Edward Snowden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

they gave it to obamoid in advance, why not to Snowden - at least the latter DID something contrary to the other one.

I don't understand how Snowden is nominated... I do think it's odd that Snowden is nominated when Obama won it and Snowden's nomination is based on exposing Obama for the anti peace constitution hating dictator he is... They would have to strip Obama of his NPP for Snowden's to have any meaning.

Why do a lot of people here seem to have isssues with Snowden? Just wondering...

Edward Snowden Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Hell mine as well,idiots gave it to Obama the warlord in 2009 its a joke now.I do wonder if Obama wears it when he drones 16 year old kids though...

Nominations aren't submitted and accepted just because someone/anyone decides to send one to the Nobel Committee. The Nobel Committee sends out forms to about 3,000 people in Sept of the previous year.

Who cares about the Nobel Peace Prize? It's got to be one of the most worthless prizes in existance. Especially when you see who has won and been nominated in the past and who wasn't.

Who cares about the Nobel Peace Prize? It's got to be one of the most worthless prizes in existance. Especially when you see who has won and been nominated in the past and who wasn't.

True, it has become about as respectable as the consolation prize of the T-ball level of your local Little League. The one they give to all those teams that didn't win, oh wait, those are the same trophies they give to the team that does win too.

Immie

Yeah!!! Let Snowden have his dumb old Nobel prize. We never wanted one anyway. :0|

Last edited:

Forum List

Back