Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations

I saw Leslie Manning on a tv show saying how most Americans WANT greater data collection by the government. This is more liberal "polls show". What liberal polls show is exactly what the government wants to do.

How do people really feel? Aside from what liberals want us to believe. This last time something like this happened, it happened in Iraq.

Vandals knock over monument for Michelle Obama ancestor | www.wsbtv.com

Spot on. It's actually quite simple:
Who watches the watchers?
the FISA court, which you, along with all the other nutters, went along with back when Bush agreed to stop warrantless wiretaps.

You mean the secret, unaccountable, rubber-stamp court that never turns down a request from the executive branch? The one that plenty of us have opposed from the beginning?

"Plenty" might be as stretch. "Some", anyway. I'm sure seeing a lot of "Ron Paul was right" articles bubbling up on google news.

the FISA court, which you, along with all the other nutters, went along with back when Bush agreed to stop warrantless wiretaps.

You mean the secret, unaccountable, rubber-stamp court that never turns down a request from the executive branch? The one that plenty of us have opposed from the beginning?

"Plenty" might be as stretch. "Some", anyway. I'm sure seeing a lot of "Ron Paul was right" articles bubbling up on google news.

"Plenty" on this site alone might be a stretch, but in general I don't think so. Regardless, the point is that we're not all partisan hacks, as you know.

He was and he still is. To bad any support he might have are all chicken shits hiding in the corner.

The individual responsible for one of the most significant leaks in US political history is Edward Snowden, a 29-year-old former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of the defence contractor .

Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations | World news | guardian.co.uk

It's probable that the government is going to go after this hero, harshly, when, in fact, they should be the ones arrested.

What is these people major malfunction?

We send them to government schools for 12 years and after that , they are supposed to be properly INDOCTRINATED as to the meaning of (a) government supremacy (b) PATRIOTISM and NATIONAL SECURITY.

Do we have to lobotomize these folks so they will behave?

As always Heil Hitler.

You are mistaken. Snowden didn't have 12 years of government schools and indoctrination at all. He dropped out in High School and went straight to work as Intelligence consultant. What they are dealing with here is a genius of sorts. - Jeri

Edward Snowden: High School Dropout to Intelligence Consultant

Have you seen the documents yourself on that site? After reading this thread i believe I will become a libertarian. Looks like a good move afterall.

-Jeri

I disagree. He just might be the greatest hero of this hour Americans have seen. I expect to hear his name smeared and because of that I have already decided I won't be believing an unkind word spoken about the man. From either side.

He's sold me on becoming a Libertarian! lol!

- Jeri

Have you seen the documents yourself on that site? i

Well, I actually Copy Pasta'd the text from the site itself (assuming you're writing to me) in the NSA thread... it's there - otherwise yes I am quite familiar with the Links to the PDF files on the anon pastebin article regarding the NSA issue.

*EDIT* Just Checked the Pastebin site... it's no longer searchable-- here is the link to my Copy Pasta in the NSA Thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...he-4th-amendment-post7358009.html#post7358009

Last edited:

I saw Leslie Manning on a tv show saying how most Americans WANT greater data collection by the government. This is more liberal "polls show". What liberal polls show is exactly what the government wants to do.
What is a "liberal poll" ?

How do people really feel? Aside from what liberals want us to believe. This last time something like this happened, it happened in Iraq.

The last time something like what happened it happened in a Iraq?

I wonder if we can use the fact that most people want the government to prevent gay people from getting married in order to abuse children to justify an argument against gay marriage.

14.jpg

It's both funny and sad to see the Democrat faithful trying so desperately to divert attention away from the secret police state their 'trusted' leaders have been running right under their noses. They must feel like used up whores at this point.

Forum List

Back