Electors want to see the intelligence on Russian Hacking before they vote!

Jim boy, you do realize even were Hillary successful in denying Trump the required 270 Electoral votes by hook or crook, the election would then go to the House of Representatives where Trump would win yet again. How many times do you want to see the old hag stomped?

I guess they feel anyone except Putin's BBF. Makes sense to me, but it is probably not going anywhere. Yup, we are stuck with Comrade Trump. And Putin laughs and laughs and laughs and....

You do realize the delegates can already see all of the democrats emails. The ones where they are being liars, hacks and basically the shitty people they are when not in public right? That's already out there so what else would be released?

Jim boy, you do realize even were Hillary successful in denying Trump the required 270 Electoral votes by hook or crook, the election would then go to the House of Representatives where Trump would win yet again. How many times do you want to see the old hag stomped?

I guess they feel anyone except Putin's BBF. Makes sense to me, but it is probably not going anywhere. Yup, we are stuck with Comrade Trump. And Putin laughs and laughs and laughs and....
Sorry I was so loud. That wasn't Putin it was me laughing at you.

Isn't it amazing that these stupid Moon Bat Libtards are all of a sudden concerned about Russian computer hacking now that Crooked Hillary lost but they didn't give a damn with the evidence the Russians hacked into Crooked Hillary's illegal home server while she was Secretary of State?

Electors demand intelligence report on Russian hacking before Electoral College vote

They should see it. We cannot afford to have a Putin agent in the White House!

A whole nine of them, eh? LOL
And of those nine how many come from Trump states anyway?
i want to see the photos/videos of the russians handling/counting the paper ballots

Oddly enough, the recounts have added more votes to Trump than Hitlery thus proving that voter fraud was going on....

all they need is evidence that a bottle of inexpensive russian vodka tipped over and spilled onto a stack of votes.

That's correct Jim. Trump was elected and will be sworn into office. You bet on the wrong horse.

584ef2bb1800002d00e42310.jpeg

Electoral College Members Request Intel...

Ex-CIA Heavy: Russia Hacks ‘The Political Equivalent Of 9/11’...

Bipartisan Anger Grows Over Election Interference...

McConnell Backs Probe...

Ryan Gives Bizarre, Noncommittal Response To Meddling...

Trump Trashes CIA’s Findings: ‘I Don’t Believe It’...

Bolton Pushes ‘False Flag’ Conspiracy Theory...

Team Trump Goes On Defense Over Electoral College Lawsuit...

COUNTDOWN: 7 Days Until Electors Officially Cast Votes...

Go Hillary!!!!!

Podestas email was hacked by a decades old phishing scheme.

1. The Dems are so inept that they don't even install effective spam filters on their servers.

2. They forwarded this phishing email to their own IT security expert WHO TOLD THEM TO GO AHEAD AND CLINK THD LINK AND CHANGE THE PASSWORD.

If you're looking for WHO HACKED THE ACCOUNTS.......

You might want to start with the dude:

A. Who was responsible for server security

And

B. Who claims to be a security expert that TELLS THE CLIENT TO CLICK THE LINK IN AN OBVIOUS PHISHING SCHEME!

God Lord the Dems are lame

Last edited:
I actually think these posts and threads are great.

Donald said we'd get tired of winning, and i think he's right.

Fake News!

Fake, not because there are NO electors wanting to see the evidence but fake because their little "group " probably consist of no more than five or six individual electors and certainly not enough to affect the outcome.

Electors demand intelligence report on Russian hacking before Electoral College vote

They should see it. We cannot afford to have a Putin agent in the White House!
Yes.......

The letter is signed by Christine Pelosi, Michael Baca, Anita Bonds, Courtney Watson, Dudley Dudley, Bev Hollingworth, Terie Norelli, Carol Shea-Porter, Clay Pell and Chris Suprun.

(h/t: Politico)

Christine Pelosi.....daughter of Nancy Pelosi no less.

Christine Pelosi - Wikipedia

220px-Christine_Pelosi_and_Peter_Kaufman.jpg

Dudley Dudley Dudley Dudley (politician) - Wikipedia
220px-Dudley_Dudley_at_New_Hampshire_Governor%27s_Council_Meeting.jpg

Born Dudley Webster
August 4, 1936 (age 80)
Exeter, New Hampshire
Nationality American
Occupation Political activist
Years active 1972-
Known for Legislation that helped prevent shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis from building an oil refinery in Durham, New Hampshire in 1974​
The president is the only one that would release the report. If the report actually showed that the hacking did likely change the result, then he might release it. Otherwise, it will be just a source for political fiction. In the long run, it may do more damage to Trump if it's not every made public.

Forum List

Back