"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

You need better reading comprehension skills. Joe expressed no disrespect to the custodian whatsoever. Just that an arrogant jerk like the student in your story would think he could abuse the janitor with impunity. By chance was the student white, and the janitor a visible minority?
You're a fucking disgrace. A cartoon character liberal.

so what do you propose?

~S~

I have no proposals since I have never dealt with autistic children, but I do know that their problems cannot be dealt with by imposing "consequences" on the child. Their brains don't process things the way normal children do.

Sue is correct in saying that it's a "communications problem", and it is. Autistic children lack the ability to communicate, or to process language. It's my firm belief that such children should be in "special ed" classes or schools for children who need their own personal education assistant.

Parents of autistic children tell me how hard it is to get services for their kids but all of them report adverse results putting their children in public schools. Parents sued school boards to allow their children into regular classes but I don't think it's working well for the schools or the special needs kids.

I was born in a very working class background. My dad was a sheet metal worker (who died at 56 because he got to suck in asbestos at work all day for 30 years) and my mom was an art teacher at the Catholic Prison Camp I attended for 8 years. (I don't call it a school, I call it a prison camp.) So, no, we weren't wealthy by any means.

So you know what I did? I worked hard in school so I wouldn't "dig ditches". I joined the Army Reserves to pay for college because my parents were too busy being dead to pay my tuition. I worked two minimum wage jobs to afford the rest of it. Then I went active duty for six years after college. And after I got out of the service, I walked smack dab into George H. Bush's recession and the best job I could get was working in a warehouse. I realized that despite my education and veteran status, I really needed more skills, so I went back to school and got them. When the jobs I finally got didn't really pay that well after old Dubya decided to top his dad by REALLY wrecking the economy, I started a side business that grew into something substantial.

So, no, I'm not going to have a lot of sympathy for an underachiever doing a menial job, who quits in a huff because a child was mean to him.
Job Snobs Wreck the Economy. But, on Sweet Talk From Above, They Flatter Themselves That They Strengthen It.

College, for your birth-class, is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up. But you don't need to be afraid to grow up any longer; your bitter and nasty comments about anyone who didn't sacrifice his manhood to please the economic bullies are proof that you will never grow up.

A degree is nothing to be proud of. Sacrifice has no merit; it is nothing but sickening masochistic brown-nosing and slurping bootlicking in slavish obedience to the unmanly bitches who mandate it.

Do their sons have to sacrifice? No, of course not; the whole Terminal America system is set up to empower them. So, to stop this collapse, we must sacrifice the toxic ruling class's sons.

Last edited:
I have no proposals since I have never dealt with autistic children, but I do know that their problems cannot be dealt with by imposing "consequences" on the child. Their brains don't process things the way normal children do.

Sue is correct in saying that it's a "communications problem", and it is. Autistic children lack the ability to communicate, or to process language. It's my firm belief that such children should be in "special ed" classes or schools for children who need their own personal education assistant.

Parents of autistic children tell me how hard it is to get services for their kids but all of them report adverse results putting their children in public schools. Parents sued school boards to allow their children into regular classes but I don't think it's working well for the schools or the special needs kids.
fair enough

yet autism is an entire different level

this is usually where the mental health community intervenes , and rightly so

what of those that are simply misbehaved?

how can those sorts be dealt with?

~S~

Forum List

Back