Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

So, according to you Making America Great is "moronic"?
This is why people call you morons.
This is why people like you and your ilk are considered selective, voluntary ignoramuses. You searched, found, copied, and pasted the definition of "insurrection". Good. Very good! But then you didn't connect the dots to see that Trump (by sheer definition) is not an insurrectionist. Bad. Very bad! But you did succeed in strengthening the accusation of you being a selective, voluntary ignoramus by stating that people who want to Make Amerca Great are "morons". Now, I know from your earlier post that you are capable of searching and finding the definition of "moron" but you've chosen to disregard the definition and blanket state that everyone who wants to Make Amerca Great is a "moron". It is, therefore, no surprise that you are calling Trump an insurrectionist despite the proof that he isn't. You are a jerk with no respect for truth or definition. :45:

This is why people like you and your ilk are considered selective, voluntary ignoramuses. You searched, found, copied, and pasted the definition of "insurrection". Good. Very good!
No you dipshit. I copy and pasted the Supreme Court of Colorado's decision on what constitutes insurrection as per the section 3 of the 14th Amendment.
But then you didn't connect the dots to see that Trump (by sheer definition) is not an insurrectionist. Bad. Very bad!
Maybe you should of read the last paragraph of the courts treastie on insurrection. It tells you right there that the next section will focus on the claim the Trump "engaged in" that insurrection. I'll post that for you next if you like, fail white.
But you did succeed in strengthening the accusation of you being a selective, voluntary ignoramus by stating that people who want to Make Amerca Great are "morons". Now, I know from your earlier post that you are capable of searching and finding the definition of "moron" but you've chosen to disregard the definition and blanket state that everyone who wants to Make Amerca Great is a "moron". It is, therefore, no surprise that you are calling Trump an insurrectionist despite the proof that he isn't. You are a jerk with no respect for truth or definition. :45:
I stand by that definition until one of you MAGAts demonstrates to me that you're not a moron.

leftist idiots dont worry about silly definitions or facts. just repeat the lie they have been told to repeat. thats all that matters! clowns.
I have been resisting to see this but it is no longer possible. You are right and it is snowballing. The more you interact with them the worse they get! "Clown"? The word I'd choose for them would be much more descriptive.

The discussion was interesting until it went off the rails.

Trump is no insurrectionist, no matter how many times you call him that.

The CO dissenters said that Trump did not have adequate "due process", so that 4-3 decision is partisan bullshit.

Like Joy Behar on "The View" said, "the courts need to stop Trump or else he'll win"

You better hope everyone else illiterate or they'll clearly see how I shat on you and your argument. 😄
You remind me so much of my neighbour's dog. You've both got the same goal:

chasing-tail-1.gif

Their ruling will go down like Kamala Harris on a position of power.
or like a throbbing hard on on waiting for maintenance

View attachment 877605
same with my neighbors
3POyupA.gif

Does the neighbors dog also embarrass you regularly?
do you realize how much this has helped trump....we thank ya kindly

The discussion was interesting until it went off the rails.
Yes, but if you change carriages it can be entertaining anyway. :)
Trump is no insurrectionist, no matter how many times you call him that.
Not by any way, shape, or form. :thup:
Like Joy Behar on "The View" said, "the courts need to stop Trump or else he'll win"
... and that's all there is to it :happy-1:fascism at its most obvious.

do you realize how much this has helped trump....we thank ya kindly

Felony charges and Supreme Court challenges to eligibility are only helpful in the minds of delusional fuckwits who fantasize that being petulant is a substitute for a good legal defense.

Felony charges and Supreme Court challenges to eligibility are only helpful in the minds of delusional fuckwits who fantasize that being petulant is a substitute for a good legal defense.
it is all good bro....just heard all the illegals are knocking on doors in nyc demanding food....i hope they get so 3rd world violent.....all good bro...merry xmas

it is all good bro....just heard all the illegals are knocking on doors in nyc demanding food....i hope they get so 3rd world violent.....all good bro...merry xmas

Maybe you're frightened by that but I'm not.

View attachment 877605
same with my neighbors
View attachment 877607
You've submitted the redacted-audio video. In the original, you can hear Curried Goats farting and shouting "moron!" to everyone passing by.

Forum List

Back