Elijah Funeral.They Were Trying To Remember Him As Another Lincoln,Kennedy,Reagan,MLK,Etc.?

[
god,,!!! are they gonna say the same things about Hillary when she passes?

Elijah Cummumings was extraordinarily corrupt, Maxine Waters level corrupt: BUT his corruption wasn't even in the same GALAXY are the queen of Corrupt, Mob Boss Hillary.

I heard a rumor that Bill is going to profit from her death if she passes first, charge people $1,000 to piss on her grave.

He'll make an absolute fortune.

Bet he spends at least some of that profit to hire a couple prostitutes to do the same thing.

[

Elijah Cummumings was extraordinarily corrupt, Maxine Waters level corrupt: BUT his corruption wasn't even in the same GALAXY are the queen of Corrupt, Mob Boss Hillary.

I heard a rumor that Bill is going to profit from her death if she passes first, charge people $1,000 to piss on her grave.

Bet he spends at least some of that profit to hire a couple prostitutes to do the same thing.
i guess charles manson will get the same praise/wonderful comments when he passes

[

i guess charles manson will get the same praise/wonderful comments when he passes

Not sure, but I think Manson already croaked.

Or was that Marilyn Manson?

Oh, sheesh. Cummings was a corrupt, lying, incompetent scumbag and demagogue who left his congressional district in shambles.

[

Not sure, but I think Manson already croaked.

Or was that Marilyn Manson?
i wonder if the ghost of MLK was there, god only knows what he was saying all that time

Forum List

Back