Electric cars not taking over any time soon!

Lots of Teslas here on the Island.
Those cars are for girls. Here is a real mans car. Got electric windows too

DSCN1409.JPG
DSCN1411.JPG

What island?

Long Island?

I live on Long Island. You drive around here ( heavy traffic all the time) for 15 minutes past hundreds of cars and see three or four Tesla's :abgg2q.jpg:
Shit! Are we neighbors?

Now I’m going to have to move!

You seem to want electric cars to fail.

Nah....just pointing out that they are nowhere near this big thing some in the public think they are. They've been suckered

Tesla sold 226,000 vehicles in the US last year out of 14 million :deal: :oops8:

Honda and Toyota sold waaaay more Civics and Camry's alone as compared to all Teslas.

dOy

Dang....check this article out.
I've been saying for many years the EV's just not very attractive to most of the American public! For many reasons ( that most of the EV cheerleaders dismiss btw)

But I didn't even know about some of these other realities:oops:

20 Reasons Electric Cars Aren't Taking Over Just Yet

A nut sack kick to the EV Champions:abgg2q.jpg:

These L-I EVs are terrible technology.

A few years from now we will be laughing at all these idiots that spent their money for the stupid things.

Maybe one of these days they will come up with good vehicle battery technology but it sure as hell ain't these stupid L-I batteries.

My older son is one of the idiots.

He bought a Tesla that cost almost $70K. He could have bought a fully equipped Honda CRV that gets 30 MPH city driving and 36 Highway for less than half the cost. He would have had enough money left over to buy a Honda Pilot, a very good reliable efficent full size SUV.

He took a trip from Atlanta to South Carolina to attend a weekend football game. He said he had a hellva time getting the damn thing recharged. All this bullshit about Teslas having a quick recharge is false. One place it took him almost two hours.

He is planning to come down to Central Florida for Christmas (600 miles) and he is going to drive their family gas SUV because of the charging problems.

He had to put a charging station in his home garage. It cost him another $1.2K. His electric bill really soared. Almost as much as he was spending in gas for his prior vehicle.

Then the Tesla broke down in the Atlanta rush hour traffic coming home from work. Big mess for him. The Teslas are the best models with the best technology but they are having all kinds of reliability problems.

He already regrets getting one and he was diehard EV at one time..

These L-I EVs are terrible technology.

A few years from now we will be laughing at all these idiots that spent their money for the stupid things.

Maybe one of these days they will come up with good vehicle battery technology but it sure as hell ain't these stupid L-I batteries.

My older son is one of the idiots.

He bought a Tesla that cost almost $70K. He could have bought a fully equipped Honda CRV that gets 30 MPH city driving and 36 Highway for less than half the cost. He would have had enough money left over to buy a Honda Pilot, a very good reliable efficent full size SUV.

He took a trip from Atlanta to South Carolina to attend a weekend football game. He said he had a hellva time getting the damn thing recharged. All this bullshit about Teslas having a quick recharge is false. One place it took him almost two hours.

He is planning to come down to Central Florida for Christmas (600 miles) and he is going to drive their family gas SUV because of the charging problems.

He had to put a charging station in his home garage. It cost him another $1.2K. His electric bill really soared. Almost as much as he was spending in gas for his prior vehicle.

Then the Tesla broke down in the Atlanta rush hour traffic coming home from work. Big mess for him. The Teslas are the best models with the best technology but they are having all kinds of reliability problems.

He already regrets getting one and he was diehard EV at one time..

Correct....the public isn't stupid and moreover, they are practical. EV's just not practical cars for the typical American with tons of responsibilities. They have quite enough stress....don't need more...and especially when they can save 10-20K and get a car with waaaaaay better build quality without the hassles. dOy

Well yeah! They’re going to bring down the electric grid and then the Chinks are just going to walk right in and take over.

It’s all part of the plan!
China is getting ready to flood the market with electric vehicles while American Conservatives resist the change

It’s what they do best.

That and give the billionaires their much needed tax cuts.

Billionaires?

You mean the ones that mostly supported Potatohead in 2020? Like Soros that owns the filthy Democrat party lock, stock and barrel or do you mean the one that gave the filthy Democrats almost a half billion dollars?

Billionaires love the welfare and globalization agendas of the filthy Democrat Party. It makes them richer. They are really going to get rich off this silly green technology scam.

Neighbor has an electric golf cart. Now and then he uses it on public roads to get to the grocery store. About twice a year he gets a ticket and pays a fine. He figures the cost of the fine is less than the amount he saves on gasoline. He attended a public school and learned "new math" which explains ever so much!

Forum List

Back