Election denier Solomon Pana arrested for hiring hit men to shoot up offices and homes of Democrats

The denial of democracy by lying losers is a metastatic, trickle-down blight that preys on weak minds susceptible to authoritarian worship.

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 3.43.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 3.42.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 3.52.09 PM.png

The GOP is running unbalanced nuts like this guy, Kari Lake, Santos, MTG, Lauren BoBo, Matt Gaetz… the list goes on and on.
While you run people like the brilliant and logical Hank Johnson.
BTW - has Guam tipped over yet?

So he's from Mexico?
Oooohhh I get it. You want to completely confuse the issue. He's Mexican he could be here for ten minutes or come from a family that's been in New Mexico since the Aztecs sacrificed their first virgin. He's still Mexican. He could have a birth certificate from a hospital in Santa Fe. He's
still Mexican. He wasn't alone. Doubtful that he was with some Norwegian friends.

Oooohhh I get it. You want to completely confuse the issue. He's Mexican he could be here for ten minutes or come from a family that's been in New Mexico since the Aztecs sacrificed their first virgin. He's still Mexican. He could have a birth certificate from a hospital in Santa Fe. He's
still Mexican. He wasn't alone. Doubtful that he was with some Norwegian friends.

I'm fairly certain here the confusion is all yours, unless, of course, this is your lie for January 17th. Is that what it is?

My neighbors are named Dickenson. Are they British?

Er thats now how it works. If he was born here, he's a US citizen and not Mexican.

He almost killed a little girl, but you're just fine with that.
  • Democrat children don't count.
--------------------------------------------------------------

My avatar, for one, is opposed to the poster Evil Cat Breath being banned from this forum.
I want to be clear on that.
USMB can showcase diversity and tolerance with the inclusion of those of that type.

IMHO

Forum List

Back