Elderly couple assaulted in DC

Lol act a fool in enemy territory at your own peril
I agree I would not walk in Chicago with a Trump
Hat unless I was a navy seal and ufc fighter lol
Still this is utterly disgusting and I am sure no arrests will be made

Lol act a fool in enemy territory at your own peril
Act like a fool? Such as walking down the street. This us why people need to be armed. Shoot a few protesters in the head this would soon end.
Your type better remember your lessons from 1945
You should have learned a lesson from 2016. At this point idiots like you and so called peaceful protesters will do more to elect Trump than any campaign ad.

You should have learned a lesson from 2016
The only thing worth learning from 2016 is that there are a lot of profoundly stupid and evil people in this country

No shit. The radical left are completely evil at this point, and want to destroy this country.
I feel nothing but pity for you. Trump has made this country into more of a joke than even that George W. Bush that you voted twice for.

You should have learned a lesson from 2016
The only thing worth learning from 2016 is that there are a lot of profoundly stupid and evil people in this country

No shit. The radical left are completely evil at this point, and want to destroy this country.
I feel nothing but pity for you. Trump has made this country into more of a joke than even that George W. Bush that you voted twice for.
tenor.gif

Today’s Dems have more in common with the Khmer Rouge and Taliban than any American values

Watch out for “ green lasers “
Why ??
Your retina is very sensitive to them and it will destroy it

These are not peaceful protestors. They are a mob. How do these animals mistake free speech to mean “mandate to be heard”?

Forum List

Back