🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Education: This Is What Our Tax Dollars Are Buying ?

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
I went into a restaurant today while at the local shopping mall and stepped-up to the bar and asked the young boy attending it what kind of iced tea did they have on-hand today. After thinking about my question for a few seconds, he told me the flavors available, which were only two. I then asked, “Are there any other flavors today,” to which he replied, “That’s all there is.”

I asked him to check with the manager to see if something was available with raspberry flavor. He replied, “Let me axe.”

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

When he returned, as clueless as when he left, I asked him where he was attending school. He told me he’s a junior at the local university on a full academic scholarship.

Really now. Paid for by me? This idiot?

I don’t know what urban region of “Chimpville” this particular young boy hails from, but dear Lord, speak fucking English please. I wouldn’t hire this dope to load paper into the copy machines. And, by the looks of him, he couldn’t pass a piss test.

I went into a restaurant today while at the local shopping mall and stepped-up to the bar and asked the young boy attending it what kind of iced tea did they have on-hand today. After thinking about my question for a few seconds, he told me the flavors available, which were only two. I then asked, “Are there any other flavors today,” to which he replied, “That’s all there is.”

I asked him to check with the manager to see if something was available with raspberry flavor. He replied, “Let me axe.”

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

When he returned, as clueless as when he left, I asked him where he was attending school. He told me he’s a junior at the local university on a full academic scholarship.

I don’t know what urban region of “Chimpville” this particular young boy hails from, but dear Lord, speak fucking English please. I wouldn’t hire this dope to load paper into the copy machines. And, by the looks of him, he couldn’t pass a piss test.

"Let me axe"

Probably the same kind that would say "Gibs me dat" and "Dindu nuffin" Yes by their inability to speak correctly, shows an inferior IQ, this is why they have to rely on Affirmative Action to give them a lift onto the ladder.

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

"Let me axe"

Probably the same kind that would say "Gibs me dat" and "Dindu nuffin" Yes by their inability to speak correctly, shows an inferior IQ, this is why they have to rely on Affirmative Action to give them a lift onto the ladder.

Affirmative Action is what got the Obama's through college
They sure as hell couldn't have made it without it
Pathetic
I remember when my first son graduated and at the ceremony you could tell the families that came right out of the hood
Loud
Rude
Impolite
Classless

Obviously on the receiving end of some type of public funding

Meanwhile, those of us who choose to work for a living have enabled their children to receive a diploma - free of charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

"Let me axe"

You must have been really dismayed when a recent Andover/Yale/Harvard Business School product repeatedly referred to "tuhrists" and "nukular".........

Apparently not all of our children is learning....

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

"Let me axe"

Pathetic
I remember when my first son graduated and at the ceremony you could tell the families that came right out of the hood
Loud
Rude
Impolite
Classless

It didn't make a difference when earning high honors in Law School....

Tell me, Chief......do you think Scrub was admitted to Yale and Harvard Business on the strength of his academic record?

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

"Let me axe"

You must have been really dismayed when a recent Andover/Yale/Harvard Business School product repeatedly referred to "tuhrists" and "nukular".........

Apparently not all of our children is learning....

Well I have no opinion of GWB, he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

"Let me axe"

Pathetic
Loud
Rude
Impolite
Classless

Tell me, Chief......do you think Scrub was admitted to Yale and Harvard Business on the strength of his academic record?

Yes, I do
Was there another reason?
And why are you referencing bush?
Obama's not fit to wipe his ass

“That’s all there is?”

“Let me axe?”

"Let me axe"

Pathetic
Loud
Rude
Impolite
Classless

Yes, I do
Was there another reason?
And why are you referencing bush?

Yes, I do

By his own admission, he was an undistinguished student at Yale....

Scrub worked hard, sorta, to earn the title "Worst POTUS of the Modern Era".....Obama's superiority in that regard is obvious.....except, perhaps, to those convinced that a C student is likely to be admitted to Harvard Business School on his merits....

Forum List

Back