Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

You've submitted the redacted-audio video. In the original, you can hear Curried Goats farting and shouting "moron!" to everyone passing by.

😄

You're doing literal fantasy while ignoring addressing the courts actual arguments. All these cosplay victories but no real ones to speak of.

You've submitted the redacted-audio video. In the original, you can hear Curried Goats farting and shouting "moron!" to everyone passing by.

lol............for some reason old curried has grown on me................prolly cuz he can take a good punch and get right up and throw it back

lol............for some reason old curried has grown on me................prolly cuz he can take a good punch and get right up and throw it back

That's because I hit you for real shit instead of fan ficking about humping dogs or Michelle Obama's package. Maybe one day you'll all realize that only reveals to us what you think about. :dunno:

Felony charges and Supreme Court challenges to eligibility are only helpful in the minds of delusional fuckwits ...
"dipshit", "moron" and now "fuckwit". Your vocabulary is improving by leaps and bounds! All of it inversely proportional to your knowledge & credibility. Jump right in!

:dig:

"dipshit", "moron" and now "fuckwit". Your vocabulary is improving by leaps and bounds! All of it inversely proportional to your knowledge & credibility. Jump right in!

:dig:
Says the guy who claimed no one bothered to define insurrection despite the court filling multiple pages with their reasoning. :dunno:

Kicking your ass doesn't qualify as beastiality even though you're on "all fours" during the event.
You brought up the dog leg humping. :dunno: Don't be embarrassed by your own fantasies now you clueless fail white. The time for that was before you shared it with us.

Since when do Republicans care about fair elections? Your party tried to change the rules of the 2020 election after people voted. Your red states asked the Supreme Court to take blue states out of the electoral college. Your president tried to have Mike Pence withhold votes.

These were all in response to the changes that were made to favor Democrats in the 2020 election. Democrats made elections less secure, it worked to their benefit, so now they want to continue along the same path. Don't be so naïve.

You brought up the dog leg humping. ...
Well, it's Fido who's making the complaint. I'm only the messenger. Maybe you should check out the definition to see if you are guilty of "cruelty to animals", "bestiality" sans penetration, "homo-zoomania", or just damaging someone's carpet. :sigh2:

Im not wrong, and have no problem believing the SC will reverse the ruling. It’s funny to see you guys get your panties all twisted over something that doesn’t matter.

Doesn't matter? It matters quite a bit if each state's SC can decide who they want to be on their state ballots or not. That is essentially what Colorado did.

Well, it's Fido who's making the complaint.
He told you that himself did you? You're Dr. Doolittle in this fantasy I guess?
I'm only the messenger. Maybe you should check out the definition to see if you are guilty of "cruelty to animals", "bestiality" sans penetration, "homo-zoomania", or just damaging someone's carpet. :sigh2:
Maybe you should embrace your love of beastiality fan fiction instead of being ashamed of it and trying to project your feelings on to others. :dunno:

The discussion was interesting until it went off the rails.

Trump is no insurrectionist, no matter how many times you call him that.

The CO dissenters said that Trump did not have adequate "due process", so that 4-3 decision is partisan bullshit.

Like Joy Behar on "The View" said, "the courts need to stop Trump or else he'll win"
Or, to state your last sentence in a different way, “the courts need to stop Trump or else Americans will be able to elect the president they want.”

You don't like pussy?
I can see that you cannot differentiate cats from pussy.
I guess that explains your dog fetish.
My fetish (as you call it) for dogs is purely platonic. However, the veterinary proctologist has recommended that Fido lodge a complaint against you to the authorities. So, we may not hear from you here on the forum for a while unless the warden allows you access to internet service. :oops:

Forum List

Back