"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

What the hell is the "Netrix"?
How Ironic That a Gutless Gungrabber Gets Triggered So Easily

That's how narrow-minded and conformist college graduates are. You frauds think because you disagree about the existence of mind control, no one "educated" should be allowed the freedom of thought to compare the Internet to a Matrix.

You know perfectly well what I mean by "Netrix," so quit being dishonest and pretending you don't understand the term. You mind-slaves believe that every term has to be authorized by the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords or it should be treated like a truly educated person treats those tongue-twisters' intentional mutilation of the English language. You are so typical of those snakes and you don't even have any power, while they control the grammar of both the Left and the Right.

Last edited:
You attacked the janitor which is the same as empowering the punk
Or I recognized they were both in the wrong...

the kid was wrong for making a mess and being rude.
The janitor was in the wrong for quitting his job without notice for a petty reason.

This ^^^ supercilious scumbag trying to pretend he's superior to ANYONE is beyond laughable.

Well, I have a job with measurable results... You guys in education can put out generation after generation of dummies and still consider yourself having done a good job.

That's how narrow-minded and conformist college graduates are. You frauds think because you disagree about the existence of mind control, no one "educated" should be allowed the freedom of thought to compare the Internet to a Matrix.

You know perfectly well what I mean by "Netrix," so quit being dishonest and pretending you don't understand the term. You mind-slaves believe that every term has to be authorized by the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords or it should be treated like a truly educated person treats those tongue-twisters' intentional mutilation of the English language. You are so typical of those snakes and you don't even have any power, while they control the grammar of both the Left and the Right.
Wow. Made up playground terms, mind control, and crushing insecurity. Wow.

“Gungrabber”??????

Um, yeah, because the custodian is always a respected position.

Wow, Islamophobic Twit is shocked to find out...kids are little bastards! And if you lock a bunch of them in a place they don't want to be for seven hours a day with people they don't want to spend time with, they are going to be abusive to each other and the staff.

All that said, I would hope that the kid in question was sent to detention, but I doubt it.

You seem like you would have been one of those kids at school back in your day.

seems he had little choice but to do so Sue

~S~

He could have just refused to do it.

yes, you all suck at your jobs. We get that.

And you just suck. We get that too.

That's how it was when I was in school; And my mama gave them permission to paddle.

I bet you never made the same stupid mistake twice though.

The janitor was in the wrong for quitting his job without notice for a petty reason.

Well, I have a job with measurable results... You guys in education can put out generation after generation of dummies and still consider yourself having done a good job.
The janitor did nothing wrong

The student needed a good paddling

I know that there's a different path, that involves being an apprentice instead of an ET, but I am not sure what all the differences are between the two paths.
I could go on for pages (i'm IAEI)......but....

It doesn't matter Bob

you're one of us

~S~

I guess... but frankly, if you are going to quit your job every time you are mildly offended, you are going to going to go through a lot of jobs.
How do you know that was the first time the janitor was accosted by a student?

The story didnt say that

How many times has this happened with nothing corrective done? You don't know, do you?

How many times has this happened with nothing corrective done? You don't know, do you?

No, because it is a Islamaphobic Twat production, I don't know a lot of things. Because she publishes the most outrageous thing she can find with no context.

I don't know if this child, for instance, is autistic or has any other behavior disorders.
I don't know if this janitor had a long history of animosity with the students...

1670283856275.png

I don't know if there was an attempt to discipline the child.
I don't know a lot of the details.

But MERELY going off what the OP provided, it sounds like a custodian quitting a job because he had a bad day at work.

Forum List

Back