Elijah Funeral.They Were Trying To Remember Him As Another Lincoln,Kennedy,Reagan,MLK,Etc.?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I don't think I was the only one who had this reaction watching the likes of the Clintons and Obama praising the honorable Elijah Cummings as if he was on the same level and Jesus, St. Pete, George Washington and Dan Quayle.
As far as I can remember, watching Elijah speaking on my televisions, all I ever heard from him was complaining, bitching, often pissed off, making it obvious that he wasn't thrilled about some white people, still was upset over slavery and been waiting for some form of payback, maybe take out on most of us of whom are not related to slave owners.
Watching a few of the premiere speakers at this funeral, all I kept saying was,,,,"What"?,,"They Can't Be Serious". "This Guy/Elijah ain't all that". and other misc thoughts.
Anyone of you guys felt the same way?
And can you imagine if Elijah was just some regular white democrat in Baltimore? do you think Democrats would of said the same things about him?
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

I don't think I was the only one who had this reaction watching the likes of the Clintons and Obama praising the honorable Elijah Cummings as if he was on the same level and Jesus, St. Pete, George Washington and Dan Quayle.
As far as I can remember, watching Elijah speaking on my televisions, all I ever heard from him was complaining, bitching, often pissed off, making it obvious that he wasn't thrilled about some white people, still was upset over slavery and been waiting for some form of payback, maybe take out on most of us of whom are not related to slave owners.
Watching a few of the premiere speakers at this funeral, all I kept saying was,,,,"What"?,,"They Can't Be Serious". "This Guy/Elijah ain't all that". and other misc thoughts.
And can you imagine if Elijah was just some regular white democrat in Baltimore? do you think Democrats would of said the same things about him?
Same thing with McCain and Nixon-everybody loves a dead guy.

Jesus and Dan Quayle....on the same level?
200 years from now, no one other than some super history nerd will have a clue who Dan Quayle was. Most people today probably don't remember DQ.

People say a lot of good things about the dead guy at his funeral......who would have thunk!

Of course you weren't the only one. Other Trump cultists were told to have the same reaction, so they'll say they did. Look at JGalt and Pilot. They were issued the same talking points.

No. If I was being triggered by a funeral, I just would have changed the channel. Not being a conservative, I don't seek out reasons to feel offended.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He was just a bitter old black guy who lived his life feeling that someone owed him something, and took pleasure in sticking it to white Republicans and conservatives.

I won't miss him.
god,,!!! are they gonna say the same things about Hillary when she passes?

The Clintons, Barry, Nancy and their ilk were simply trying to preach Ol' Elijah into Heaven.

We'll be referencing this thread the next time conservative hypocrites bring out their well-worn "WAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU AWFUL LIBERALS ARE SPEAKING BADLY OF A DEAD CONSERVATIVE! WAAAAAAA! WAAAAAA! WAAAAAA!" arguments.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This is sad. You are a failed human being. I couldn't stand Bush 1 or McCain but you have not seen me trashing them when they died. You really need to think about what kind of loser you are.

We'll be referencing this thread the next time conservative hypocrites bring out their well-worn "WAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU AWFUL LIBERALS ARE SPEAKING BADLY OF A DEAD CONSERVATIVE! WAAAAAAA! WAAAAAA! WAAAAAA!" arguments.

You sure do whine a lot.

This is sad. You are a failed human being. I couldn't stand Bush 1 or McCain but you have not seen me trashing them when they died. You really need to think about what kind of loser you are.
Neither Bush 1 or McCain were angry, bitter racists like Cummings.

Of course you weren't the only one. Other Trump cultists were told to have the same reaction, so they'll say they did. Look at JGalt and Pilot. They were issued the same talking points.

No. If I was being triggered by a funeral, I just would have changed the channel. Not being a conservative, I don't seek out reasons to feel offended.

What "talking points"? That was merely stating my opinion off the top of my head.

Do you really think I got that from FOX news or something, ya idjit? They wouldn't have been as hard on him as I was.

He was just a bitter old black guy who lived his life feeling that someone owed him something, and took pleasure in sticking it to white Republicans and conservatives.

I won't miss him.

I can't post on here the things I'm going to say when Hillary goes tits up, because I don't want a perma-ban.

I should bookmark that post.....

For when Trump or Bush lie in state

The truth is that Cummings was a crack head and corrupt as the day is long. He was caught on FBI video smoking crack in the 1980's and has acquired tens of millions of dollars from his position in the house.

But it isn't generally appropriate to have a eulogy of "Eli was a crook and a drug addict, a role model for all democrats."

Neither Bush or McCain were angry little racists like you. They weren't good american's either....but hey you aren't either.

well they never did mention all of the wonderful things Elijah did to bring Baltimore up to the standards of Palm Beach/Boca Raton/Naples/Miami,,,etc etc

[

Elijah Cummumings was extraordinarily corrupt, Maxine Waters level corrupt: BUT his corruption wasn't even in the same GALAXY are the queen of Corrupt, Mob Boss Hillary.

I heard a rumor that Bill is going to profit from her death if she passes first, charge people $1,000 to piss on her grave.

He'll make an absolute fortune.

Forum List

Back