Egypt court dissolves Muslim Brotherhood party

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Obuma, and TERRORIST muslim's all over the world, are saddened and pissed that Egypt has taken the LEAD in stepping up to the plate to condemn these scumbags that are all interconnected throughout the world! A Big :eusa_clap: for General Al Sisi for taking this FIRST STEP!

Egypt’s administrative court dissolved Saturday the political party of the banned Muslim Brotherhood and ordered its assets liquidated, the state news agency reported. The decision against the Freedom and Justice Party comes after a recommendation by the court’s advisory panel that noted the party’s leaders had already been accused, and in some cases convicted, of murder and inciting violence. The recommendation added that the police investigation stated the party headquarters and offices were used to store weapons. …

The Associated Press

This is good news.. Good for Egypt! Paintmytoesies, the forum terrorist sympathizer is the first to show up to cry about it..

The Muslim brotherhood is not just one party of like minded people..It has it's moderates(the ones that are non-violent in the political system) and ones that are violent. ...

This is good news.. Good for Egypt! Paintmytoesies, the forum terrorist sympathizer is the first to show up to cry about it..

Are you not one of those that are terrorist sympathizers over the death of US citizens being killed while hangin' with terrorist and have taken up arms against the US?

Are you not one of those that are terrorist sympathizers over the death of US citizens being killed while hangin' with terrorist and have taken up arms against the US?

You sound like you've been sniffing ass again.. Put down your boyfriends bumhole .. Show me any post of mine that is terrorist friendly.. ANY POST.. You can't buttboy.. But I can with your friend Paintyourtoesies.. Cry about it now.

Forum List

Back