Egypt just voted for Sharia Law

The important thing is we all agree that it would be a bad thing IF Eqypt were to institute sharia law. :thup:

The important thing is we all agree that it would be a bad thing IF Eqypt were to institute sharia law. :thup:

Remove the IF from your reply

Egyptian Constitutional Referendum Passes Amid Reports of Voting Irregularities
Manar Mohsen, who was a poll monitor for the Egyptian Organization for Human Rights, said that Islamic groups claimed that voting yes is a “religious duty” and were telling voters they should vote yes to keep Article Two of the constitution, which states that Sharia is the principal source of Egyptian law.
Egyptian Constitutional Referendum Passes Amid Reports of Voting Irregularities | Modern Tokyo Times

Manar Mohsen, who was a poll monitor for the Egyptian Organization for Human Rights, said that Islamic groups claimed that voting yes is a “religious duty” and were telling voters they should vote yes to keep Article Two of the constitution, which states that Sharia is the principal source of Egyptian law.
Egyptian Constitutional Referendum Passes Amid Reports of Voting Irregularities | Modern Tokyo Times

Still too early for that.

It's their country, but it will be cointrolled by those who will want to kill more Americans.
And the American country is controlled by those who want to kill more of those folks over there.

I don't think you are old nough to remember Iran before muslim radicals took control of that country in the name of freedom.:eusa_whistle:
Well the left works hard to cover up the purges of the Islamic Republic. The Iran of today has more political prisoners and more executions (by several thousand fold) as well as regular hangings of homosexuals and stoning of women that never existed under the Shah. The revolution in Egypt is just building another Islamic Republic of Iran, coming soon to Egypt... Islamic Theocracy and Police State.

Lets modify this a little:

First They came... - Pastor Martin Niemoller

First they came for the homosexuals,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a homosexual.

Then they came for the rights activists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a rights activist.

Then they came for the Jews and the Christians,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew or a Christian.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Last edited:

Still too early for that.

What do you mean to early for that? It's iun the constitution now. And with any muslim country that has Sharia law tends to be a hot bed with muslim extremist, and terrorist.

Forum List

Back