773090You mean other than the fact that Obama himself said "we can't wait for congress" (as if there is some authority in the Constitution that states if Congress doesn't move at the pace the president is comfortable with said:
And it is the belief of this administration ... that we can't wait for action on the Hill; we've got to go ahead and move forward[/B]."

Obama uses executive orders as a political tool - CNN.com

So tell us what Obama's actions would entail, idiot. This is the part where every one of you retards run away. You imagine something illegal.

Well, your own link says what his EO entails:

Among other things, the order requires the Food and Drug Administration to increase its reporting of possible shortages of certain prescription drugs, while also speeding up regulatory reviews of new drug manufacturing sites, drug suppliers and manufacturing changes.

Nothing amiss! Totally within the Executive branch's authority. Once again, you did not actually read the EO. Sorry, dumbass!

You mean other than those and several other dozen examples? Gee g5000, I guess nothing... :cuckoo:

So far you have proven nothing except that you are among those who needs serious schooling on EOs. You have not produced one single unlawful, dictatorial EO. In other topics about EOs started by you loons, I have pointed out that only two EO in our entire nation's history have been found unconstitutional.

But keep trying. It's fun to watch you drowning in your own bullshit, dredging up all the right wing EO ignorance from the past year. You are just illustrating the point it is the right wing loons like yourself who need the education, and I am glad to provide it. :lol:

Last edited:
Here's some more education for you, Rott: USCIS - Deferred Enforced Departure

Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) is in the President’s discretion to authorize as part of his power to conduct foreign relations. Although DED is not a specific immigration status, individuals covered by DED are not subject to removal from the United States, usually for a designated period of time.

Guess what President other than Obama has exercised this power? Go ahead. Guess. If granting "amnesty" to immigrants is the awful, terrible national tragedy you have been making it out to be, this should be right on the tip of your tongue.

Unless you are a fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:

And did you read that EO? Of course you didn't. And how do I know that? Because it wasn't an Executive Order. You chugged someone's piss and just got caught. BWA-HA-HA!

Just like every other dipshit regurgitating the manufactured bullshit about EOs for some time now, you have never bothered to actually read one in your life. You're busted, idiot.

So tell us what Obama's actions would entail, idiot. This is the part where every one of you retards run away. You imagine something illegal.

Well, your own link says what his EO entails:

Among other things, the order requires the Food and Drug Administration to increase its reporting of possible shortages of certain prescription drugs, while also speeding up regulatory reviews of new drug manufacturing sites, drug suppliers and manufacturing changes.

Nothing amiss! Totally within the Executive branch's authority. Once again, you did not actually read the EO. Sorry, dumbass!

So far you have proven nothing except that you are among those who needs serious schooling on EOs. You have not produced one single unlawful, dictatorial EO. In other topics about EOs started by you loons, I have pointed out that only two EO in our entire nation's history have been found unconstitutional.

But keep trying. It's fun to watch you drowning in your own bullshit, dredging up all the right wing EO ignorance from the past year. You are just illustrating the point it is the right wing loons like yourself who need the education, and I am glad to provide it. :lol:

Dude, what is this fascination you have with drinking pee? I haven't see piss-flavored koolaid at the grocery store, so you must be chugging some home brew there.

Wait, Wait, Wait.... let me get this straight. If your story is that this is "totally within the Executive branch's authority", then why the need for Obama to claim "we can't wait for Congress to act"?!? Uh-oh!!!! Looks like someone just got made the board bitch again. Your argument simply doesn't hold up now, does it stupid? :lmao:

Sorry, but you don't have to attempt to justify your actions when they are actually within your authority. Even Obama realized what he was doing was illegal, hence his reason to plead his case before the American people.

Second, how convenient that you leave out the items referred to as "among other things" while citing the one thing you thought you could make a case for....

And did you read that EO? Of course you didn't. And how do I know that? Because it wasn't an Executive Order. You chugged someone's piss and just got caught.

Oh I see now! Because it wasn't an actual Executive Order, you're going to use that as a bullshit technicality to justify an illegal action... Yeah, that makes perfect sense coming from an idiot liberal dumbocrat like you :cuckoo:

So here's your chance big shot. Educate us all. Since it wasn't an "EO", what was it and under what authority did he have to issue it? Of course, that would require you to have read the U.S. Constitution just once in your life, and we both know (as well as everyone else on USMB) that your uneducated ass has never done that. Still, I eagerly await your bullshit, made up answer so I can continue owning you and humiliating your. So what did he issue and under what authority did he have to issue it and bypass existing LAW?

Had enough bitch, or want to keep going? You can continue to throw these lazy, half-hearted little jabs in an attempt to convince your girlfriend your "tough" and "not afraid" to get in the ring with me. I'll just keep delivering the devastating knock out blows that keep sending your sorry ass to the matt... :)

Dude, what is this fascination you have with drinking pee? I haven't see piss-flavored koolaid at the grocery store, so you must be chugging some home brew there.

He can't help it - he completely loses his mind when I make him my bitch in a debate. He just reverts back to his jail-cell mentality of screaming obscenities, hoping that it will intimidate someone from challenging him and exposing his weaknesses (in this case, is inferior intellect and knowledge of his own government).

Forum List

Back