🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Education! The Big Scary Entitlement Program!

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Everyone that has done 1 hours worth of homework on Entitlement Programs notices that Education is seen as an "Entitlement" and a major part of the pie charts and statistics.

Every failing nation ever attacks Education (Generally because the Kings in charge will lose the faith of the people). Notice the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize winner was a Woman that showed the importance of Education to the world.

Yet some profiteering nations exploit denial of Education as well.

Keep people dumb and they will never think to vote against you.

Everyone that has done 1 hours worth of homework on Entitlement Programs notices that Education is seen as an "Entitlement" and a major part of the pie charts and statistics.

Every failing nation ever attacks Education (Generally because the Kings in charge will lose the faith of the people). Notice the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize winner was a Woman that showed the importance of Education to the world.

You can't teach everyone to read, someone must plow the fields. Just tell 'em Jesus loves 'em and God is in charge. That usually does it for those types.

Was there a point in there somewhere?

I don't get my post either. It's like;

You can't teach everyone to read, someone must plow the fields. Just tell 'em Jesus loves 'em and God is in charge. That usually does it for those types.

If people wise up to their well being, their Corporation they work for might actually have to support their wage? I typed this in sickness of the small brains that forgot the great depression and are openly fighting for another depression today.

Education was the point. It was in the title.........Have we regressed to the point where we don't even read titles? It use to be that's the only thing certain people read.

I was a top salesman in a top American Corporation. I know that my goal is to take $ from your pocket and put it into mine. It's sales 101. I wasn't happy being that fake guy even though I was on top.

It seems someone took offense to lack of education. This was the point and always has been.

"You are stupid, I'll punch you in the face" seems natural to the small brains. But what does that have to do with political debate?

You can't punch problems your whole life there small brain. You have to think eventually.

I call this the "You are big stupid dumby face" approach to politics Fox News stirs up. Everyone is stupid but the ones who don't actually think. It's easy to spot them because they don't use facts or substance, they just say, "You are stupid" type statements and the like.

Almost 50k posts and this guy can't discuss the topic but only says, "You are stupid" on a post directly compromising his tactic!

Forum List

Back