Either Hubble was wrong or the universe is ripping apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant be a lie until proven everything believed about the universe is unraveling...
That has to be the most absurd thing I've heard in a long time. What does one thing have to do with the other?

However the common ancestor is in fact god
I stand corrected, that has to be the most absurd thing I've heard in a long time. How do you know if the universe is unraveling? Got proof or evidence? Anything at all???

Cant be a lie until proven everything believed about the universe is unraveling...
That has to be the most absurd thing I've heard in a long time. What does one thing have to do with the other?

However the common ancestor is in fact god
I stand corrected, that has to be the most absurd thing I've heard in a long time. How do you know if the universe is unraveling? Got proof or evidence? Anything at all???
the difference is those that think it is god openly say its a religion based on faith while the evos refuse to admit the same thing

Lol you think you know there was a common ancestor just as you think gravity is causing expansion

You know nothing
I know evidence for a common ancestor is overwhelming.

And you know nothing about what I think of gravity and expansion, you just assume you do.
show us one example of a common ancestor.
What kind of example would you accept? How about a bird with teeth? How about an animal with feathers that is not a bird?

Cometary ice...

iu

Lol you think you know there was a common ancestor just as you think gravity is causing expansion

You know nothing

And you know nothing about what I think of gravity and expansion, you just assume you do.
What kind of example would you accept? How about a bird with teeth? How about an animal with feathers that is not a bird?
thats what the are not what they came from,,

Evolution happens within all species. However evolution can not provide the DNA of the species, so that came from elsewhere
a change within species based on environment and breeding is not evolution
Actually, that is exactly what evolution is.
got a link???
yes: link
thanks for the opinion piece, but I was looking for proof

[Q

evolution says that wolf used to be a puddle of sludge and one day turned into a full grown wolf,,,
and you dog is not a more complex animal,,,at best its de-evolution if that were a thing

grow up you ignorant turd

No, not in one day. You must be confused.
then what?? please explain,,

THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALS
so you cant,,,its OK

this is 100% speculation based on assumptions that have zero proof to back it up,,,

in other words its an opinion

tell me what was a wolf before it was a wolf???

You can't read? Do I have to read it to you?

[Q

evolution says that wolf used to be a puddle of sludge and one day turned into a full grown wolf,,,
and you dog is not a more complex animal,,,at best its de-evolution if that were a thing

THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALS
so you cant,,,its OK

this is 100% speculation based on assumptions that have zero proof to back it up,,,

how would I know its speculation/opinion if I didnt read it??

You know nothing

So you want to see a reptile lay an egg and see a bird come out? Sorry, that's not how it works (as you well know). Is that your standard for judging everything or just evolution?

Evolution happens within all species. However evolution can not provide the DNA of the species, so that came from elsewhere
got a link???
What kind of proof would you accept?

[Q

THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALS
so you cant,,,its OK

Are you claiming that your link is fact because someone said so

If that is true then pegasus is a winged horse

got a link???
What kind of proof would you accept?
There can be none, the fact that you believe there is proof makes you delusional

But please present proof now

THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALS
so you cant,,,its OK

Are you claiming that your link is fact because someone said so

If that is true then pegasus is a winged horse

So, you can't read.

the difference is those that think it is god openly say its a religion based on faith while the evos refuse to admit the same thing
This evo has no faith, I trust only the evidence I can see for myself.
so you've seen what a wolf was before it was a wolf,,,enlighten us to where we can see this
There is nothing in this video you have to take on faith, it is all in the scientific literature.

You know nothing

So you want to see a reptile lay an egg and see a bird come out? Sorry, that's not how it works (as you well know). Is that your standard for judging everything or just evolution?

then how does it work??

what were humans before the were humans and how did the change or creation work??

This evo has no faith, I trust only the evidence I can see for myself.
so you've seen what a wolf was before it was a wolf,,,enlighten us to where we can see this
There is nothing in this video you have to take on faith, it is all in the scientific literature.

literature is not proof, and it cant be scientific since observation has not happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back