Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

Nothing like a poster stepping up to self-own themself so quickly. :heehee:

Yeah, we Republicans are smarter than you, thus why we make more money on average. If you are like the other idiots who question this fact, go look it up yourself. I am tired of informing you morons.

Yeah, we Republicans are smarter than you, thus why we make more money on average. If you are like the other idiots who question this fact, go look it up yourself. I am tired of informing you morons.

Laughing......Biden leaning counties in 2020 made up 71% of the GDP.

You're a burden that we shoulder.

Me? I'm just citing the actual election results.

Trump/Lake 2024! The loser ticket is perfectly republican.
I think a Trump/Gabbard Independent ticket is more likely than a Trump/Lake Republican ticket.

Why would it be traitorous to accept the results of a democratic election....win or lose?

It is a flawed election and has been since 2020 when the rules were changed to favor the Democrats. It is no longer a Democratic election. No other FREE country's elections are so open to fraud thanks to those changes. Of course Democrats don't care.

It is a flawed election and has been since 2020 when the rules were changed to favor the Democrats. It is no longer a Democratic election. No other FREE country's elections are so open to fraud thanks to those changes. Of course Democrats don't care.
And yet you just can't seem to find all this imaginary fraud.

Just like you couldn't find even one of the five million illegal Mexicans who voted in 2016.

:laughing0301:

I have a confession to make.

I worked the late shift on an Italian military satellite for a solid week, changing Oz votes to Biden votes.

Oh, wait...

DAMMIT!!!

Why would it be traitorous to accept the results of a democratic election....win or lose?
In 2016 many of the Prog politicians were not as nice as you seem to be. Don't you remember? This were the elected politicians in the people's house who spoke like and were vicious like insurrectionists. Telling people to get violent and kill others. Remember? Of course not.

Laughing......Biden leaning counties in 2020 made up 71% of the GDP.

You're a burden that we shoulder.

You are one of the dumb ones I see. Successful people in red states vote Republican. Poor people, of which there are quite a few, vote Democrat. If you are a successful engineer not in a huge blue urban area, you are much more likely to vote Republican. Either way, as salary increases, so does the likelihood of voting Republican.

Democrats have very short memories. At one time, the Republican party was the party of the rich, but now all of a sudden it isn't when it becomes obvious that being the party of the least successful is not flattering. Funny stuff.

I have a confession to make.

I worked the late shift on an Italian military satellite for a solid week, changing Oz votes to Biden votes.

Oh, wait...

DAMMIT!!!

Thanks to the changes by the Democrats, it doesn't take that kind of sophistication. They need their dumb mules to be able to fix it, thus the mass mail-in balloting scheme.

Nothing like having a poster self-own themselves.........TWICE. :clap: :clap: :clap:

politicians in the people's house who spoke like and were vicious like insurrectionists. Telling people to get violent and kill others. Remember?
Should be pretty easy for you to provide some concrete examples of that.

Forum List

Back