Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

We don't worship democracy like a bunch of servile toadies. Democracy is a bad way to run an organization, and there's nothing in inherently just about it.

There is no such thing as democracy in my house until you pay rent. My country must be the same way.

If that's so, then is should be so easy to prove in court.

It is actually very difficult to prove in mass, which is EXACTLY why the Democrats are in love with the new system. Also, they can ballot harvest much more easily since many Democratic voters live in very congested areas.

Hobbs had a weak campaign. I had zero expectation of her winning.

But...as a longtime media figure, drag queen impersonator Kari Lake knew how to get attention.

So she got a LOT of attention. All the attention she desired.

And that was enough for people to see what a truly ugly, craven, sadistic bitch she is.

lake.jpg

These people are straight up hypocrites. They know that Abrams, HRC, and several other Dems denied the legitimacy of elections but they never mentioned them. Feck 'em... I'd like to spit in their damned faces...
Trigger much snowflake?

Thanks to the changes by the Democrats, it doesn't take that kind of sophistication. They need their dumb mules to be able to fix it, thus the mass mail-in balloting scheme.

The pivotal concept with leftist vermin being the word "dumb".

When disgraced general Michael Flynn was accused of being an election denier, he responded, "I don't deny there was an election!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Not surprised that that one went WHOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right over your cute little head.

These people are straight up hypocrites. They know that Abrams, HRC, and several other Dems denied the legitimacy of elections but they never mentioned them. Feck 'em... I'd like to spit in their damned faces...
A lot of losers whine about losing.

However, Clinton conceded the day after the 2016 election.

She did not create illegal fake electors.

She did not illegally pressure election officials to "find" her enough votes to overturn the election.

She did not attempt a violent coup to overthrow the election.

It is actually very difficult to prove in mass, which is EXACTLY why the Democrats are in love with the new system. Also, they can ballot harvest much more easily since many Democratic voters live in very congested areas.
What new system?

Not surprised that that one went WHOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right over your cute little head.
Imitation is the highest form of flattery....or an indication that a MAGAt can't come up with an original thought....ever. :heehee:

You are one of the dumb ones I see. Successful people in red states vote Republican. Poor people, of which there are quite a few, vote Democrat. If you are a successful engineer not in a huge blue urban area, you are much more likely to vote Republican. Either way, as salary increases, so does the likelihood of voting Republican.

Democrats have very short memories. At one time, the Republican party was the party of the rich, but now all of a sudden it isn't when it becomes obvious that being the party of the least successful is not flattering. Funny stuff.

Look at republican counties. They're overwhelmingly rural. Rural incomes are overwhelmingly lower than that in the cities.

Democratic supporter is concentrated in the cities and the suburbs. Where the money is.

Your ilk couldn't manage even a third of the GDP. You're a burden to our nation that we democrats gladly carry. As you're our fellow Americans and we'll support you.

Forum List

Back