Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Have you read the dissent? One of the justices said that in 33 years on the bench he never saw such a travesty. There will be plenty of advisory briefs against the ruling, including from justices on the case. None in support.

The grounds, as stated in the dissent was that the trial was completely unfair and Trump was denied due process all throughout the trial. The reason is simply to stop people from voting for him.
Can you give an example of how Trump was denied due process?

Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

“Election Interference”

That’s a lie.

The Colorado Supreme Court’s ruling is perfectly warranted and Constitutional.

Can you give an example of how Trump was denied due process?
You should do your own research. That works better than anything I could tell you. After all I was not there. Those that were there have plenty to say.

Perhaps you could contact this justice. A clerk could probably help you.

You should do your own research. That works better than anything I could tell you. After all I was not there. Those that were there have plenty to say.

Perhaps you could contact this justice. A clerk could probably help you.
I thought you and I were having a good exchange. When you stop backing up your points and tell me to go research thats giving up on the argument. Are you done?

Perhaps they couldn't and that's why the provision was never used. Someone wrote this as a good idea at the time. Yet it could never be actually used.

False. It was used.

At least eight public officials have been formally adjudicated to be disqualified and barred from public office under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment since its ratification in 1868.

False. It was used.

At least eight public officials have been formally adjudicated to be disqualified and barred from public office under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment since its ratification in 1868.
Never used against a presidential candidate.

Have you read the dissent? One of the justices said that in 33 years on the bench he never saw such a travesty. There will be plenty of advisory briefs against the ruling, including from justices on the case. None in support.

The grounds, as stated in the dissent was that the trial was completely unfair and Trump was denied due process all throughout the trial. The reason is simply to stop people from voting for him.

You know this ruling was nearly the conclusion to a trial, right?

Never used against a presidential candidate.

Office doesn't matter. It's beyond nuts to assert an insurrectionist or supporter can become president of the United States when their ineligible just to be an elector for P/VP.

And besides, you claimed it had never been used. It has been and a conviction for insurrection was not needed.

Office doesn't matter. It's beyond nuts to assert an insurrectionist or supporter can become president of the United States when their ineligible just to be an elector for P/VP.
Nevertheless, there is substantial opinion that this provision cannot be used against an elected president. Your personal feelings don't count.

An accusation? No actions, facts, events… just like confederate officials in a civil war. No need for a criminal conviction to disqualify them per the 14th amendment. It was their actions and participation in rebellion.
Because they were uniform wearing combatants in an opposing army. Which is why two presidents issued blanket pardons and no Confederate was ever tried for treason.

Nevertheless, there is substantial opinion that this provision cannot be used against an elected president. Your personal feelings don't count.

Well now your abandoning your defense from, the 14th Amendment can't be used in this case because it was never used before ... to ... the 14th Amendment doesn't apply to the president anyway.

Forum List

Back