Electoral College

It is worth more dummy. Since it has the highest population, it also has the highest number of electoral votes.

Accept the fact that your party is now a the party of elitism and is a regional party.
It should be worth more than it is. When it gives us more votes it is clearly under represented
Prove it.

CA has about 38M people and 55 EC votes.
TX has 26.5M people and 38 EC votes
NY has 19.5M people and 29 EC votes

See? EC votes are exactly proportional to population.

Did you flunk math class?
I think Michigan lost electoral votes recently after the bush great recession. 750,000 people left Detroit. I think we need to recalculate and no gerimandering.
What? You really are terribly uninformed.

Michigan had 20 EC votes in 1960, 21 in 1980, 18 in 2000, and now 16. You clearly do not understand how EC votes are proportioned.
I told you we lost 2!
Good Lord...help me please!

Yes...and since populations rose faster in CA relative to other states, guess what happened to their EC votes? Guess....come now...you can do it.

It should be worth more than it is. When it gives us more votes it is clearly under represented
Prove it.

I think Michigan lost electoral votes recently after the bush great recession. 750,000 people left Detroit. I think we need to recalculate and no gerimandering.

Michigan had 20 EC votes in 1960, 21 in 1980, 18 in 2000, and now 16. You clearly do not understand how EC votes are proportioned.
I told you we lost 2!

Yes...and since populations rose faster in CA relative to other states, guess what happened to their EC votes? Guess....come now...you can do it.
They need ten more points.

Prove it.

I told you we lost 2!

Why?

I told you we lost 2!

Why?
So when the person who wins the popular vote wins. I'm for doing away with electoral collages, super delegates, lobbyists, gerimandering

I told you we lost 2!

Why?
So when the person who wins the popular vote wins. I'm for doing away with electoral collages, super delegates, lobbyists, gerimandering
Oh Jesus...you are impossible.

I told you we lost 2!

Why?
That's cause I'm fucking with you!

Why?
That's cause I'm fucking with you!
Okay...good...because I sure was hoping you weren't as stupid as your posts indicate.

Forum List

Back