Egypt turns to Russia

Even Carter has questions about him..."He’s done the best he could under the circumstances" translated he is an incompetent loser.

LOL carter said that? reminds me of something-----a very astute

person------a kind of hospital orderly----said to me way back in the

CARTER YEARS ------'why doesn't that wife of his ----take him back

to the peanut farm' He made the comment really EARLY

on--------he had a PRESCIENCE about carter. Somehow--

Carter has never developed insight into the fact that he is an idiot---

but then again------there is kerry (since he ran for president--

democrat that I am----to me he has been

KERRY THE KLOWN)

Makes me laugh till I cry.....Obama is very scary right now. Usually a sitting president cannot do much harm at this stage, but this guy seems to be on a mission.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

Do we have one powerful ally that Obama has not in some way snubbed or alienated? I'm just drawing a blank right now. If Egypt goes with Russia it will be because they can't trust the US/Obama, because they sure don't like Russia.

Do you recall the 'open mike' gaff he made when he was talking to Putin and said, ".....when I am reelected.' ?? IMO, he postponed his more radical moves until he was a lame duck. That way no one could vote him out of office, and it seems no one is interested in charging him with anything. As nutty as people want to believe Rand Paul is, he is a doctor and therefore not stupid. He filibustered and kept Obama from being able to use drones against Americans on American soil. All he can do now is take out Americans on foreign soil. His grab for that kind of power against Americans should raise the hackles of us all. For some reason it does not.

Last edited:
Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids.

Even Carter has questions about him..."He’s done the best he could under the circumstances" translated he is an incompetent loser.

KERRY THE KLOWN)

I was there around when Carter was elected. He did not expect to win, and was overtly shocked when he did.

KERRY THE KLOWN)

Makes me laugh till I cry.....Obama is very scary right now. Usually a sitting president cannot do much harm at this stage, but this guy seems to be on a mission.

Do we have one powerful ally that Obama has not in some way snubbed or alienated? I'm just drawing a blank right now. If Egypt goes with Russia it will be because they can't trust the US/Obama, because they sure don't like Russia.

Do you recall the 'open mike' gaff he made when he was talking to Putin and said, ".....when I am reelected.' ?? IMO, he postponed his more radical moves until he was a lame duck. That way no one could vote him out of office, and it seems no one is interested in charging him with anything. As nutty as people want to believe Rand Paul is, he is a doctor and therefore not stupid. He filibustered and kept Obama from being able to use drones against Americans on American soil. All he can do now is take out Americans on foreign soil. His grab for that kind of power against Americans should raise the hackles of us all. For some reason it does not.

Obama has acted like a petulant child at the cost of angering the world. I think we all are just waiting until he leaves and then reverse some of the things he has done and mend some fences that need fixing. Everything that he did was not wrong, but when he screwed up, as here, it was a doozy.

Obama has acted like a petulant child at the cost of angering the world. I think we all are just waiting until he leaves and then reverse some of the things he has done and mend some fences that need fixing. Everything that he did was not wrong, but when he screwed up, as here, it was a doozy.

In my not as long as I wish it would be life, I have seen that undoing things is harder than it sounds. And sometimes impossible depending on who is doing the undoing. I want to live long enough to see him out of office. I could well not though. I have held my breath hoping that he doesn't get assassinated. As the economy grows worse by the day, the thought truly gives me a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. Many reasonable people I know have the same fear. If that were to happen, it would be 150 years before this country could right itself.

In my not as long as I wish it would be life, I have seen that undoing things is harder than it sounds. And sometimes impossible depending on who is doing the undoing. I want to live long enough to see him out of office. I could well not though. I have held my breath hoping that he doesn't get assassinated. As the economy grows worse by the day, the thought truly gives me a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. Many reasonable people I know have the same fear. If that were to happen, it would be 150 years before this country could right itself.

It is not too late for him to receive help from an elder statesman someone who is been in that chair, doesn't matter what party what matters is the effect. We still have allies worldwide and we need a person in the Middle East right now.

It is not too late for him to receive help from an elder statesman someone who is been in that chair, doesn't matter what party what matters is the effect. We still have allies worldwide and we need a person in the Middle East right now.

I agree that would help. But I worked in psychiatry long enough to know that the narcissistic simply do not think they need help with anything. They are completely self occupied and see only their own wishes and wants. I think he wants a seat in the UN, and that is his ultimate goal. He would sell this country out completely to get what he wants. Obama is an insect. A very dangerous insect.

I agree that would help. But I worked in psychiatry long enough to know that the narcissistic simply do not think they need help with anything. They are completely self occupied and see only their own wishes and wants. I think he wants a seat in the UN, and that is his ultimate goal. He would sell this country out completely to get what he wants. Obama is an insect. A very dangerous insect.

As a former president he could write his own ticket I have no idea why you would want to continue on this course. Perhaps you are correct and he has a narcissistic personality and if that's the case there is no hope.

As a former president he could write his own ticket I have no idea why you would want to continue on this course. Perhaps you are correct and he has a narcissistic personality and if that's the case there is no hope.

He could definitely write his own ticket in academia, and maybe even law. But think a minute. Obama grew up on the world stage. If he can stay there, do you really think he would give that up to be a mere academic or barrister? I don't. It has been my observation over the years that former presidents tend to be a little lost. Once you have stood on the mountain top nothing on the side of it or in the valley has much allure. Occupying a seat in the world arena would come pretty close. Likely I won't be around long enough to see, but I C thru Obama! He is as transparent as glass.

He could definitely write his own ticket in academia, and maybe even law. But think a minute. Obama grew up on the world stage. If he can stay there, do you really think he would give that up to be a mere academic or barrister? I don't. It has been my observation over the years that former presidents tend to be a little lost. Once you have stood on the mountain top nothing on the side of it or in the valley has much allure. Occupying a seat in the world arena would come pretty close. Likely I won't be around long enough to see, but I C thru Obama! He is as transparent as glass.

If that is the whole point, he has been on top of that mountain he can create his own situation and still very much a force in world politics and diplomacy if he plays his cards right. At this rate he will not wind up in ant respectable place whether it is law or academia.

This is great news. Maybe Egypt will revert back to using Russian military equipment. Remember '67 and '73 when they were using Russian jets and tanks and how well that turned out for them.

Forum List

Back