Egypt: Alsissi Police Executed Italian Student!

If you read the part of the photos, it states the photo was from April 2006 taken by AP photographer Ben Curtis in Alexandria at the St Maximus church.

The gateway also has the photo from that time and the Freedom give more detail of the incident on that date.

I remembered the photo and knew it was not about an italian student and not from 2015 or cairo.

Don't use pictures and misrepresent them.

You can contact Ben Curtis and he will give you the date and place of the photo.

The photos you use with the articles you post are lies. I know arab media use wrong photos but you dont' even use the right photos for the articles they post post. I report to the media when they use the wrong photos or use the wrong captions.
I've found evidence to refute your articles and your pictures separately, again and again.
Your posts are not accidental but habitual lies.
Photos you use are not just wrong date or time but totally out of context or not even from the right country.

If you are that ignorant, you should not be posting. How many time do you need to be caught before you learn?

Maybe it's true but the photo is just to show the violence of the police in the street.

No it was intended to portray something that did not happen in the hope that you would not be caught LYING again

If you read the part of the photos, it states the photo was from April 2006 taken by AP photographer Ben Curtis in Alexandria at the St Maximus church.

The gateway also has the photo from that time and the Freedom give more detail of the incident on that date.

I remembered the photo and knew it was not about an italian student and not from 2015 or cairo.

You can contact Ben Curtis and he will give you the date and place of the photo.

The photos you use with the articles you post are lies. I know arab media use wrong photos but you dont' even use the right photos for the articles they post post. I report to the media when they use the wrong photos or use the wrong captions.
I've found evidence to refute your articles and your pictures separately, again and again.
Photos you use are not just wrong date or time but totally out of context or not even from the right country.

If you are that ignorant, you should not be posting. How many time do you need to be caught before you learn?

Maybe it's true but the photo is just to show the violence of the police in the street.

No it was intended to portray something that did not happen in the hope that you would not be caught LYING again

What didn't happen?

Send the Cavour, the Garibaldi plus 2 or 3 frigates with some Lagunari (Marine Infantry) and take Al Sisi out.

incrociatorePA_GiuseppeGaribaldi.jpg

USMC_Harriers_line_the_deck_of_HMS_Illustrious_MOD_45147594.jpg

m02009050700003.jpg

6414fbbf6588a3ba7e1c6fdc0896b4f8.jpg

How about after that they get new coordinates which lead them to Iran to take out all those crazy Ayatollahs? Many, many people in Iran would be happy about that.

How are the Ayatollahs crazy? Seems like they are moving in the right direction, unlike the Sunni dictatorships or the Wahabi Islamists. In Iran women can vote and drive, there are many churches, 13 synagogues and Jews and Christians are represented in their parliament. Can't say that about the crazy Saudi Arabian regime.

World| Sat Feb 6, 2016 12:00pm EST
Related: WORLD, DAVOS
Hundreds more candidates allowed to contest Iran election

Iran's powerful election vetting body, the Guardian Council, decided on Saturday to allow hundreds more candidates to take part in a parliamentary election this month, in a move that rekindled the hopes of reformists and moderates.

A power struggle between Iranian conservatives and reformists has intensified since the removal of international economic sanctions against Tehran following its nuclear deal with the West. Hardliners fear Iranian voters will now be more inclined to reward reformist candidates.

Former president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a close ally of Iran's moderate President Hassan Rouhani, welcomed the decision.

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran are dictatorships who just use religion to persecute people.
Iran is the worst theocratic regime in the region having invaded Irak, Yemen and Syria.

The most democratic islamic governments are Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco and Indonesia.

Iran Executed 1,084 People In 2015

Iran has not invaded anyone and is far more democratic than Saudi Arabia.

What kind of democracy?
The mollahs have replaced Shah regime with theocratic regime inspired from Vatican system.

Teheran is the only city in the world where is no sunni mosque for more than 10 millions iranian sunnis, the persecution and massacre of kurds in the north and arab Ahwazi in the south, it is racist sectarian regime where responsibles have mentionned that Iran is persian before to be religious country.

The Koweit neighborhood is the most democratic country in the Gulf.

List of Sunni mosques in Tehran:
1- Sadeghiyeh mosque, located in the Second Square Sadeghiyeh
2- TehranPars Mosque, Located in Dellavaran St
3- Shahre Qods mosque,located 20 km Karaj old road
4- Khalij-e-Fars(Persian Gulf)mosque, located
5- Alnby mosque, located in the Town of Danesh
6- Haft'joub mosque, located in Malard
7- Vahidiyeh mosque, located in Shahriyar
8- Nasim Shahr mosque, located in Akbar Abad
9- Razi Abad mosque, located in Se'rah Shahriyar

http://www.wilayat.net/attachments/article/3193/No_Sunni_Mosques_Iran (1).pdf

There are only around 1 million sunni in Tehran. Less than half would even be attending mosques.
Salah does not require any particular sect, for the sermons and speeches from the minbar the sunni can leave.

If this italian student was killed by unknown group, the media will quickly condems a terrorist attack!

But since this italian student was kidnapped by dictatorship guards, and killed by torture then it will be accepted by western friends of Alsissi fascist regime.

Enraged Italy demands probe into student's Egypt slaying

The italian investigator came to Cairo and warned the officials, surely the Egypt authorities wil try to mask the crime to avoid diplomatic issues with Europe.

2015_6_9_10_22_27_534.jpg

This was a terrible incident, but how come the Sunni Freeman (who might possibly be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood if he was so quick to bring up this incident) didn't mention another murder which happened in the Middle East? This time it was an American woman murdered by a radical Muslim woman.

UAE woman executed over killing of American teacher in Abu Dhabi

I was just reading the following article which I found to be very interesting.

Why does what bleeds lead??

If I should mention palestinians or christians killed by jews I would post tens of topic.
Youth killed by Israeli troops
If this italian student was killed by unknown group, the media will quickly condems a terrorist attack!

But since this italian student was kidnapped by dictatorship guards, and killed by torture then it will be accepted by western friends of Alsissi fascist regime.

Enraged Italy demands probe into student's Egypt slaying

The italian investigator came to Cairo and warned the officials, surely the Egypt authorities wil try to mask the crime to avoid diplomatic issues with Europe.

2015_6_9_10_22_27_534.jpg

This was a terrible incident, but how come the Sunni Freeman (who might possibly be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood if he was so quick to bring up this incident) didn't mention another murder which happened in the Middle East? This time it was an American woman murdered by a radical Muslim woman.

UAE woman executed over killing of American teacher in Abu Dhabi

I was just reading the following article which I found to be very interesting.

Why does what bleeds lead??

If I should mention palestinians or christians killed by jews I would post tens of topic.
Youth killed by Israeli troops

What didn't happen?

The caption you put onto the picture, YOU LIED is the bottom line. It would be like saying that the Armenian massacre was carried out by Israeli troops led by Netanyahu and Obama.

What didn't happen?

Giulio did not die in some street protest, his body was found on the side of a street.

>>There was no indication that Mr. Regeni’s writing (for Il Manifesto) led to his death<<

>>That was proof, said Egypt’s ambassador to Rome, Amr Helmy, of the two countries’ “mutual desire to identify the culprits who committed this criminal, shameful act.”
Before the Italians had landed, Egyptian investigators claimed to have made a breakthrough that, to critics, raised the specter of a cover-up. Having determined that Mr. Regeni’s killing was a “criminal and not a terrorist act,” an interior ministry official said, the authorities had arrested and were investigating two suspects in Giza.<<

Police might have been involved but it was not during a street protest as your image would suggest.

You can find police arrest of street protesters from every country not so different. Protesters resist arrest and a struggle ensues.

We don't know, only speculate, the police might be involved.

Send the Cavour, the Garibaldi plus 2 or 3 frigates with some Lagunari (Marine Infantry) and take Al Sisi out.

incrociatorePA_GiuseppeGaribaldi.jpg

USMC_Harriers_line_the_deck_of_HMS_Illustrious_MOD_45147594.jpg

m02009050700003.jpg

6414fbbf6588a3ba7e1c6fdc0896b4f8.jpg

How about after that they get new coordinates which lead them to Iran to take out all those crazy Ayatollahs? Many, many people in Iran would be happy about that.

How are the Ayatollahs crazy? Seems like they are moving in the right direction, unlike the Sunni dictatorships or the Wahabi Islamists. In Iran women can vote and drive, there are many churches, 13 synagogues and Jews and Christians are represented in their parliament. Can't say that about the crazy Saudi Arabian regime.

World| Sat Feb 6, 2016 12:00pm EST
Related: WORLD, DAVOS

Iran's powerful election vetting body, the Guardian Council, decided on Saturday to allow hundreds more candidates to take part in a parliamentary election this month, in a move that rekindled the hopes of reformists and moderates.

A power struggle between Iranian conservatives and reformists has intensified since the removal of international economic sanctions against Tehran following its nuclear deal with the West. Hardliners fear Iranian voters will now be more inclined to reward reformist candidates.

Former president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a close ally of Iran's moderate President Hassan Rouhani, welcomed the decision.

Give it a rest. There are plenty of ex- Iranians in Los Angeles who are in touch with people in Iran, and their opinion of those crazies are quite different from yours. If things were so honky dory in Iran, you wouldn't see people still escaping to the West. They would be staying in Iran enjoying "the good life" there. Maybe you should take a break from posting on forums and visit Tehrangeles to get the scoop from them. Perhaps you could get your crazy Ayatollah friends in Iran to leave the Baha'i alone.

Current situation | Bahá’í International Community

Instead of blabbering on forums with the same old, same old all day long, why not find a copy of the Ayatollah Khomeini's book which covers many subjects including sex (since you did show us the picture of animals participating in that past time) to pass some of your time.

The Ayatollah Khomeini’s Book: Sex with Children and Animals, page 1

Oh shut up you idiot. You have never been to Iran or Saudi Arabia. You don't know what you are talking about. Give it a break. The Iranians you know are those that supported the Shah, a murderous dictator whose secret police, the SAVAK, murdered anyone that even casually disagreed with his policies. The Iranian regime today is far better than the Shah's and far better than the current Saudi regime.

For someone who is on forums day and night, why don't you be the one to shut up instead of vomiting out your nonsense. Check, folks, the Search Option to see how this idiot himself doesn't appear to have any life of his own (and he has the nerve to tell someone to shut up when he can't restrain himself). Most ex-Iranians and no doubt many Iranians still living in the country knew that they were not going to be bothered by SAVAK if they didn't give the Shah trouble. Moreover,, they are not now cheering on those crazies who are running Iran these days. If you think Iran is a paradise for everyone, I would suggest you visit and interview in secret the common people there and ask them how it is.

A few years back I was taking physical therapy.. I could tell from his looks that the man on the next table was an Iranian. I said to him that I had just read an interview in the newspaper with an Iranian comedian who said that every time he goes back to visit, his cousins ask him how they can get to America. He asked me what was his name. I told him I didn't remember (since I don't keep track of Iranian comedians or other entertainers). Anyhow, I asked him if he came from Tehran. He said no, that he came from Qom. I said, "Oh, a holy city." And he said yes. So even Muslims like this man wanted to escape the crazies and come to the West.

"Most ex-Iranians and no doubt many Iranians still living in the country knew that they were not going to be bothered by SAVAK if they didn't give the Shah trouble."

Now that's hilarious. "If they didn't give the shah trouble"

No one is saying that Iran is a paradise, we are saying that there is far more freedom in Iran than in Saudi Arabia and the other Wahabistans you praise.

"Most ex-Iranians and no doubt many Iranians still living in the country knew that they were not going to be bothered by SAVAK if they didn't give the Shah trouble."

Now that's hilarious. "If they didn't give the shah trouble"

No one is saying that Iran is a paradise, we are saying that there is far more freedom in Iran than in Saudi Arabia and the other Wahabistans you praise.

Now tell me where I have praised Saudi Arabia? You have posted so much that your brains are addled. By the way, is anyone stopping you from hopping over to Iran now and asking the ordinary citizens (in secret of course because we don't want the Ayatollahs; police to get wind of what they are saying) and ask them if they think it is hilarious what I have said.

Really, folks, half the time Mr. S, sounds like ge belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood and the other half he sounds like he is a Shia convert.

You have a habit of claiming that anyone that disagrees with you is afflicted with a psychosis. That, in itself, is a psychosis. Factually, most Iranians that left Iran with the fall of the Shah, were part of the upper merchant class, mid to high level bureaucrats or government officials under the Shah. Of course they had no fear of the SAVAK, they were part of the establishment. Again, Iran is an Islamic Republic, but it is far more free than Saudi Arabia and the like. In fact, with Erdogan, Turkey is not much different than Iran. The Iranians are not shelling the Kurds of Iran these days as Erdogan is doing with the Turkish and now Syrian Kurds.

You have a habit of claiming that anyone that disagrees with you is afflicted with a psychosis. That, in itself, is a psychosis. Factually, most Iranians that left Iran with the fall of the Shah, were part of the upper merchant class, mid to high level bureaucrats or government officials under the Shah. Of course they had no fear of the SAVAK, they were part of the establishment. Again, Iran is an Islamic Republic, but it is far more free than Saudi Arabia and the like. In fact, with Erdogan, Turkey is not much different than Iran. The Iranians are not shelling the Kurds of Iran these days as Erdogan is doing with the Turkish and now Syrian Kurds.

The one who has a psychoses is you. No normal person posts day in and day out around the clock like you do. As for Iranians, you do not know it all. Many left who had money and many were not well off at all. Iranians came from all different social classes to escape when those crazies took power, and Iranians are still fleeing those crazies. I see young Iranian girls working as cashiers around here who must have come with their parents, and I ask them when they left.

The one who has a psychoses is you. No normal person posts day in and day out around the clock like you do. As for Iranians, you do not know it all. Many left who had money and many were not well off at all. Iranians came from all different social classes to escape when those crazies took power, and Iranians are still fleeing those crazies. I see young Iranian girls working as cashiers around here who must have come with their parents, and I ask them when they left.

Well, you don't disappoint.

Are you denying that psychotic you hasn't been posting morning, afternoon and nighttime? All people have to do is check the Search feature and see how much you have posted like some maniac.

Are you denying that psychotic you hasn't been posting morning, afternoon and nighttime? All people have to do is check the Search feature and see how much you have posted like some maniac.

Something he is very good at when he is trying to catch others out, he did it with me and came away with egg on his face. You see I had just spent the day in hospital getting treatment and had not posted for 24 hours when he claimed I was on this board. He put me on ignore the very same day

Your article of the photo is dated in 2015 and it mentions " Reuters report praise the courage of egyptians in front of police".

What didn't happen?

Giulio did not die in some street protest, his body was found on the side of a street.

>>There was no indication that Mr. Regeni’s writing (for Il Manifesto) led to his death<<

>>That was proof, said Egypt’s ambassador to Rome, Amr Helmy, of the two countries’ “mutual desire to identify the culprits who committed this criminal, shameful act.”
Before the Italians had landed, Egyptian investigators claimed to have made a breakthrough that, to critics, raised the specter of a cover-up. Having determined that Mr. Regeni’s killing was a “criminal and not a terrorist act,” an interior ministry official said, the authorities had arrested and were investigating two suspects in Giza.<<

Police might have been involved but it was not during a street protest as your image would suggest.

You can find police arrest of street protesters from every country not so different. Protesters resist arrest and a struggle ensues.

The student prepared a thesis about Egyptian Revolution and the regime police have already kidnapped many students and opposition activists.

Many students were killed by the regime after the military putsch in Egypt.

Italy demands answers as anger mounts over student slain in Egypt

ROME: Italy Monday warned Egypt it would not allow the fate of Giulio Regeni to be brushed under the carpet as anger mounted over the Cambridge University student's torture and killing in Cairo.

With the media publishing gruesome details of Regeni's treatment and pointing the finger at Egyptian security services, Prime Minister Matteo Renzi was under pressure to authorise a state funeral for the slain 28-year-old.

Checking the posting of messages will demonstrate that you are projecting. There are times where nearly every thread has you as the last poster. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Again, you accuse every poster you disagree with of being psychotic. I would seek professional help if I were you.

What didn't happen?

The student prepared a thesis about Egyptian Revolution and the regime police have already kidnapped many students and opposition activists.

Many students were killed by the regime after the military putsch in Egypt.

ROME: Italy Monday warned Egypt it would not allow the fate of Giulio Regeni to be brushed under the carpet as anger mounted over the Cambridge University student's torture and killing in Cairo.

With the media publishing gruesome details of Regeni's treatment and pointing the finger at Egyptian security services, Prime Minister Matteo Renzi was under pressure to authorise a state funeral for the slain 28-year-old.

You claimed that the picture showed the student being attacked by the police, as if it was evidence of the crime.

Checking the posting of messages will demonstrate that you are projecting. There are times where nearly every thread has you as the last poster. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Again, you accuse every poster you disagree with of being psychotic. I would seek professional help if I were you.

Projecting again monte sock puppet as checking the history shows that you are the last person to post on every thread you have something to say on. As for claiming that every poster you disagree with is psychotic that is rule 13 in the neomarxist/islamonazi red book of disinformation

The student disappeared and was found in the side of a road. That does not mean it was the police.

He had been writing about egypt on his blog for quite awhile. Nothing in last posts were more inflammatory than before. It was part of his studies.

Without more proof, the boy might have over heard or seen a terror group plotting an attack, or smugglers.

Posting a picture unrelated is a lie. No one saw or photographed the police beating the boy during a protest or anywhere else.

This was at least in the same country and not mexican children that were supposed to be in "IDF cages". It was just not the right city, right year or right circumstances.

Yes, check. They will see that you post more often than I, or others you accuse.

Yes, check. They will see that you post more often than I, or others you accuse.

That's right -- check, the Search option to see how Montelatici posted like there was no tomorrow. For some reason he is keeping a very low profile on one particular forum,and up until recently he would post on it all during the day and night like he had no other life. Have you been so quiet on that forum because they keep making a fool out of you or is there some other reason?

Forum List

Back