Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

I'll condemn that after you condemn the BLM, Antifa and the mayors of Portland and Seattle.
I have in the past......and you know I have. (Not the mayors tho....why would I?)

Still waiting for you to simply con-demn those who make death threats.

Tit for tat, as far as I can see. How many death threats did Donald Trump receive in his time in office
and beyond?

Trump is not responsible for what other people do.
So you con-done the death threats because "tit for tat" and the fat former guy is NOT responsible.

You lying racist traitor.

The only rampant criminality going on now, if not by criminals per se, is by RepubliQans who think that treason is acceptable, terrorism is patriotic, and a psychotic narcissist orange dictator is good for the country.

You people are sick and you WILL be slapped down. We decent folks in this country are tired of your racism and fascism. Now go home, sit down, and shut up.
Wow, so the 1000s of blacks being murdered by blacks are by Qans? The walgreens in San Fransicko being looted by blacks are Qans?

Work with me here. All these events are by Qans?

No, that's desperate and stupid. There is only one American public. Sorry. As badly as you want your fantasy world to be real, it does not exist. Grow up.
You are sorry. Depends which public. The country is divided and polarized. You’re stupid and you keep cutting off my posts. Stop it.

"conspiracy to obstruct a government proceeding!!!!" Oh noooh! How can we go on after that?
He must be talking about the 2016 election..

Forum List

Back